over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Small Rant: Coinbase bullshit

BobbySweeney

Newbies
So I got X amount of BTC using coinbase last week. After they charge my bank account, it then tells me I can't use the btc to send for 10 days because it's processing.

Bitcoin fell like 10% in that amount of time, and fucked me over on a candy order I was wanting to place. I can't wait another ten days to place my order so I'm just fucked out of all the money lost.

I wish sources would realize Bitcoin is not secure or anonymous and go back to using normal payment methods.

You need to make the purchase using a debit card. Then it should have the option to make instant buys ( and the ability to send instant)

Coinbase has a waiting period after you transfer funds to your coinbase account Before you can transfer your funds to an outside wallet. Transfer the funds to your coinbase account and wait till after the waiting period to purchase your Bitcoin. That way you can avoid the change in Bitcoin prices.

You need to make the purchase using a debit card. Then it should have the option to make instant buys ( and the ability to send instant)
Yup. When you go to purchase with a bank account there's some small print in the "order preview" page that mentions how many days it'll be before you can send it (7 days for me). I find Cash App great for instant everything.

Jesus dude... you sound retarded. Have you been tested for cognitive deficincies when you were a child? Are you able to tie your shoes in the morning?

1. Buy USDT/USDC with your initial purchase if you must use bank account. Of course this is an ultra high volatility time period with supply chain constraints via Russia and China and possible nuclear escalation; who put a gun to your head and told you you must buy BTC/ETH? Just buy a stablecoin and convert it to btc when you're ready to make a purchase. this way you never need to deal with volatility and your steroid source will likely accept stablecoins anyway just make sure to tell them you want to pay in USDC.

2. Use a debit card so that funds are more immediately available.

3. Use Cash-app or something lightning network integrated and more retard-proof.

Plz don't get an abscess from your gear and run around blaming the UGL because based on this post, it was assuredly your own fault.

I wish sources would realize Bitcoin is not secure or anonymous and go back to using normal payment methods.
Probably beyond the OP's comprehension, but for anyone reading, this is mostly untrue. If a source is receiving their BTC on an exchange account, then of course it isn't secure or anonymous, although some exchanges, particularly those based outside the US, do a better job with privacy than others. Nobody smart enough to brew up gear is dumb enough to do this though; guarantee they're all using hardware/software wallets and offloading to fiat via p2p.

Old payment methods suck balls and crypto has been a godsend for this industry. All of your favorite labs would probably be shut down if it hadn't been for btc/crypto arriving on the scene; surveillance technology has advanced so far that anyone doing significant volume via the legacy banking system would be really easy to catch and fuck in the ass if they weren't able to process payments via crypto.

A lot of coinstar machines let you buy bitcoin with cash. That's how I do it. I had the same issue with coinstar and even cash app was restricting things for "account security". The fees at most bitcoin atms are high but I found the coinstar ones tolerable.

So I got X amount of BTC using coinbase last week. After they charge my bank account, it then tells me I can't use the btc to send for 10 days because it's processing.

Bitcoin fell like 10% in that amount of time, and fucked me over on a candy order I was wanting to place. I can't wait another ten days to place my order so I'm just fucked out of all the money lost.

This subject has been talked about repetitively. A simple search here or on YouTube would have answer your questions. Coinbase let's you buy and sell instantly with debit cards. Also, there is plenty of other sites and apps that you can buy and sell instantly.

Normal payment methods? Like what? WU and MG? That's the dark ages bro. Crypto is the normal payment method now. Evolve or die.

Maybe some ppl can't do this, but just keep your wallet stocked with at least some coin all the time. Even if it's only a few hundred dollars. Then any time you want, just copy and paste destination wallet/address and hit 'Send'. It couldn't be easier. If you do a hardware wallet, you can plug in any USB port in the world and make an instant transfer if needed. The app is right on the USB drive.

I don't want to go back to the CC/WU/MG/wire transfer etc. No thanks.

And if volatility is a problem, just buy stable coins like USDC or USDT.

BTC has been bouncing between $40k and $50k for some time now with a $28.8k low and a $69.9k high. (keep buying the dips)

So you bought high and sold (sent) low. That's on you. Had you waited a week or two, it probably would have been back at your original BTC purchase price. It cost you a little but look at it like you paid for an important lesson in trading.

Yes lol.
You do t see these rants when it bounces up.

Cash App.......place supplement order, get total price and bc address, purchase BC through Cash App, a couple minutes later send BC to address, done.

Just a quick add about using a bank account or debit card for Coinbase. Some banks (including mine) will flag crypto exchanges as fraud if you try to send money from your account or card. You may need to contact your bank to add Coinbase or other crypto exchanges to allow transactions to go through.

Coinbase is trash, everyone should know this by now. They even shut you down if you send too much crypto to certain accounts. They flag you. The fees alone, seriously who is using this garbage exchange? It’s like the Robinhood of crypto, if your a serious trader you will not use it. So many better options out there, lesson learned for you.

As far as going back to WU/MG etc, no fucking way. As someone said, evolve or die. It protects you and the sources.

Everyone has already explained things especially with the instant transaction when using a debit card. Bitcoin is very easy. Coinbase and bitcoin are two very different things. Think of bitcoin like cash and coinbase is like a bank were you store that money. Your thread is the equilvalent of someone blaming a cheque because you posted it to the wrong department and it took ages to deposit in your account. When I explain it like that it sounds stupid doesn't it. Many of us have been there before though and when I first used coinbase they took over 3 months to verify my account.

sponsors have been using bitcoin here since what 2015? there is no excuse to not know how it works by now. If i had my bitcoin from the first few orders i made back in the day it would be thousands of dollars

Its not just you the customer who takes risk - the sponsor takes risk too - If Someone pays sponsor when BTC is 47k and the price drops to 39k 40 like last night - the Sponsor ate that

All a risk in this game - such is life - and there is more then enough risk for ALL.

But in 10 days maybe BTC will be 51k and you will profit? or maybe not

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb