advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So Much Disrespect on this Forum What the Hell Happened?

intensed

Registered
I'm not going to name names, but I find it hard to come to the PM anymore. I read a thread about a genuine concern or idea, and as I read over the comments it just trashing the person or making mean comments. We are brothers in iron out to help each other. My heart goes out for so many threads I see being bashed for no good reason. This is not the PM I remember, hell I'm afraid to post anymore after my last one. I did get lots of private messages with stand up guys willing to help. The negativity seems so strong.. I'm pleading to be mindful to others and their ideas.

Last edited:
why I find myself writing out responses and then just deleting them...whats the point? as you say especially "certain individuals" that will practically suck the c..ck of some posters then bash the hell out of anyone else...its pathetic really considering none of us really know anything about each other.

just like we need to check our egos at the door the same goes for the keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why I find myself writing out responses and then just deleting them...whats the point? as you say especially "certain individuals" that will practically suck the c..ck of some posters then bash the hell out of anyone else...its pathetic really considering none of us really know anything about each other.
I do the same half the time.......but it still doesn't prevent me from posting my ideas, theories, experiences, etc. I just ignore the negative stuff for the most part or just laugh at it. Sometimes I respond to it calmly and logically but most of the time I bypass it.

I do admit though, I probably acted negative a few times myself. It happens to all of us sometimes. But to always be negative is just ridiculous and immature in my opinion.

your never going to please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

I'm not going to name names, but I find it hard to come to the PM anymore. I read a thread about a genuine concern or idea, and as I read over the comments it just trashing the person or making mean comments. We are brothers in iron out to help each other. My heart goes out for so many threads I see being bashed for no good reason. This is not the PM I remember, hell I'm afraid to post anymore after my last one. I did get lots of private messages with stand up guys willing to help. The negativity seems so strong.. I'm pleading to be mindful to others and their ideas.

Welcome to 2015:)

In all the time i've watched youtube videos I never really looked at the comments untill recently (Rich Piana video I believe), but I was actually quite astonished at the amount of people with nothing but negativity to contribute or comment....maybe its a bodybuilding/physique thing and there's lots of guys who may not be happy with there physique so they tear down someone elses I dont know...could be the "my genetics are better than yours and if I took what you took i'd look so much better" bullshit lol...either way i only recently noticed there is a ton of negativity and maliscousness in the world of online bodybuilding forums and web-sites

Well, there's no question that this board has the deepest amount of knowledge and experience than any other site I have seen on the net. As long as the guys have the freedom to express views and not get attacked, it will stay that way. The mods do a great job. We have to be sure to not let things get personal, thick skin as well as respect of other contrary opinions. Overall, its a great board and I appreciate everything I have learned over the years.

I get it and understand when guys get mad about somebody asking if "their friend" did a dbol only cycle what kind of gains could he expect etc but lets be honest, theres isnt always going to be a never ending supply of ground breaking new info on most of the subjects we discuss. Obviously its good to weed out the EXTREMELY basic but there are some members who take the aggressiveness a lil too far. Almost like some type of internet superiority complex.. And the funny thing is Id bet half these online "bullies" wouldn't get a second glance in the gym. I actually would rather read another millionth deca vs eq thread than some of the off topic nonsense that's been filling up boards lately but that's just me lol

I get it and understand when guys get mad about somebody asking if "their friend" did a dbol only cycle what kind of gains could he expect etc but lets be honest, theres isnt always going to be a never ending supply of ground breaking new info on most of the subjects we discuss. Obviously its good to weed out the EXTREMELY basic but there are some members who take the aggressiveness a lil too far. Almost like some type of internet superiority complex.. And the funny thing is Id bet half these online "bullies" wouldn't get a second glance in the gym. I actually would rather read another millionth deca vs eq thread than some of the off topic nonsense that's been filling up boards lately but that's just me lol

"there isn't always gonna be a never ending supply of groundbreaking new info...."
Agreed, this is why I fell off for a long time, it can get stale. This is the quandry, keep it the best bb board on the net, but at the same time keep veterans interested. We all have way more to our lives than just bb, so I personally enjoy off topic stuff, as long as its not nonsense of course. There are so many things going on in the world and within our own boarders that interest me way more than bb, but that's not what this board is for, I kinda wish it was, but its not. BTW, that stuff I would love to talk about would probably be way more divisive than gear, training, and nutrition.:D

We have always allowed some off topic
Stuff. It helps make a tighter community and we
Get to know
More about one another.

The disrespect and flaming though I agree, it needs
To be put In check. We have never allowed that.
Making fun of guys pictures, cursing, threats or just blatant
Disrespect should be getting reported and erased.
I'll do my part to help. Point taken.

I saw someone mention YouTube comments on fitness videos up there and how there is lots of negativity in the fitness community.

I agree with that, and see it at all levels. Even at my local small town gym I know guys/girls who talk shit about any new person with a nice physique that comes in. It's like some ppl have a hard time acknowledging those better than them, and that attitude spreads to all avenues of sharing in our fairly small industry.

There's negative comments on every YouTube video lol not just fitness and bbing. Also, all over the internet people are negative yahoo comments were a great example. I think they ended up disabling them it was soo bad. People are cowards these days so they portray these negative aggressive characters on the net.

Board rules

50 posts to see "lab tests"

400 posts to "complain about forum"

I think the mods do a great job, they can't micromanage every detail, plus this is america, look what happen to that red coat they tared and feathered at that little tea party thing.

What really gets me is when people call out other people who do short responses and say stuff like

"quit post whoring..."

Or when some newb asks a question and they get

"There is a search function you know..."

Another forum has an option that brings up "like posts" before a person posts a new thread, very helpfull to find things already discussed.

hey guise.

I've searched all over the site for hours but couldn't find anything.

what are your thoughts on creatine?

no bully pls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner