over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some gals from my gym at Nationals

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Stefanie Lindsay won her pro card in Bikini (tall class), and LaDawn McDay took 2nd in the women's light heavyweight bodybuilding.

Very proud of both of them.

Attachments

• stef2.jpg
    stef2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 801
back

Attachments

• stef1.jpg
    stef1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 788
LaDawn:

Attachments

• ld1.jpg
    ld1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 764
back:

Attachments

• ld2.jpg
    ld2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 802
When I seen the first pic, the first word out of my mouth, SERIOUSLY, was DAMN.

Both looks great, nonetheless. Did you assist them in anyway Shelby?

When I seen the first pic, the first word out of my mouth, SERIOUSLY, was DAMN.

Both looks great, nonetheless. Did you assist them in anyway Shelby?

Indirectly. LeDawn's boyfriend does her diet. She placed 3rd at this year's USAs, and then 3rd at the North Americans. Her conditioning held her back from placing higher at both shows.
Her boyfriend asked me a bunch of questions about diet after the North Americans, and implemented my recommendations into LeDawn's diet.
The result: her conditioning improved tenfold for this show.

I'm glad I could help. I get so amped up seeing my friends do well.

wow thats tight bro! i wish hot bikini chicks worked out at my gym!

Both are incredible Shelby...Stefanie is crazy good looking too!:eek:

Shelby, I agree with above they looked really good...bikini girl looked like a bikini model.

The second girl looked solid. Congrats to them both.

Shelby, when are you going to hook me up with the girl in the bikini class? I'll move to Detroit!!!! :)

Shelby, when are you going to hook me up with the girl in the bikini class? I'll move to Detroit!!!! :)

You know it's true love when you're willing to move to Detroit... lol

Serious question Shelby and I'm sure it's been brought up numerous times,

Your friend in the Bikini class looks great and this is not directed at her, but does it not bother you that someone who looks like they've been doing palates, light weights, cardio and following a diet for the past year can be awarded a "Coveted" IFBB pro card soo easily?

You've got guys training there asses of for the better part of 20 years with good genetics barely sniffing the top 15 at national shows and then you get the Bikini girls (some training less than a year with average genetics at best) being awarded pro cards like there going out of style (what is it 20 or 30 a year?).

I'd like to know what the Female BB's think about this as well because they're in the same boat as the men!

Serious question Shelby and I'm sure it's been brought up numerous times,

Your friend in the Bikini class looks great and this is not directed at her, but does it not bother you that someone who looks like they've been doing palates, light weights, cardio and following a diet for the past year can be awarded a "Coveted" IFBB pro card soo easily?

You've got guys training there asses of for the better part of 20 years with good genetics barely sniffing the top 15 at national shows and then you get the Bikini girls (some training less than a year with average genetics at best) being awarded pro cards like there going out of style (what is it 20 or 30 a year?).

I'd like to know what the Female BB's think about this as well because they're in the same boat as the men!

You can't compare them.. it's like apples and oranges... so don't even try. The only thing they have in common is the 4 letters "IFBB".

Stef is great at what she does, and LeDawn is great at what she does. Both are "physique sports", but the comparison ends there.

Not to downplay Stef's accomplishments, but a Bikini pro card is like having an Associate's Degree, and a Bodybuilding pro card is like having a PhD.

but a Bikini pro card is like having an Associate's Degree, and a Bodybuilding pro card is like having a PhD.

Great analogy.

I see chics like Steph at the lake and pool all summer long. At least they(bikini) have there own division and aren't taking away from the figure girls who work so hard to come in the way they do.

You can't compare them.. it's like apples and oranges... so don't even try. The only thing they have in common is the 4 letters "IFBB".

Stef is great at what she does, and LeDawn is great at what she does. Both are "physique sports", but the comparison ends there.

Not to downplay Stef's accomplishments, but a Bikini pro card is like having an Associate's Degree, and a Bodybuilding pro card is like having a PhD.

very good comparison...it almost seems like a progression to me...when female BB got too extreme they created fitness...then they got a littel extreme...so they created figure....now even those girls are getting al little extreme so they have bikini... of oucrse i am not into teh competitive side of the sport like you guys it just strikes me as odd

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131