over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some other boards are dangerous.

If you're not pulling the plunger all the way back you're wasting the syringe and anything less than 500mg/week is what I consider natural. :D

I'm a REAL old-timer. Been lifting all my life (since early teens), and did my first cycle early-mid 80's (waaaay before the internet). I am also now an old guy, just trying to stay in decent shape. I don't consider myself any kind of an expert at this stuff, but know enough about what I am doing to get results and stay safe.

I think the first board I found was the old 'gade board, which I was on until it shut down. I have gone on dozens of boards over the years, and IMHO this board is light-years ahead of any of the others. Not all the others are what I would call bad, but the level of expertise and very clear caring about other BB/gearheads, including newbies, on this board is an order of magnitude ahead of any other board I have ever seen.

Also, another thing I really like about this board is that it is run by grownups! BS and flaiming is not allowed, but it operates at a very professional level, with (usually) a mutual respect when there is a difference of opinion. I don't post a whole lot, but check in from time to time. I basically only go to this board. I think anybody who has been around this game for any length of time would probably agree with me.

Chuck999

My point is people giving out advice wiht no background on the person their advising. what if this kid reacts bad to deca? what if he had no sides at 250 but at 500 cant deal with the sides he gets? what if he's only eating 1500 calories a day and doing p90x for a training routine? what if he gets a side effect he doesnt like and has no idea what compound caused it because someone told him to add in tren, dbol, mast, and triple his doses? at least here, most people care to ask for all of the persons stats and goals including nutrition and training before offering any advice. Pro muscle has a much larger group of educated members who really actually care about their fellow human beings.

This reminds me of some parody posts made on a powerlifting board. A parody on the asking for detailed stats before answering even the most basic gear related question. Absolutely hilarious in my opinion, of course some bros may not agree.:D

Where do you get off just breezin' in here and demanding answers? Have you even read the stickies or the Ten Broly Commandments of the Broly Land? Bro, do you realize we have multiple bros here either with or on the verge of getting their pro card? And that isn't just in bodybuilding, that's also being a PRO BRO in SKANK RAILIN'! Before I can even fathom to possibly answer your question, I'll need your stats! What is your training history, cycle history, bf%, height, weight, and current hairstyle? What was your free throw percentage on your Church Youth Association basketball team? What is your credit score? Have you ever contemplated life while staring up at the stars on a summer night? How many skanks did you rail at the shore last summer? Have you ever told a secret about somebody? What do you look for in an ideal partner?

I know this seems like a lot of information bro, but the Broly Men in the Broly Land need this to help you out. I mean, I know you're a n00b, but maybe if you do your research, get your reps up, and post a pic (not just an upper body one, we need WHEELZ) the bros here will be able to turn you into a good bro.

Menace II Brociety
Moderator, AnaBROlicsandAnBROgenics.com

I do not condone illegal activities. Do not ask for sources or source checks.

"Hey baby, I can tell by the size of your balls that you have been using HCG during your cycle. That's so hot!" - Some bitch I picked up at my little sister's Holy Communion. Fuckin' skank! LOL LMAO ROFL ;)

"Bro, I just wanted to know if you thought we could be, well, us again." - Bro Jackson, Founder of AnaBROlicsandAnBROgenics.com
Bro, since I just got done railin' three skanks I'll have mercy on your soul.

Not to say that I don't think you are a chickenshit n00b that needs to do more research before even possibly considering AAS. Anyway, maybe it is in my years of skank railin' and gettin' RIPT2SHREDZ that I have started to become a more caring, kinder bro. After all, this is the Broly Land, and I feel it is time to give back to the brommunity.

Let me give you some advice. I once went with 6537 mg of Tren Ace a week and wasn't running enough test. Listen, n00b, you don't wanna be that bro lookin' all hard, swole, and RIPT2SHREDZ in the club with 4-10 skanks on you, only to take them back to your shore house and then you can't get it up. There is NOTHING worse than that. So if you are gonna run 900 mg of tren, I would run at least 500 of test E3M (every 3 minutes bro, check the sticky by Bro Jackson about why this is the correct amount).

Now, to read you the riot act. Where do you get off? You come in here with a swingin' dick, acting like you are someone, and think the Broly Men in the Broly Land are to just bend over and take it? The world doesn't revolve around you and your agenda, you miserable loving n3w8! As if you didn't see this coming, what are your stats? Height, weight, cycle history, training history, history of Crohn's disease in your family, contact lens prescription in your left eye, number of skanks railed during the '99 season, number of kills and digs your recorded in your junior high volleyball career, and how often do you change the oil in your car? Better yet, post a vid of yourself wearing your junior high volleyball uniform shorts and a beekeeper's veil, doing your entire posing routine to Foreigner's "Juke Box Hero". Then and only then can we accept you into the Broly Land as a probationary bro.

Two words of advice. First, LE has been skimming the board lately. I hear the Fish and Wildlife Commission have numerous accounts in the Broly Land. Second, always aspirate.

Menace II Brociety,
Moderator, AnaBROlicsandAnBROgenics.com

Current Cycle:
3 gallons of Test E EOD
1 pint of Tren ACE ED
3 Dashes of Var E23M
700 mcg of T3 and Clen ED
Rimi .5 mg EOD

This reminds me of some parody posts made on a powerlifting board. A parody on the asking for detailed stats before answering even the most basic gear related question. Absolutely hilarious in my opinion, of course some bros may not agree.:D

Aww man i couldnt copy the stuff you quoted but , hahahahahahahahaha! freaking hilarious!

I agree that advising a first timer to take 1g+ a week of steroids is a bad idea, and could be dangerous. THe user has no idea how their body responds to androgens. SOme of us have a dramatic rise in hematocrit with even low dose and in that case the user could end up with a heart attack or stroke. Many guys on here dont realize the power in these drugs, and yes they can KILL YOU! A few of us on here came close and one did die. This board is smart about things and most of the good guys on here preach moderation. If you dont think this stuff can be dangerous, youll find out differently after many years of abuse. Guys taking 1gram plus their first cycle is abuse. end of story. My first cycle was just 250 mg/wk test and I put on a solid 10 lbs after PCT.

Last edited:
Spent sometime reading through all of this and really not sure what to say or don't want to.... I am also an oldie who has been at this for multiple years. And, give credit to the intelligent and great advice from many of the season vet's.... here and on other boards. Then I read post from the regurgitators (a large percent of board members) who have no clue and actually call themselves experts and qualified to give advice on something they don't understand. They just want to be heard in order to feel important. Many here know what I am mean and know of such members. It's a game about post count. Sometimes, I go back and read old post of members who are giving advice, and you will find they themselves were asking the same questions not long ago. Now, they are just rephrasing the answers they were given. Problem, answers they were given, were wrong! I have had different status's on different boards, and have left for many different reasons. The main reason for leaving most boards is the so called moderators, experts, admins, and numerous others have no clue. Some of these people are obese way of the charts or pencil necks who have been reading and posting for years repeating info and have been given the privilege to advice others. I have been here not long enough and don't post often, but do spend hours reading and enjoying the tossing of ideas around. This board does not go without these so called experts, but for the most part, it is kept very professional and when someone get's a bit out of line with nonsense they are called out immediately. Here is my two cents, after years of experimenting, I have noted one very important and specific point in using gear: As aspirin may do wonders for many, it may not for others. When using gear, I have noted that which is good for one is not good for the other. So, I have narrowed down what is good for me and left alone those that don't make me feel good, or just don't cut it. It takes time to experiment and many need to stay away from the designer roids and concentrate not on what many predicate, but what make you feel good and give you the results that you have been looking for. And, the number one thing to always remember is not how many Mg's you can take, but what your calories consist of

Last edited:
To me the knowledge on this board is way ahead of every board I have looked at before. I have learned so much about diet, training, and supplements in the six months I've been apart of this.
Other boards will regurgitate information that they seem to read from magazines or just there educated guesses. but this board people seem to be experienced and much wiser regarding information that is very important to the people who seek advice.
All in all this board is the shit :D

I get sick of people saying that steroid is dangerous, will kill you or you will be impotent the rest of your life......Bullshit....

I would rather see a newbie take 1 gram of test( not that I recommended), rather than being drunk all night, clubbing, eating junk and stuff that my really kill you one day...I guess people need to use little common sense here...

I get sick of people saying that steroid is dangerous, will kill you or you will be impotent the rest of your life......Bullshit....

I would rather see a newbie take 1 gram of test( not that I recommended), rather than being drunk all night, clubbing, eating junk and stuff that my really kill you one day...I guess people need to use little common sense here...

It won't kill you for sure, but it is a possibility weather you want to admit it or not. ;) Things can go wrong, and it is related to dose. More is not always better. Live and learn I guess.

It won't kill you for sure, but it is a possibility weather you want to admit it or not. ;) Things can go wrong, and it is related to dose. More is not always better. Live and learn I guess.

Sure ....More is not always better...You need to use not a buses...same goes with anything in life..But to say that steroid is dangerous; I guess that is bit much......:)

Sure ....More is not always better...You need to use not a buses...same goes with anything in life..But to say that steroid is dangerous; I guess that is bit much......:)

It's a bit much to advise someone that has never used steroids before to start out taking 1g+ his first time out. That is one of the points here. One has to learn how their body responds to these horomones before you jump in like that. Another factor is the fact that once you start out on high doses like that, youll end up dependant on them to grow and end up taking more later on. Its better to start out as low as you can and get what growth you can out of the smallest dose and at the same time learn how you grow.

Too many fools these days look to the pills and injections for the answers. they want the easy way out and the hell with what risk they may be taking.

Thank God Tenny came to this board instead of those other wanker boards! :D

It's a bit much to advise someone that has never used steroids before to start out taking 1g+ his first time out. That is one of the points here. One has to learn how their body responds to these horomones before you jump in like that. Another factor is the fact that once you start out on high doses like that, youll end up dependant on them to grow and end up taking more later on. Its better to start out as low as you can and get what growth you can out of the smallest dose and at the same time learn how you grow.

Too many fools these days look to the pills and injections for the answers. they want the easy way out and the hell with what risk they may be taking.

I agree with you at that point...I rember once I talked to Dorian back in 99 and he always advice newbie to start cycling after two years of their training ....what’s the point of using steroid at beginning while you can have the same gains wise naturally

But Maldorf, bottom line -- it's simply not sexy to talk about eating a couple more chicken breasts, or another cup of rice. Of doing more cardio to get leaner....

Everyone thinks the answer is in the drugs. And drugs are "exciting" to all newcomers... If that was all it was, then damn... I'd simply take two shots of 3cc's of test enth per week and I'd be a pro too!!! -- and that would only be a side job to my normal career. I'd be an IFBB pro doing finance all at the same time....

Too bad it just doesn't work that way, but most people want to believe in a "secret"! :rolleyes:

But Maldorf, bottom line -- it's simply not sexy to talk about eating a couple more chicken breasts, or another cup of rice. Of doing more cardio to get leaner....

Everyone thinks the answer is in the drugs. And drugs are "exciting" to all newcomers... If that was all it was, then damn... I'd simply take two shots of 3cc's of test enth per week and I'd be a pro too!!! -- and that would only be a side job to my normal career. I'd be an IFBB pro doing finance all at the same time....

Too bad it just doesn't work that way, but most people want to believe in a "secret"! :rolleyes:

Hey, what can I say. I fell into this trap within 5 years or so of use.

yes, but the Pro don't use only "two shots of 3cc's of test"....;)

Re-train your body to grow of less gear . .It can be done. Find what really works for you and if your diet is on dot . . then goals will be achieved.

Re-train your body to grow of less gear . .It can be done. Find what really works for you and if your diet is on dot . . then goals will be achieved.

I agree with this post.

something to think about

You WILL reach a steady-state plasma level - even with a blend like Sustanon when taken every 7-10 days. Nevertheless, the concentration level may not be as high as you wanted. The truth is that almost all T preps are slow release. Put another way, if you plan on going IM with T and plan to get 800mg/month - as long as you take regular doses that fall within the half-life of the preparation (or the longest in a blend) you will eventually find a steady-state level no matter what you take or how often you take it as long as it is regularly scheduled doses and in the same amounts (in this case, 200mg/wk, 100mg twice/week, 50mg 4 times/week, etc.) Although, once a week seems much less miserable than 4 times a week to me.

In any case, the argument is somewhat worthless in it's entirety due to the fact that your natural test production is a roller-coaster ride by itself. For example, you may have half or a third as much testosterone in the evening compared to what your levels were when you woke up. Additionally, to make matters even worse, men have body rhythms too. Although not as pronounced as that in women, men have monthly "cycles" as well. Do bloodwork on a man once a week for a month and you will see very inconsistent levels of T produced by his body.

Short version: Regular accurate doses at regularly scheduled times (e.g. regularly scheduled days) equals good steady-state plasma levels of T but keep in mind that naturally steady levels of T rarely ever happens in the real world.

Isnt this pro muscle?

Um Most pros ive talked to said these dosages are how they started and for that reason they're super huge at young ages. Two example of pros that are near my age, im 24. They started at 750mg sust and 40mg dbol, and went up from there, which is why they're a pro now.

As wrong as this sounds look at the pros, Most have told me they've past the 1000mg of test a week already. Wrong? Right? Look at the big boys, they do high doses.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311