YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SOMETIMES I GET A BETTER PUMP IN MY LEGS RIDING THE BIKE....

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
GUYS/GALS

I JUST DID MY MORNING CARDIO HERE AT THE HOUSE. (SHWINN AERODYNE AND A GOOD TREADMILL) I SOMETIMES ATERNATE EVERY 15MIN. TO STAVE OFF BOREDOM. I USUALLY DO A TOTAL OF 45MIN. IN THIS ALTERNATING FASHION. THIS A.M. I DID 15 MIN. ON THE BIKE FIRST, GOT OFF AND JUMPED ON THE TREADMILL, INTENDING TO DO ANOTHER 15MIN. AT A BRISK UP HILL CLIP....BUT HOLY SHIT MY LEGS WERE SO PUMPED I COULD BARELY WALK! IT WAS ALMOST PAINFUL....OKAY, IT WAS PAINFUL! THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. HERE IS WHY I FIND THIS A LITTLE ANNOYING....MOST OF THE TIME I DON'T FEEL AS GOOD OF A PUMP FROM MY ACTUAL SQUAT SESSIONS, ETC...DON'T GET ME WRONG....I AM SORE THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS....JUST SOMETIMES NOT AS ENGORGED WITH A GREAT PUMP.

ANYONE HAVE AN COMMENTS ABOUT THIS TRUELY INTERESTING PHENOMENON? :D

No doubt, a good cardio session can create some very nice pumps, the problem is that it won't give the same type of traumatizing effects to the muscle tissue that stimulates growth like a few good sets of squats.

I know that the demand for oxygen and nutrients by the muscle is what creates that nice engorged feeling when the muscle is packed full of blood.

I think that it's best to do some nice heavy work to traumatize the muscle, followed by a set or two of high rep sets to give that nice engorging pump. That has been the way that I got as sexy as I am.

Jethro

Sometimes i am unmotivated and don't feel like lifting w8s. I hook up those electric pads and shock my muscle. I'll leave them on for about an hour. I'll tell ya, i get a great pumpsometimes and i don't even get sweaty and hot and smelly. This is great cuz i don't have to take extra showers. Too many showers dries out my skin and I have to use too much of my Nutrogena skin products.

hope this helps.

HAHAHA........BIGBOYJ AND CONAN.

BIGBOYJ: YES......YOU ARE A SEXY BASTARD! IT JUST STRUCK ME TODAY...HELL, THIS PUMP ROCKS!! QUICK SOMEONE TAKE MY PICTURE....CAUSE I LOOK MARVELOUS.. :eek: (RIGHT!)

CONAN: WELL...THAT'S INTERESTING. ARE YOU GETTING ANY GROWTH FROM THAT? HELL...IF I HAD THOSE I'D PROBABLY HOOK THEM UP TO MY GIRL OR MYSELF IN SOME OTHER TYPE OF EXPIRIMENTAL SITUATION!!

As I always tell my clients (Im a Personal trainer) that a pump is nice but not necessarily indicitave of growth potential. Think - a rep set of leg extensions
gives a great pump, better than a set of heavy squats. But you know which will make you grow best.
But we all enjoy a good 'pump'. ;)

Haha, Jethro laying in the bedroom with electrodes stamped on his weiner. :D
I don't know, man, that sounds a little scary to me. I know you're still mentally compentent though since you attested to my sexiness.

dude... bro... buddy... I'm gonna lay it out to you straight... One friend to another. Don't take offence, I'm just tellin ya the truth. You gotta stop squattin on that ball! hahaha!

squatter

MIKES

The Swedish Pumps are the best. That is the one Austin Powers had in the movie.

You can really tell a difference in quality

look at cyclists quads, they are not huge like a bber, but the development of the tear drop is outstanding. I'm not sure what kind of weight work they do, but there has to be a correlation b/w their quad development and the riding. Now mind you, we're not riding up mountains in France for 126 miles...lol. At a gym I trained at in college there was a competitive cyclist that trained there, he would do a spin class then train, his tear drops were pouring over his knees, and he had this frail upper body.

GOOD RESPONSES!

I TOO HAVE SEEN SOME CYCLISTS WITH COOL LOOKING QUADS!

SQUATTER....THAT DAMB BALL IS MESSING ME UP! :cool:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner