over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soreness After Years of Injections

KemicalKid

Registered
Newbies
So first thing. I'm not a super sized guy. 5'9 and 200 lbs. Fairly lean. Very vascular. So probably a shrimp compared to many of the fellas here. Just wanted to get that out of the way. Never gone over 800mg test/week in my time. 47 years old. So I've always only injected quads, glutes, and delts. Delts not so much anymore since I had a sterile abcess years ago that luckily went away on its own before I made an appointment to have it lanced.
So my glutes and quads always stay sore for days after injecting. Prob a lot of scar tissue too I imagine. Anyone else had this issue? As I said I'm not a big dense guy. I don't know I could really inject elsewhere. What do you think? Thanks.

What kind of gear are you injecting? Some people react to EO or GSO or even BA/BB (sucks if the latter is you because pretty much all gear uses at least 1%/10%).

mg/ml matters too

Technique and rig matters too. Generally want to push through any skin/fat and puncture muscle fascia and keep going at least 1/2” before slowly releasing oil. Some muscles like delts or quads the angle of the injection matter more (the needle should be in a slightly greater than 45 degree angle traveling sort of parallel WITH the muscle). Other muscles like glutes or ventro medial you can just inject straight in fine.

I also utilize modalities like heat compress or hot bath on injection site especially if I notice it starting to lump up a little the day after.

i have issues from decade of nonstop pinning tons of scar tissue in my hip flexors from hitting those spots with 3cc , posture got fucked up, pelvic tilt. chiro grinds it out with a tool. take care of your scar tissue helps with rom sometimes also

you Could add biceps and triceps. Also I like doing sub q for smaller injections.

if you inject the same spot all the time it canget tender after a while.
between quads, hips and ass i can do ed injects and not hit the same spot 2x.
also be sure to move just a little bit in the inject local each time.

small injections daily will help this. Also move around a little bit on each site. I have 12 possible sites on each quad between rotating inner and outer and going up and down. 4 on each bicep. Its no problem when you are doing .3-1cc in a slin pin daily. Get away from 2-3cc shots, that will create massive scar tissue wherever you put it.

So first thing. I'm not a super sized guy. 5'9 and 200 lbs. Fairly lean. Very vascular. So probably a shrimp compared to many of the fellas here. Just wanted to get that out of the way. Never gone over 800mg test/week in my time. 47 years old. So I've always only injected quads, glutes, and delts. Delts not so much anymore since I had a sterile abcess years ago that luckily went away on its own before I made an appointment to have it lanced.
So my glutes and quads always stay sore for days after injecting. Prob a lot of scar tissue too I imagine. Anyone else had this issue? As I said I'm not a big dense guy. I don't know I could really inject elsewhere. What do you think? Thanks.
How frequently do you inject?

if you inject the same spot all the time it canget tender after a while.
between quads, hips and ass i can do ed injects and not hit the same spot 2x.
also be sure to move just a little bit in the inject local each time.
You ever get a sterile abscess and drain it with a big needle? I had one subq on my oblique area. I drained it with a 21g. It was a thick yellow pus oil that came out. I got about 1ml until the abscess felt hollow and I left it and it went away eventually.

i find you can deal with scar tissue using different length needles. Thats if you are really that hard up for spots to inject

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity