over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

spot injections in the pecs

cdog94544

Newbies
Chest has always been a weak point for me. I have 17 inch arms @ 5-10 but my chest is relatively flat compared. The other day I pinned 100g of test p in each of my pecs on consecutive days (I'm running 100g ed). about two days after the last pec shot my chest felt tighter and a little sore but I hit a chest workout. My bench went up by about 30lbs and I increased my reps on my usual weight by almost 10.... I don't know what happened after i warmed up I just felt a surge of strength. Needless to say I was pretty excited about such a quick jump. I don't know how you all feel about spot injections but I don't think this is a fluke... Just wanted to share that. Any thoughts?

Chest has always been a weak point for me. I have 17 inch arms @ 5-10 but my chest is relatively flat compared. The other day I pinned 100g of test p in each of my pecs on consecutive days (I'm running 100g ed). about two days after the last pec shot my chest felt tighter and a little sore but I hit a chest workout. My bench went up by about 30lbs and I increased my reps on my usual weight by almost 10.... I don't know what happened after i warmed up I just felt a surge of strength. I'm excited about this new found strength. I don't know how you all feel about spot injections but I don't think this is a fluke... Just wanted to share that. Any thoughts?

Site injections have never done much for me beside the temporary inflammation swelling from injection,,,no site growth to mention.

Never tried chest but i did inject 1cc in to each biceps and ... hell never again. Couldnt move arms for 5 days

Sounds awesome bro...!! Let's hope that those results keep coming in.!! I've never heard of anyone having those types of results, maybe you're a freak :D

Never did pecs but sometimes i will do lats,tris,shoulders,etc if im working that body part that day.Just more of a mental thing than anything i think.

Chest has always been a weak point for me. I have 17 inch arms @ 5-10 but my chest is relatively flat compared. The other day I pinned 100g of test p in each of my pecs on consecutive days (I'm running 100g ed). about two days after the last pec shot my chest felt tighter and a little sore but I hit a chest workout. My bench went up by about 30lbs and I increased my reps on my usual weight by almost 10.... I don't know what happened after i warmed up I just felt a surge of strength. Needless to say I was pretty excited about such a quick jump. I don't know how you all feel about spot injections but I don't think this is a fluke... Just wanted to share that. Any thoughts?

hmmmm??

have been hitting the chest regularly for over a year now its on of my favorite spots, but no i havent noticed any added benefits besides less scar tissue in all the other places since i dont have to hit them so often

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws