over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SSRIs Experiences OCD/Depression/Anxiety

Definitely to each his own. If this works for you then by all means. But my ocd and anxiety had gotten nearly debilitating and Prozac has given my life back to me
I'm happy to hear that. To be fair, the doctors pretty much concluded that I'm pretty sensitive compared to most folks in how I react to series. I do have a xanax script for times I get a panic attack but absolutely have to function that day. Even those I don't generally care for.

That's your choice. SSRI's work around 60% of the time for patients. That is a big gap from benefits to no therapeutic satisfaction. Maybe you don't need an ssri and and need to treat depressive disorder that does not improve following the use of antidepressant with a different class of medication. Such as lithium bicarbonate. Lithium works on fixing the abnormal activity in the brain to find a homeostasis to keep it simple.
Thank you for that. I'll look into it.

I'm happy to hear that. To be fair, the doctors pretty much concluded that I'm pretty sensitive compared to most folks in how I react to series. I do have a xanax script for times I get a panic attack but absolutely have to function that day. Even those I don't generally care for.
Ya individual biochemistry definitely comes into effect. For instance, I’m an opiate non responder. It takes much larger doses to give me pain relief, and I struggle when having to be sedated for surgery as they have to use such a large amount of anasthesia that i take a long time to come out if it and usually spend the rest of the day throwing up. What about something like Atavan for attacks?

I use zoloft for anxiety. 50mg tablet per day. I don’t feel any side effects as such. Only thing is that ‘intimate endurance’ has increased massively, to the point of often getting frustrating. Lol

I use zoloft for anxiety. 50mg tablet per day. I don’t feel any side effects as such. Only thing is that ‘intimate endurance’ has increased massively, to the point of often getting frustrating. Lol
Zoloft did the same to me. It took forever to climax from sex, and was essentially impossible by myself

it’s not great lasting so long when I can make my wife cum really fast.I tried recently coming off of cymbalta recently and I hit really irritable,anxious and insomnia.I started again 4 days later and finally feel better.I guess I’ll always be on it.the problem with me is I have a high tolerance for meds.my pain meds used to be really high doses but because the abuse of people the law changed and my meds got dropped so drastically.sucks I went from 2mg fentanyl a day which usually comes in micrograms to 60 mg of Percocet s day and 30mg methadone. It barely helps but better than nothing

it’s not great lasting so long when I can make my wife cum really fast.I tried recently coming off of cymbalta recently and I hit really irritable,anxious and insomnia.I started again 4 days later and finally feel better.I guess I’ll always be on it.the problem with me is I have a high tolerance for meds.my pain meds used to be really high doses but because the abuse of people the law changed and my meds got dropped so drastically.sucks I went from 2mg fentanyl a day which usually comes in micrograms to 60 mg of Percocet s day and 30mg methadone. It barely helps but better than nothing
Chemical Imbalances in the brain don’t just go away. If you have depression/anxiety/etc and medication helps it, you’ll always have to take it in order to continue receiving benefits. You wouldn’t just stop taking your blood pressure meds, or your insulin, and your shouldn’t just stop taking mental health drugs either. This is a huge problem for bipolars as when they are feeling manic they feel like they are cured and stop taking their medication only to plummet back into depression like a huge roller coaster

Chemical Imbalances in the brain don’t just go away. If you have depression/anxiety/etc and medication helps it, you’ll always have to take it in order to continue receiving benefits. You wouldn’t just stop taking your blood pressure meds, or your insulin, and your shouldn’t just stop taking mental health drugs either. This is a huge problem for bipolars as when they are feeling manic they feel like they are cured and stop taking their medication only to plummet back into depression like a huge roller coaster
I’m actually doing great without the seroquil.been off it for a long time.I’m not manic or depressed.the cymbalta,trazadone and the klonopin .this was not recently done.my dr knows I’m off it and helped me ween off of it.this is the best I’ve been in a long time.I’m being monitored so I’m not worried.I didn’t just drop it without consulting my psychiatrist.
He just upped my cymbalta when I was coming off of it.

I’m actually doing great without the seroquil.been off it for a long time.I’m not manic or depressed.the cymbalta,trazadone and the klonopin .this was not recently done.my dr knows I’m off it and helped me ween off of it.this is the best I’ve been in a long time.I’m being monitored so I’m not worried.I didn’t just drop it without consulting my psychiatrist.
He just upped my cymbalta when I was coming off of it.
Glad to hear it’s working out for you.

Glad to hear it’s working out for you.
Thank you and now I don’t feel like a zombie anymore.I used to wake up in a fog,almost another reality.had no drive to do anything.I became a complete hermit.nii oh w I wake up inspired and driven and been back at the gym 6 days a week do awhile now.my diet is on point and making a huge transformation.my drs keep telling me I look so much better.I really can’t wait till I get my body fat back in single digits.hopefully my skin didn’t stretch to much.don’t have money to remove excess skin unless my insurance will pay for it.I also need new tet that since I was on fentanyl losengers for so long and they contain sugar and are trans mucosal.that rotted all my teeth and have had most pulled.next week I’m going fit a consult to get a full mouth restoration.I’ll have to finance it but I refuse to wear dentures at 44 years old.

I have been on Paxil, Zoloft, and Effexor. Effexor have me suicidal thoughts so I came off very quickly. Haven't had that before or since.

Paxil and Zoloft turned me into a robot. Zero emotion - no ups, but no downs either. Anhedonia all day. That, along with the inorgasmia, I was done. I take Concerta for my ADHD, which has helped alleviate some anxiety and depression I was experiencing. Haven't taken any anti anxiety meds in awhile, which I feel like it's a good sign that something's working.

As for the OCD, have you tried supplementing with N-Acetyl-Cysteine? I take it for the liver benefits, but it's helped with rumination, and I read that it can help curb OCD behaviors. Can't hurt to look into anyway, right?

I also had a gene test on my psych's recommendation and discovered that my body doesn't produce folic acid, so I supplement with L-METHYLFOLATE 15mg/day. I was told it helps your body use meds more efficiently. I went without it for about 10 days cause the pharmacies around me weren't able to get it, and I noticed that I started getting "the blues" toward the end before I got the script refilled. Maybe it's all in my head, but I think there's something there.

The gene test also tells you which anti-depression meds work best for you: which could work but aren't ideal, and which are detrimental. I found it interesting, cause Effexor was on my detrimental list, which checks out.

Funny how we all react differently to meds. I tried most of the ssri/snri out there. My baby is EFFEXOR. It works for me.
If you think its anyway to have a good life without the drugs go for it. Once you are on some of these SSRIs its hard to come off.

Funny how we all react differently to meds. I tried most of the ssri/snri out there. My baby is EFFEXOR. It works for me.
If you think its anyway to have a good life without the drugs go for it. Once you are on some of these SSRIs its hard to come off.
Yeah, I had a buddy that was prescribed Effexor for ADHD years ago. Worked great for that purpose and he said he had no idea it was an SSNRI.

And yes, coming off the SSRIs was unpleasant. Brain zaps are hell.

People here talking about microdosing with mushrooms? This is a bodybuilding site. We have Pramipexole. That hits that psychadellic serotonin receptor. Prami can be exactly what the "microdosing" experience should be, very high functioning. I'm talking a mg at a time. But I tell yah, it can make you tired, you'll take a power nap during a huge pulse of GH, another effect.

Celexa (citalopram) and Lexapro (escitalopram) have both worked great for me. I used 10-20mg citalopram and 10mg escitalopram (separately) so a very low dose and that has been great for my anxiety. They each take a long time to build up when you first use them and many can experience the worst side effects in the first few weeks (I was like a zombie) but over time they have made a huge difference to me. People shouldn't mistake that for them not hitting in fast though because they do so if I experience a panic attack they both take me out of it within a few minutes.

The side effects are minimal for me partly because of the dose I use so I urge people to try a low dose before jumping into a high dose of all SSRI's. Granted some people simply do not do well with SSRI's so another reason to start low in case you are a bad responder. I once thought citalopram was the main cause of my fatigue so I came off it for over 3 months and I was fine but realized it wasn't the cause and as I felt better using it I decided to go back on it.

People here talking about microdosing with mushrooms? This is a bodybuilding site. We have Pramipexole. That hits that psychadellic serotonin receptor. Prami can be exactly what the "microdosing" experience should be, very high functioning. I'm talking a mg at a time. But I tell yah, it can make you tired, you'll take a power nap during a huge pulse of GH, another effect.

have you tried either for length?

i have. nothing similar in any way shape or form.

i think micro dosing isnt exaclty the way and it isnt just about a receptor it is about overall brain activity.

that said lsd or mushroom seem like a waaaaay better option then ssris.
literally theres no negative side effects.
if you eat them regularly no matter the dose the effects change drastically.
and yes im talking even an mg at a time. or 2.... lol

all this limiting of function is backasswards

Please share / inform us about the side effects, if any.

When I first started it years ago I had no sex drive and when I did have a sex drive I couldn’t stay hard. Also I believe it made me feel a little bit nauseous as well. That lasted a month or so. But I’ve been on it so long now I experience no side effects to speak of.

When I first started it years ago I had no sex drive and when I did have a sex drive I couldn’t stay hard. Also I believe it made me feel a little bit nauseous as well. That lasted a month or so. But I’ve been on it so long now I experience no side effects to speak of.
Good to know the side effects subsided.

I don’t remember how long ago or how long I gave it but when the sexual sides started I quit. Who knows what would have happened if I just given it more time. But I sure felt good on it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws