over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SSRIs Experiences OCD/Depression/Anxiety

I take 10mg of Lexapro which is actually 1/2 the normal dose of 20mg. 20mg side effects for me were to much, slept all the time and could not finish sexually. 10mg takes the edge off and gives me no sides. I am very focused an driven so it does not effect me in that way at all. I wished I would have had this drug decades ago, I feel like a different person on it.
I have been on lexapro for many years. And yes I believe it does make me a lot more tired than I should be. But I still
Think the positives from it outweigh the negatives

I have severe anxiety and o was just also diagnosed with ocd. Was just switched from Wellbutrin and buspar to Prozac after the ocd diagnosis and for the first time in about 5 years I don’t feel like a crazy person. My brain has slowed down racing, I don’t get so panicky and anxious as deadlines for things approach. Even something as stupid as going to dinner I hyperfocus and get anxious to the point I can’t enjoy it. And if something changes last minute I fall apart. I’ve been on the Prozac for 1.5 months and within the first 3 days I felt dramatically better and have improved since. It’s like I’ve taken off a 200lb backpack. It feels like a miracle as no other drug has ever given me any relief at all. I believe the buspar made me worse
That’s awesome brother that you found something that works. Mental health issues are a crazy thing to deal with. I too have severe anxiety. And am on lexapro and klonopin (as needed) and have been for years. They definitely are a life saver for me at times.

I quit prozac and seroquel cold turkey a month or so ago, started MMJ again instead. feel like myself again
I have been on every ssri in the book starting at age 20, the entire gauntlet. Everything is a bandaid there, they do not treat the root.

other than that, had a psychedelic experience a few weeks ago and that really helped me put things into perspective, stop and smell the roses again, to relish in small victories and not to take life too seriously, and to operate always out of a higher vision for myself, to develop my strength and manage my weaknesses

dr tim leary said he learned more in one 12 LSD trip about human psychology than he did in his entire profession instructing at HARVARD. Legal in SAN FRAN right now (psilocybin) denver too i believe and maybe portland

my gf has never tried a psychedelic, and she also did it with me. I had good results mimicking numerous john hopkins univ protocols @ treatment-resistant depression and PTSD

PSYCHEDELICS make you go heads up with the root of your problems and psychological ailments, there is no escape during that episode, humility and perspective and revelations to be expected if done in the proper set/.setting

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws