over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stacking "fat burners"

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We have all seen people using multiple components to aid in fat loss , some times they make sense , sometimes they don't.

When you add in "fat loss" sups what is you rationale as to what and why you use them.??

Like starting prep on 4iu HGH , would you immediately start taking clen and T3??
Would you just add something like T4 and injection L-carnitine and save the harder stuff for later when fat loss gets harder.

I've seen people use DNP and ECY straight out the gait to pull more fat off at first then cut back and let the diet and cardio work to they the remaining fat off.
Then ive seen people start just reduce their calories then increase cardio , then add in one.fat burner then another and ramp the whole thing up as they get closer.

Just wondering what everyone else does and what your thoughts or the science behind it is

I find fat loss stalls at some point with diet, cardio, than with a fat burner. I personally like to add something as progress stalls. If I jump out the gate with everything I might hit a wall in progress before I'm satisfied. Im only going to loose so much so fast before loosing muscle.

Since I always end up behind and fat using the slowly roll shit in approach, this time I'm going to try DNP (first time) at the beginning of the diet and see if I can't get a good jump.

It really doesn't matter how you start, the ending will invariably be the same, lol, you will feel miserable and hungry.

I like to make changes every week, in diet or cardio, no more hell DNP cycles, I run 100 mg a day for 6 weeks, one week off and I will run 125 mg a day for another 3 weeks and 150 mg for 3 weeks. Sleep is so much better that way.

Since I always end up behind and fat using the slowly roll shit in approach, this time I'm going to try DNP (first time) at the beginning of the diet and see if I can't get a good jump.
I'm thinking about running a few 200m/Ed cycle before actually starting prep simply because I feel I'm farther out of shape than I should be for starting a prep and this go round I'm gonna have to focus on get peeled rather than big and lean as my diet hasn't been able to be geared towards any kind of growth phase at all so I'm hoping I can increase the GH and AAS without having to drop the calories much and not lo muscle

I think getting a head start is a good idea for those that have been holding fat for a while or have never really reached the condition they want

Copenhagen and coffee. So that’s two…

Then dnp. Low dose.

I DId finally find some semaglutide so I’m ducking around with that this month

You don’t need much DNP to get the job done. No use for the crazy Little Slice doses.

I'd say I like rhGH & Clen for synergistic lipolysis (it looks damn good on paper), but I have a NECK cramp right now from it. I think it's more wise/sustainable to stick with the GLP1 agonists (THE FUTURE) and caloric restriction, appropriate timing strategies for nutrients based around training, that sort of thing first and foremost.

I'm thinking about running a few 200m/Ed cycle before actually starting prep simply because I feel I'm farther out of shape than I should be for starting a prep and this go round I'm gonna have to focus on get peeled rather than big and lean as my diet hasn't been able to be geared towards any kind of growth phase at all so I'm hoping I can increase the GH and AAS without having to drop the calories much and not lo muscle

I think getting a head start is a good idea for those that have been holding fat for a while or have never really reached the condition they want
You should really just focus on diet and cardio to get lean enough to even start a prep first

As the "fat annoying guy" would say: longer, lower, slower.

I used to toss in the kitchen sink when cutting but now I prefer to do it in stages

Add caffeine
Add clen
Add yohimbine
Add Inj ALCR

I will start at 200mg caffeine but the others I titrate up. Say 20 clan for 2 weeks, 40 for as long as I can milk it, etc. Yohimbine I start at 3mg and add 3mg each week to a max of about 15. Yohmbine will fuck you up if you start out the gate with a high dosage.

Not to get off track but even low dose DNP makes me feel like crap after a few days of use. I have zero strength and muscle are beyond flat looking. It works beyond great if you can control the hunger that comes with it. I don’t ever see myself using it again.

Copenhagen and coffee. So that’s two…

Then dnp. Low dose.

I DId finally find some semaglutide so I’m ducking around with that this month

Please let us know how that shit works out. Hunger and cravings are my fucking nemesis.

Please let us know how that shit works out. Hunger and cravings are my fucking nemesis.

Will do brother.

I have my mom on .3mg a week right now, will slowly bump up to .5mg the. Hold for a while.

She lost 1.8lbs week 1 and 1.2lbs week 2. Super happy with the results. I made her quit drinking ANY calories. (Coffee, sweet tea, soda)

She is 70 with wrecked knees so cardio is walking and arm/shoulder circuit with 5lb dbs.

Fasting blood sugar is down from 120s to 103-105.

I took .33mg last week, didn’t feel crazy hunger wipe out, but I have recently changed so many training and diet variables, and under s lot of stress right now.

I’ll bump it to .66mg next week and post some thoughts on it

I don't use many fat burners and usually stay away from the likes of t3, t4 and clen. I love synthetine preworkout and that can be used long term with great results. It makes sense to use synthetine with something like clen but I personally don't but it could be a great stack. If I were to use clen again it would be a low dose (40mcg for example) as I never liked running it at higher doses. I prefer to diet down and gradually lower cals over time then I add DNP at 1 cap (Euro ones are 200mg) per day and I don't change anything else. Then in the last week I restrict things a lot (protein and greens) before loading back up starting 1 week post usage. I never take things to the extreme because I don't want to feel like shit and I do this for fun but obviously if I wanted to get extremely lean I would simply diet for longer, suffer more so extend the final part of the diet and use DNP for closer to 5-6 weeks at 200mg as opposed to 3 weeks like I usually do. DNP is the best fat burner by a mile for me.

For guys who really struggle to lose fat obviously create a starting point that makes dieting easier so start at the highest amount of calories and leanest bodyweight possible. If you start with your body working for you it will be an easier process. No one should be dropping calories massively at the start and no one should be stacking fat burners at the start. As you lower calories gradually if you want to stack fat burners simply follow the same approach but in the opposite fashion. It makes no sense adding everything in at the start because where do you go from there.

If you got overly fat in the offseason that is obviously a dietary issue and I don't see the need stacking fat burners at the start to go from 20% to 12% for example. Those a regular people body fat percentages never mind someone who is enhanced and trains hard so simply cleaning your diet up and adding in cardio (or increasing your daily steps) should be enough to drop fat quickly. You could start with synthetine (inj l-carnitine) at a reasonable dose. Maybe some HGH and later on add in t4. Then you could add in some clen and even rotate it with eca later on when energy levels lower if you want. If you want to up the clen and synthetine dose over time go for it but nothing silly. Everything combined with AAS, diet and training should be able to get anyone ripped. This is not something I do but if guys want to stack fat burners I think it can be fine. If you do just use sensible doses (those can vary for everyone) of multiple compounds and it will be highly effective without causing too many side effects. Now the guys who add in 200mcg clen, 500mg DNP and 100mcg t3 etc are literally going to feel like shit and there is simply no need regardless of your genetics.

This was at the end of my last DNP run. So very lean but nothing too much and I felt good most of the time :D

We have all seen people using multiple components to aid in fat loss , some times they make sense , sometimes they don't.

When you add in "fat loss" sups what is you rationale as to what and why you use them.??

Like starting prep on 4iu HGH , would you immediately start taking clen and T3??
Would you just add something like T4 and injection L-carnitine and save the harder stuff for later when fat loss gets harder.

I've seen people use DNP and ECY straight out the gait to pull more fat off at first then cut back and let the diet and cardio work to they the remaining fat off.
Then ive seen people start just reduce their calories then increase cardio , then add in one.fat burner then another and ramp the whole thing up as they get closer.

Just wondering what everyone else does and what your thoughts or the science behind it is
Fat burners increase ur metabolism, ur gona overheat.

I find fat loss stalls at some point with diet, cardio, than with a fat burner. I personally like to add something as progress stalls. If I jump out the gate with everything I might hit a wall in progress before I'm satisfied. Im only going to loose so much so fast before loosing muscle.
Ye.

I'm enjoying GW11516 and injectable L carnitine. Cardio is effortless and the L carnitine seems to to make the fat come off and help the GW with endurance.

I'm enjoying GW11516 and injectable L carnitine. Cardio is effortless and the L carnitine seems to to make the fat come off and help the GW with endurance.
What's your protocol with the L-carnitine??
I've heard different people say that it doesn't matter when you take it as it builds up in your system. Then I've heard people say that taking it 30min before fasted cardio with a couple IU of humalog works incredibly well.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear