over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying away from Testosterone?

Test is for growing. High doses of test is unmatched for growth, especially with hGH. That being said once you are looking to cut or maintain, test at 10 to 20mg per day, 350 max per week, and intermittent anabolics are best for health. I believe high doses of test are detrimental to health eventually. You see it everyday. Queefer, Chris250, board members that croaked probably doing too much test into older age. Use a small amount of test for biological purposes, make up the rest with equipoise or even tren or primo. Way healthier in my opinion. You want blow up your heart and blow out your filter/kidneys? Abuse test nonstop, increase water retention, estrogen, blood volume and blood pressure. That will fucking do it.
I think you’re right. Too much test increases blood pressure. That’s why a lot of bodybuilders feel like crap if they go past 500mgs per week.

A heavy test base + 12.5 - 25mg of human grade proviron and a touch of tren ace makes me feel the best, strongest, and biggest. Unfortunately over the years my skin has gotten more and more sensitive to test. Test gives me ingrown hairs all over my arms and chest that leave coin sized scars lasting several months to year, test is the only thing that does this to me even when using 5AR inhibitors. It took me about 2 years of going off completely and using spiro + 5AR to clear my skin.

So for me it was either get off the test or never take off my shirt / even wear short sleeve shirts. This happens to me as low as 200mg per week.

This forced me to be clever and stick to running compounds other than test.

Deca only doesn't work and honestly when I tried that I felt weaker than natural... But deca stacked with certain orals or, deca stacked with primo or tren can be very potent.

If your genetics allow you to run test at high doses go ahead.

Mine don't.

I wrote that wrong. It's 6 on, 2 off for D-bol as TRT when it was originally prescribed for it.
what are you using to keep the nips in check?

what are you using to keep the nips in check?
I don't have issues that low dosed, 5-10mg. If I cycle it, I only use 15-20mgs on cycle plus I had my glands removed due to puberty induce gyno.

I don't have issues that low dosed, 5-10mg. If I cycle it, I only use 15-20mgs on cycle plus I had my glands removed due to puberty induce gyno.
Glands removed?! well, shit, drop the mic! I'd be on Arnold-sized doses of Dirty Diana if I was full-op glandless!

A heavy test base + 12.5 - 25mg of human grade proviron and a touch of tren ace makes me feel the best, strongest, and biggest. Unfortunately over the years my skin has gotten more and more sensitive to test. Test gives me ingrown hairs all over my arms and chest that leave coin sized scars lasting several months to year, test is the only thing that does this to me even when using 5AR inhibitors. It took me about 2 years of going off completely and using spiro + 5AR to clear my skin.

So for me it was either get off the test or never take off my shirt / even wear short sleeve shirts. This happens to me as low as 200mg per week.

This forced me to be clever and stick to running compounds other than test.

Deca only doesn't work and honestly when I tried that I felt weaker than natural... But deca stacked with certain orals or, deca stacked with primo or tren can be very potent.

If your genetics allow you to run test at high doses go ahead.

Mine don't.
Cabergoline might help with your problem.

The problem comes when guys, like yourself, try to state OPINIONS as FACTS.
You are mixing your own anecdotal evidence—and random shit you THINK you see—and then coming on here and stating it like it is 100% truth. The world doesn't work that way buddy.

I don't like Dbol. It bloats me, makes me looks gross, never liked using it ever. And I see the same in a lot of people.
But i ALSO CANNOT say that dbol is a bad drug, everyone should avoid it, it doesn't do anything good to one's physique.
Because I'm only reacting to my own personal opinion. Hey, DBol works for LOTS of guys, including Pros. So who am I to challenge that shit. It worked for them, doesn't work for me. The end.

Learn how to separate facts and opinion. Test has grown some of the greatest physiques in BBing, whether you like it or not.
Btw, I'm very glad you tried to personally call me out and want to see pics of me when I cut down. You're pouring gas on a fire brother lol
Aren't you stating opinions as facts aswell?
It's like you just know every pros true cycle.
I see your anecdotal evidence...
And you're talking about guys anecdotal evidence.
What about the physiques built off lower test and higher anabolics? You're just gonna dismiss them as opinion?

Damn you sound like me sometimes....SCARY!
Of course no one is going to show you the great physiques they built with their over eating and blasting gear through the roof. None of them could hold @hawkmoon Gym bag...LOL (sorry but it's true, prove me wrong)
This is all I need here lol

So far I'm like 3 weeks in with no test. Ive been on 600mg deca/300mast/200tren pw for months now. So the deca is definitly peaked. Libido is better than ever since i dropped the test. Much less bloat especially in the stomach area. Just upped the deca to 750 and dropped tren 100. I get night sweats from the deca.

So far I'm like 3 weeks in with 600mg deca/300mast/200tren pw. Libido is better than ever lol. Kinda liking the no test. Much less bloat especially in the stomach area. Just upped the deca to 750 and dropped tren 100. I get night sweats from the deca.
wait until 7-8 weeks, then problems with libido and other related to the lack of testosterone will begin

wait until 7-8 weeks, then problems with libido and other related to the lack of testosterone will begin
I edited my post. I didn't just start the deca. I've been on it for months. Its peaked. And i was only on 250mg test b4. Pretty sure most of the test is out my system by now.

Other related problems like what?
You must understand that testosterone is the basic hormone in our body that is necessary for proper functioning, and the body is a whole and each depends on the other - it's not that you get rid of a hormone and it will be great, it's like taking cortisol from someone. - it causes a lot of negatives but is also necessary for the proper functioning of the body. Also, I do not recommend anyone not to use testosterone in the long run, you need at least a dose of trt to function properly. Moreover, without testosterone, you will not have, for example, estrogen, which is needed for muscle growth and fat burning, the proper functioning of the nervous system and many others, and the conversion of nandrolone to estradiol is too low and the second thing - it is not the same estradiol which is formed from testosterone conversion

Test is the best compound in whole steroid world. Why? Find me another one you can run for the next 50 years solo and you will function properly without any issues.

Test is the best compound in whole steroid world. Why? Find me another one you can run for the next 50 years solo and you will function properly without any issues.

I’m being devils advocate…primobolan?

I can’t do much test unless I bring in BP meds, AIs, etc. (500mg max)

Hence why it’s hard for me to eclipse 215lbs. But at 5’10 and 1 vein in my oblique at 207lbs, I’m happy. I’m going for two veins next summer.

The UK guys on Jordan Peters board run what I would consider low doses of test (FOR THEIR SIZE) like I consider 400mg test extremely low for those dudes weighing 240lbs ripped.

But they do love npp and primo in the Gram doses.

I think it’s individual, find a cocktail of drugs you can slowly progress the dosages, training volume and food…that’s YOUR best bet

Trest and EQ was crazy for two weeks. But the water weight….I would do one set of bent over rows and the back pump was debilitating. So that’s not a good choice for me. But MikeS runs double the trest dose I did and he felt like a million bucks….gotta do a case study of N=1 with this shit

I’m being devils advocate…primobolan?

I can’t do much test unless I bring in BP meds, AIs, etc. (500mg max)

Hence why it’s hard for me to eclipse 215lbs. But at 5’10 and 1 vein in my oblique at 207lbs, I’m happy. I’m going for two veins next summer.
Primo solo for 50 years??? I would never do that.

The UK guys on Jordan Peters board run what I would consider low doses of test (FOR THEIR SIZE) like I consider 400mg test extremely low for those dudes weighing 240lbs ripped.

But they do love npp and primo in the Gram doses.

I think it’s individual, find a cocktail of drugs you can slowly progress the dosages, training volume and food…that’s YOUR best bet

Trest and EQ was crazy for two weeks. But the water weight….I would do one set of bent over rows and the back pump was debilitating. So that’s not a good choice for me. But MikeS runs double the trest dose I did and he felt like a million bucks….gotta do a case study of N=1 with this shit
see Jordan's cycles from the time he was gaining size - high test and orals. Don't look at what he's doing now, just how he figured it out, because it's two different things

Holy sht! It's funny how almost every one speaks without understanding, i didn't read the whole thing, but what i read you all missed the point, Derek was talking about a HAIR LOSS PREVENTION PROTOCOL, not talking about fcking, the best approach to anything, it's just that, trying a cycle that would yield muscle gains while minimizing hair loss

see Jordan's cycles from the time he was gaining size - high test and orals. Don't look at what he's doing now, just how he figured it out, because it's two different things

That’s a very good point Luki.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity