over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Still sensitive to gyno at even 20mgs a day of test

superbigd

Registered
I use arimidex .5mg once a week and gone with emerics suggestion of 20mg a day and still am feeling issues regarding estrogen and my sensitivity to it. Should I drop the dosage or is there something that I might be missing because I feel like 140mg total isn't all that much. I am doctor persccribed test and last time we check my estrogen was fine on paper but still feeling negative effects. What gives guys and does anyone else have or had the same experience. What's your input? Thanks

Out of interest What's your body fat like. Now I'm at about 8% I can take a gram and half easy no itch or anything. When I was about 15% I had to hammer the arimidex at 500mg. It's an amazing difference how your body reacts when your lean. Not saying your not just curious

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

it is true that the majority of the aromatase enzyme is found in bodyfat. So folks with higher bodyfat tend to aromatize higher amounts.

Unfortunately there are some hyper-aromatizers out there that no matter what aromatize at an increased rate.

AIs can only knock down so much estrogen before they start having diminishing returns...test dosage control is key.

140mg might be too much for you? Some people use as low as 60-75mg test/week because of this problem. :(

You on any other medications, like anti-depressants, or proton-pump inhibitors (prilosec, prevacid)? It's not common, and far more likely related to your HRT, but Prilosec starts me itching and puffy absent any gear at all. Uncommon, but a low percentage side effect for some. I have known life-long natties develop it from anti-depressants on a few occasions through the years.

.5 adex a week is to low. Unless you are very lean. With 140 I would do 1-1.5 mg a week.

I use arimidex .5mg once a week and gone with emerics suggestion of 20mg a day and still am feeling issues regarding estrogen and my sensitivity to it. Should I drop the dosage or is there something that I might be missing because I feel like 140mg total isn't all that much. I am doctor persccribed test and last time we check my estrogen was fine on paper but still feeling negative effects. What gives guys and does anyone else have or had the same experience. What's your input? Thanks

Go down to 80mg per week, and relapse Arimidx with Humanofort.

I recommend shorter esters for those who are very sensitive to estrogen. Less buidup of hormone = less aromatization.

Many will disagree, but pharmacodynamics are what they are.

Why not opt to remove the gyno and be done with it?? All your doing is prolonging the problem. Arimidex is never going to fully get rid of it, its just going to reduce it.

You need a full hormone panel doing to see whats going on with such things as cortisol, thyroid etc.

When i had cortisol issues any amount of test would cause estro sides and absolutly no help with the issues it was meant to be helping with (low sex drive, night sweats etc etc, the usual low test side effects!)

Until i had all my hormones balanced (im now on TRT and replacement thyroid) the TRT just caused additional problems - its still a balancing act even now!

I recommend shorter esters for those who are very sensitive to estrogen. Less buidup of hormone = less aromatization.

Many will disagree, but pharmacodynamics are what they are.

Esterified hormone cannot aromatize so I don't know how you can say this from a scientific standpoint.

I recommend the OP try .25mg EOD of adex. Emeric is correct, 140mg/week is a bit high, not unreasonable, but a bit high, probably about 18 year old test levels.

Esterified hormone cannot aromatize so I don't know how you can say this from a scientific standpoint.

I recommend the OP try .25mg EOD of adex. Emeric is correct, 140mg/week is a bit high, not unreasonable, but a bit high, probably about 18 year old test levels.

I'm referring to clearance time - long esters lead to buildup of hormone which clears more slowly. More hormone would lead to more aromatase exposure. A lot of the buildup is probably still esterfied and thus inactive, but there's still buildup of the non esterfied hormone. At very least, this is my understanding which correlates with my experience and also some labs I've done.

When I use 500mg Test E/C, I'll always have higher total test and E2 than when I use 500mg Test P.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws