over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer "BRO'S" Flock to your gym yet?

SGM1985

Newbies
Yes, yes gang...the time has come for someone to post about the summer, "BRO". To identify the species...you may look for the tell tale signs of the summer, "BRO". (Please chime in if I may have missed anything). Let's start with flip flops in the gym, groups of 30 wife beater clad college kids hammering away on cable crossovers for hours. For the contest prep guys right now, such as myself and training partner...the summer "BRO" will always ask the biggest, or leanest where he can get, 6 weeks worth of Deca200 at a real cheap price so he can look sweet for the babes. Sometimes you just have to tell them you are a cop and to fuck off. Haha, the list could go on for days, weeks, and maybe the whole summer...but what have you guys seen this year during the "beach prep"?

Hell yeah. It started about 2 weeks ago at mine. I will say I see alot highscool kids either doing gear or at the very least pro hormones. They are swole up with water, and breaking out really bad. Its obvious. What sucks is the equipment be taken that I need.

my gym has booth the high school and college crowd, i win!

I dont mind much, they are never using the squat rack or powercage so im rarely waiting :D

curls in the squat rack mfers! :rolleyes:

For the last F-ing month , doesnt go well with dieting either !!

and all have the same shit to say , "I just want to put on 12-15lbs for the summer " , then carry your ass to Pizza Hut bitch you aint gonna do it in here training arms and chest 4 days week

Last edited:
most of the summer crowd we have our notorious for chest and arms .......after each set they generally look in the mirror for the next 5 minutes....they flock to the gym and they can get it all in a few weeks.....no concept of consistency and dedication....

Yes there are plenty of these guys at my gym now too, I see them every day now! Flip flops in the gym are a big no-no!!

LOL
yea bloated to the guils on suspension, flip flops, ripped shorts, hair gelled to perfection
talking about going out, screaming, dropping weights and not doing legs at all!!!!!

Here we go again...

While doing my cardio this morning....the thing I would like to be doing the least today...an uber bloated "BRO" interrupted my step milling to ask what some sweet excercises would be for abs... I told him "tons of beer pong and shitty tequila should do it...drink one for me!" Damn I hate dieting! But not as much as cardio! Anyone else doing the Pacific?

While doing my cardio this morning....the thing I would like to be doing the least today...an uber bloated "BRO" interrupted my step milling to ask what some sweet excercises would be for abs... I told him "tons of beer pong and shitty tequila should do it...drink one for me!" Damn I hate dieting! But not as much as cardio! Anyone else doing the Pacific?

uber bloated, LOL!!!

While doing my cardio this morning....the thing I would like to be doing the least today...an uber bloated "BRO" interrupted my step milling to ask what some sweet excercises would be for abs... I told him "tons of beer pong and shitty tequila should do it...drink one for me!" Damn I hate dieting! But not as much as cardio! Anyone else doing the Pacific?[/QU

The only positive aspect of being injured... I am not in the gym to witness the summer jerkoffs!

and all have the same shit to say , "I just want to put on 12-15lbs for the summer " , then carry your ass to Pizza Hut bitch you aint gonna do it in here training arms and chest 4 days week

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

jeresy shore inspired more losers and more followers who give the dedicated bodybuilder or athelete a bad vibe feeling and name

fuck those guys please treat them all like crap

please threaten to fuck them up if they ask you about steroids

or when you see them smoking ciggies inthe parking lot

make their life hell plase

I lift early in the morning before work now before all the "BROS" come in and interrupt me or use up all the equipment, and yes, every summer they come in asking about gear, usually prohormones, then they will use m-drol and beer for their stack for the next couple months.:p

The M-Drol and Beer Stack!!

Hahaha, yes!

" Hey Brahhhhhhhhh! You think I could switch to light beer for the summer and it won't hurt my gains? I mean...like I'm pretty huge, and I don't want to do too much cardio...I'm kind of scared of losing mass... I don't wanna get below 160 again, man-dude-brah! Holding strong at 171!I worked really hard on it in weight lifting class this semester at SDSU, bro! What do you think?"

Then I tell them I compete at light or middle weight...and they shit! Haha. Could someone please tell me if they are doing the Pacific! Unltd. Middle? I don't want to be the only one. Well, shit...yes I do!

God yes. Anyone else notice these bro's wear the SAME THING every time they're "getting swole"? I told my girl about that the other day when I noticed I was seeing new faces (the "beach prep" crowd as SGM put it) and they are always wearing the same fucking outfit. Basketball shorts, Jordans, and cutoff-sleeved tees with wifebeaters underneath is the uniform this year. It's like they're goddamned cartoon characters with 10 each of every article of clothing. Can't fault them for trying I suppose, but I'd have some respect for them if I'd been seeing them since November.

God yes. Anyone else notice these bro's wear the SAME THING every time they're "getting swole"? I told my girl about that the other day when I noticed I was seeing new faces (the "beach prep" crowd as SGM put it) and they are always wearing the same fucking outfit. Basketball shorts, Jordans, and cutoff-sleeved tees with wifebeaters underneath is the uniform this year. It's like they're goddamned cartoon characters with 10 each of every article of clothing. Can't fault them for trying I suppose, but I'd have some respect for them if I'd been seeing them since November.

They don't even just remove the sleeves, they cut the shirt on the side down to the waist, lol . Might as well cut a hole in hand towel and pull it over your head.

Love it!!!

Sometimes i laugh when i hear shit like that and say fuck em...but other times i feel like saying those exact words when Ive had enough of their bull shit talk.

I live in the south so we dont have many "jersey shore" type but we do have what i call "pretty boys" (frat boys,18-22,no legs, all chest and arms)

Hey now , I wear the same shit every day , I cought a great deal on tanktops and workout pants that fit last year at Acadamy and stocked up , got like 3 color shirts and the odd obnoxious t-shirt and 6 pairs of black pants two blue and two pairs of shorts for leg day.

it cracks me up when they tell me "man you got jacked all the sudden , what you on" and my response is "A Diet , i've lost 20 odd pounds"

this boys have no concept of real training or close proper eating , they want a magic pill and thats it !! its fucktards like this that give most respectible weightliftes a bad rap

I'm gonna get 4 shirts made that all say "Shut Up Stupid" and thats all im gonna wear to the gym

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws