over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from Prami to Letro

NeveReveN

Registered
Hi everyone. I've been reading that Letro may actually be able to reverse existing gyno, making lumps go away. I'm ready to give it a try, but currently am using Prami (.5 mg/day) and Exemestane (12.5 mg/2 days). I've been using both for 2 weeks with decent results - puffiness and tenderness is gone and acne on sides and back is 99% cleared up.

If I want to start using the Letro should I taper off of the Prami first? Just drop the Prami, wait a few days and start the Letro? Overlap for a week or more? I would really appreciate anyone veterans with experience with these substances sharing their advice. There's a lot of conflicting information when it comes to all of these PCT meds.

prami=controls prolactin

letro=controls estrogen

exmestane=controls estrogen

So why would you swap prami for letro?

what you probably meant to say was drop exemestane for letrozole.. or at least that is what would be a much more reasonable choice...

all AI's can reverse gynecomastia, letrozole just tends to produce a faster response because of its comparably high estrogen suppression (suppression that is not necessarily sustainable because of side effects)... also level of estrogen suppression needed varies and will also be affected by the sources of aromatase (tissue expression variance) as well as the endogenous hormone production. (on/off cycle being a big factor though certainly not the only one)..

prolactin suppression is desirable, and is COMPLIMENTARY to estrogen suppression.

and what exactly is your exemestane dose currently, is that 12.5 twice a day or 12.5 every other day?

what did u use to cause gyno?

btw- if you are seeing results why would you change? if results STOP (not just slow) then it would be a different story

The reason to change is because I've read that Letro might possibly get rid of gyno, even the lumps. That's never been said for any other substance.

"what did u use to cause gyno?'

Originally it was Anadrol 50. It's been aggravated over the years by sustanon, test, etc. Most recently it's been Test & Deca.

I appreciate you guys attempting to help. To be clear: I'm currently using the Prami because I just used deca and am now using tren. I'm using exemestane because I'm using test. So, on this cycle, test/tren, which is mandatory and which can I switch out for letro? I thought that the letro was interchangable (sort of) with the prami, but now I'm reading it's more interchangable with the exemestane. Am I understanding or am I completely confused now?!

So, again, it's the REVERSING of the gyno, not just inhibiting current symptoms that is my reason for considering it. From what I've read, it's the next best thing to surgery, or in some cases, better. Here's one link where I got info: Research proves ...Letrozole reverses GYNO - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Thanks.

You'd want to swap exemestane for the letro and possibly increase the prami dose since you said the gyno was agravated by the test/deca combination and was caused by the anadrol. So it would make sense that prolactin is making the situation worse.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws