over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synerbolics 3 MHD Log

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Started this morning, obviously nothing to report yet, but will keep everyone updated. The only AAS I am running right now is 200mg per week Test E.

Subscribed. Waiting for mine but my TUDCA has arrived today so should help my liver hold up lol

I'm excited to see how this goes...

Day 2 here and I don't know if its just coincidence or not but I had a really bad day yet my energy level seemed better and I seemed more stimulated. When I say stimulated I mean it felt as if my dopamine levels were raised. I don't know if any of the prohormones in this combination have any influence on dopamine receptors, but that is what it felt like today. Would be curious to know from Elvia or JJB1 if there is any interaction there.

Day 2 here and I don't know if its just coincidence or not but I had a really bad day yet my energy level seemed better and I seemed more stimulated. When I say stimulated I mean it felt as if my dopamine levels were raised. I don't know if any of the prohormones in this combination have any influence on dopamine receptors, but that is what it felt like today. Would be curious to know from Elvia or JJB1 if there is any interaction there.

Elevated androgens in general should elevate mood at first. I always feel happy, confident, and powerful when I first increase my androgens. You feel like you're capable of anything.

Yesterday was day 4 and still feeling the same increased energy and dopaminergic response. No strength or weight difference yet but oddly yesterday morning and today as well my work shirts are fitting tighter on my arms and chest. I take saturdays and sundays off, so hopefully monday we will start to see some weight or strength differences.

From what I've read on those compounds, week 2 is where they tend to start to really shine.

Ok, I am now 7 days in and I could kind of tell by friday afternoon that I looked more full and pumped than normal. Today that was confirmed as I definitely notice an increase in fullness/thickness. Also, while I don't have any strength gains yet, the weight did feel a bit lighter today(not sure if that makes sense). In other words, my endpoint was the same, but I didn't feel like I was doing as much work to get there. I also wasn't pushing myself hard as my low back started to flare up as I walked in the door to the gym(never fails).

How did I miss this. Great to see you logging it. Sounds like things are building up nicely. I got my 3-MHD today so excited to start :)

Not too much new to report. This week things have continued to feel good with the weight I am lifting feeling lighter but the overall endpoint unchanged. The weight gain that I reported the beginning of the week has maintained at roughly 2.5 pounds and the energy level is definitely improved. Normally I am feeling like I need a nap a little after lunch time and since starting the 3-MHD I have not had that urge anymore and am definitely a little more edgey/irritable. For being 12 days into this and on 250mg Test E and 50mg Deca(for about the last 6 weeks) I am definitely satisfied with the improvements thus far.

Not too much new to report. This week things have continued to feel good with the weight I am lifting feeling lighter but the overall endpoint unchanged. The weight gain that I reported the beginning of the week has maintained at roughly 2.5 pounds and the energy level is definitely improved. Normally I am feeling like I need a nap a little after lunch time and since starting the 3-MHD I have not had that urge anymore and am definitely a little more edgey/irritable. For being 12 days into this and on 250mg Test E and 50mg Deca(for about the last 6 weeks) I am definitely satisfied with the improvements thus far.

What dose of 3-MHD are you using?

The crazy pumps should come on very soon.

I am definitely more pumped both in the gym and out; but not "crazy" yet; other then the first couple of sets of each workout. But those first couple of sets its like I get so pumped and amped up but then it fades back to a really good pump.

Today it has not been 2 weeks and mondays are the start of my routine where I take weekends off so I was curious what it would bring. Today I can finally say that my strength is up with every lift I performed and I can tell by the mirror that something good is happening. I also am very agitated and easily annoyed, moreso than my normal asshole self, not to the point of tren, but to the point where I don't like myself at times and I actually know when its happening that I shouldn't be so agitated but somehow still can't stop it. No bodyweight change since last monday.

Today it has not been 2 weeks and mondays are the start of my routine where I take weekends off so I was curious what it would bring. Today I can finally say that my strength is up with every lift I performed and I can tell by the mirror that something good is happening. I also am very agitated and easily annoyed, moreso than my normal asshole self, not to the point of tren, but to the point where I don't like myself at times and I actually know when its happening that I shouldn't be so agitated but somehow still can't stop it. No bodyweight change since last monday.

Hahaha hot women love assholes! Hahaha :D
That's awesome that you're hitting new max weights.
I'm adding this to my arsenal very soon.
I'm reading and learning a lot about prohormones. This is all new to me. These are some strong ass compounds!!! I just starting my hardening up phase so 3-MHD should help me get that grainy look I'm after.

Not too much more to add for the week. My strength for all bodyparts was up this week and my weight has dropped a couple of pounds the past few days; but I have been eating a lot cleaner this week and the veins are starting to look freakier again(I also ran out of Humatrope and switched to a generic blue that serum tested high. I wasn't impressed with the Humatrope and think that it added a little water retention). I can say that the past 3 weeks I have gotten back my edge where I look forward to going to the gym and my workouts where the past few months I have been in a funk for the first time in my life where things weren't a whole lot of fun and I was more going through the motions and nursing a shitload of injuries. The only drawback of the 3-MHD, as I mentioned before, is my temper. Its like I go from 0-60 instantaneously and don't have time to rationalize and calm myself down before overreacting. With Tren I get agitated at the littlest things but it happens slow enough that I can control it.

Well, another week has gone by and yesterday was my last dose. I would say that I have definitely hit a plateau as I don't appear to making any more gains in weight or strength, I actually noticed a little bit of a drop off on the energy level last week so I would say my body was getting used to the same dosage, although the temperament was still there in full force. Now that I am done we will see if there is any drop off in weight or strength or if I notice feeling any different. I want to thank Synerbolics, jjb1, and Elvia for letting me test their product. While my gains were nothing spectacular, you also have to consider the fact that I am almost 47 and have been using for roughly 25 years. So I would basically equate what I gained from this would be similar to if I had added 30mg of dbol to what I was doing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws