YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthelator (Adenosine Monophosphate) for performance not just vascularity???

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So we all know that it’s great for causing vascularity when 200-400mg is taken before stage time but has anyone ever tried using smaller doses on say leg day where you might need more endurance?? My neighbor trains race horses and asked if weight lifters use it because they use it on horses all the time

Some people do use it for that and the reports are very good.
I personally never had.

Ironfist and a few others I use to deal with use to take it on beach days haha...Get all veined to shit before hitting up the beach. One of those guys use to say that he'd have more of a rush/endurance when he'd take it but I don't remember if Ironfist ever said that?!

I'm a smaller guy so always been more lean and vascular anyways...So still haven't given it a go, even just to see the effects.

Ironfist and a few others I use to deal with use to take it on beach days haha...Get all veined to shit before hitting up the beach. One of those guys use to say that he'd have more of a rush/endurance when he'd take it but I don't remember if Ironfist ever said that?!

I'm a smaller guy so always been more lean and vascular anyways...So still haven't given it a go, even just to see the effects.

yea colin would always get wired when taking it , i was always on synthetine and syntheselen to so never noticed it with synthelator , but only took it a couple times. effects were almost instant with the road map vascularity and it would mess with my breathing for a good two-three minutes. the only time i could get those veins like yours in my arms and legs though :p

yea colin would always get wired when taking it , i was always on synthetine and syntheselen to so never noticed it with synthelator , but only took it a couple times. effects were almost instant with the road map vascularity and it would mess with my breathing for a good two-three minutes. the only time i could get those veins like yours in my arms and legs though :p
What kind of dose would one take starting out??
I've heard from 200mg-500mg
How long do the effects last

i took 200mg in the morning and it would last several hours , i did notice that when i ate more during the day the effects would last longer.

our friend was taking 500mg and he'd be wired all day!

i took 200mg in the morning and it would last several hours , i did notice that when i ate more during the day the effects would last longer.
So essentially half a bottle of synthelator? Gotta say that I'm curious. So, you'd just pin IM in the morning and the vascularity effect would last several hours? Energetic effect lasted roughly how long in your experience? I think I'll give it a try but move up in dose SLOWLY lol.

So essentially half a bottle of synthelator? Gotta say that I'm curious. So, you'd just pin IM in the morning and the vascularity effect would last several hours? Energetic effect lasted roughly how long in your experience? I think I'll give it a try but move up in dose SLOWLY lol.

yes 5ml im , i cant say on the energy from the syntherlator because i also use synthetine and syntheselen and always have a good boost of energy from the synthetine.

As I have posted in the past synthelator is one of the strongest things I have ever used. It's a fucking crazy product! I am not even joking the wolverine adamantium scene comes to mind... well not quite but you get the idea :D Many have reported increased endurance and energy from using it. I have always used it with a preworkout and/or synthetine/syntheselen so I can't really comment on the increased energy.

I will say if someone just wanted better endurance I wouldn't use it just for that. I think there are better alternatives. Now for it's effects on pump, vascularity and endurance then sure I would 100% recommend 1-3ml synthelator preworkout. High doses are crazy and probably best left for contest day or if you are getting pics done and want to look as freaky as possible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws