over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHEPURE

PHIL HERNON

Banned
ANYONE HAVE ANY RECIPIES WITH THIS GREAT PROTEIN?? MY FATHER BOUGHT ME A BLENDER THAT HEATS UP THE LIQUID TO ALMOST BOILING IN 5 MINUTES. I BOUGHT SQUASH SOUP AND MIXED IN 50 GRAMS OF SYNTHEPURE, HOT SOUP WITH NO PROTEIN TASTE. ALSO, MIX 45 GRAMS OF SYNTHEPURE IN WITH NON FAT SUGAR FREE INSTANT PUDDING, 3 MINUTES IS THE BEST PUDDING YOU HAVE EVER HAD WITH 70 GRAMS OF PROTEIN.

thanks phil

cuz i wasnt hungry before i read this post <sarcastic tone>

:rolleyes: :p :cool:

i think a recipie for cookies or something would be clutch....

JT... get Mer on the computer.... she's gotta have something !!!!

Mr Pickles said:

SynthePURE has no taste. Mix it in anything you wish, cooking dow, any recipe you have for anything, etc and you won't even know it's there.

PHIL HERNON said:
ANYONE HAVE ANY RECIPIES WITH THIS GREAT PROTEIN?? MY FATHER BOUGHT ME A BLENDER THAT HEATS UP THE LIQUID TO ALMOST BOILING IN 5 MINUTES. I BOUGHT SQUASH SOUP AND MIXED IN 50 GRAMS OF SYNTHEPURE, HOT SOUP WITH NO PROTEIN TASTE. ALSO, MIX 45 GRAMS OF SYNTHEPURE IN WITH NON FAT SUGAR FREE INSTANT PUDDING, 3 MINUTES IS THE BEST PUDDING YOU HAVE EVER HAD WITH 70 GRAMS OF PROTEIN.

You had me up until squash soup lol ,would like to try a new protein though, .

The_Governor said:
would like to try a new protein though, .

i thought paying $40 for 2 lbs or protein was crazy. then i tried one jug of it. i dont wanna sound like an advertisement or anything, but i'm not going back to another protein. its worth it. i use a different blend for night time but first thing in the morning, pre/post work out and throughout the day, i'm using Sythepure.

i put on the 12 lbs i lost from the summer back on and i wasnt "bulking". just eating when i was hungry. no cycle. just lifting and eating. only difference was i using Synthepure, started taking 5-htp (tryptophan) to help me sleep and i started taking my multi again ( i ran out for the summer... broke). nothing else changed.

just try one tub. pay attention to how your GI tract reacts too. re; no bloating, gas, shits, ect....

Yes Sir

Its the best protein out there. I just ordered 4 jug's today. I have always had problems with other protein blends but not Synthepure... Great stuff.... My best mix is sprite, two scoops, and some bannana, straberry juice blend. It taste's like a fruit spritzer. No I am not gay.:p

DOGMA said:
My best mix is sprite, two scoops, and some bannana, straberry juice blend. It taste's like a fruit spritzer. No I am not gay.:p

i never would have thought of that... hmmm... pineapple juice, 50gr, and diet sprite.... that may work brother... thanks for the idea

yep

It really is a pleasant surpise -- I was always used to drinking protein shakes that tasted either foul or a little...off... you know? Anyhow Synthepure is just that: PURE!!! I like it because it actually changes the texture in my protein smoothies for a better drink. Great stuff. :)

I can't say anything that has not already been said.. it really is the best and once you try it you'll see why it is so good... it is everything you would ever want in a protein ...

I never understood what all the fuss was about till i tried it... used 3-6 times a day in food or on it's own you'll see better, faster and more quailty gains.

I will only use synthepure..well worth the money

SynthePURE Recipe

6 Ounces Expresso or strong coffee
2 Ounces Milk
5 Ice Cubes
1 Scoop SynthePURE

Blend and enjoy!

50g SynthePURE
1/2 tablespoon Nutella
500ml water
HEAVEN!

50g SynthePURE
500ml apple juice
CREAMY APPLE SHAKE - YUMM!

A50's coffee recipe above is awesome too.

Where can I get some of this wonderful stuff?

Well, sorry for the dumb post. It's a Synthetek product. I'd order some but whey protein has always torn my stomach up. Think this stuff would be any different? It sounds so good I'd love to try some.

Chuck999 said:
Well, sorry for the dumb post. It's a Synthetek product. I'd order some but whey protein has always torn my stomach up. Think this stuff would be any different? It sounds so good I'd love to try some.
I have used protein drinks and powders since 1981...this stuff is what protein powders is "suppose" to be like... well worth the price adn has no ill effects of upsets stomach. gas bloating..nothing at all except great results

I second the protein pudding-I use instant pistachio-Can't get the butterscotch flavor to set up......

Chuck999 said:
whey protein has always torn my stomach up.

You must have allways used shitty brands that don't meet label claims, regardless what they claim. Real pure whey isolate will give you no bloating, no gas, no upset stomach at all.

I love this stuff. I could never get myself to pay that much for protein, thinking that it was the same as any other, but after receving the Featured Members gifts and using Synthepure.....this is an excellent product!! Probably the only protein I'll use for now on......hey, shouldnt the featured members get a discount?

I'm definitely going to try that pudding........does it work in any flavor pudding?

I'LL HAVE TO TRY SOME SYNTHEPURE...IF ONLY TO ADD TO THE COOKIE RECIPE!

Mr Pickles said:

I'LL GET THE NATIVE WARRIORESS OF THE GREAT PLAINS ON A RECIPE FOR THOSE MONSTER COOKIES ASAP. DAMB, I LOVE THOSE THINGS. IF BY ADDING SYNTHEPURE I COULD JUSTIFY EATING EVEN MORE OF THEM!? YES!!!!
:rolleyes:

DONT YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!!!

We dont need justification to eat the cookies... the sugar buzz if all the justification i need ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131