over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE – LIVER PROTECTANT

Is your dosage / 55ibs of body weight? They show 1ml / 55ibs of body weight on the bottle, Whig is what I have been taking with a light dose of Winstrols. Been getting some light liver discomfort with only 10mg per day, which seems odd. Never had that before. I’ve used milk thistle in the past with 20mg winnies in the past, never had an issuez

thx

When I am on cycle (especially orals) I will take 4-5ml per day so yes I go by the 1ml per 55lbs. Although I tend to just drink from the bottle (AM/PM) so nothing is exact but the bottle usually lasts me about 3 weeks. Synthergine makes the whites of my eyes bright white when I start using it so I know it's extremely effective.

How does this compare to TUDCA? That brings down my liver values within normal ranges within 5 weeks.

How does this compare to TUDCA? That brings down my liver values within normal ranges within 5 weeks.

Your liver values would likely go within range eventually (not much longer than 5 weeks) on just a healthy diet and adequate fluids. Nevertheless, they are both very effective aids for liver health. I have used both extensively but I prefer synthergine because I think it's a better all rounder for my needs and it's also supporting the main sponsor on the forum.

Elvia pretty much summed it up...But Synthetek also has a Free Synthergine special, with the customer just having to do what they should be - getting blood work done!

Our instructions to customers looking to take advantage of our Free Synthergine promotion are:

*Perform initial blood test
*Use the bottle of Synthergine they purchased (start to finish at the recommended dose)
*Perform secondary blood test
*Submit both tests to us at [email protected]

At the recommended dosage most people will go through a bottle in approximately a month.

We look forward to hearing from you :)

Guys remember the Free Synthergine is ongoing...Make sure to include your username at check out for VIP access!

Have been using Synthergine for years, always on point! I'm going to try some UDCA and Hepa-Merz and see if that affects enzymes.

Does injecting give you superior results than oral?

i inject it just out of habit , there have been plenty here that have used it orally and gotten lab work done. results came back around the same.

search mooseknuckles synthergine posts , i know he did some bloodwork with both.

I have never injected it. Always take it orally. Currently on 5ml per day.

I have never injected it. Always take it orally. Currently on 5ml per day.

How does it compare to NAC, TUDCA? how long do you run it for? My liver values are messed up now and doctor wants them normal within 3 months.

As much as I would love to say I’m taking it to support the board, I take it everyday bc it works. 2ml’s keeps my liver values normal through Anavar 25mg qd for 6 weeks now (plus I drink on weekends). I just had blood drawn yesterday should have results today or tomorrow at latest on my patient portal. But last month my values were fine.

Barring some freak accident, BigA literally prolonged my life with his advice on metformin and Synthergine. I‘ll stay on both for life. My last ultrasound found a perfectly healthy liver and I’ve been a recreational/social drinker and take oral AAS off and on for the last 25 years.

I also take NAC and even though it doesn’t move the needle on liver values, it’s still a great antioxidant. Have not tried TUDCA/UDCA yet. Haven’t had the need for it.

Guys remember the Free Synthergine is ongoing...Make sure to include your username at check out for VIP access!

What is VIP? and what is this free synthergine offer?

Do you think 3ml of this daily will be enough? My ALT is 100

I can do a blood test after

What is VIP? and what is this free synthergine offer?

Do you think 3ml of this daily will be enough? My ALT is 100

I can do a blood test after

The VIP is a private section here for ProMuscleStore customers...Here is a thread on how to join: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/professional-muscle-vip-lounge.149032/

The Free Synthergine offer can be seen here: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ood-work-and-recieve-free-synthergine.137806/

I just had blood drawn yesterday should have results today or tomorrow at latest on my patient portal. But last month my values were fine.
I have some of these values just coming in to my patient portal now. 8D92556B-3251-4A81-9416-CDB880D772E4.jpeg
Do you realize that my triglycerides were at 2000 before metformin? This is the lowest I’ve ever seen at any weight in recent memory. And don’t tell me Synthergine doesn’t work, and I’m taking Anavar. Really good Anavar!

627DCCF5-6FF8-4286-A79C-8076F77B6608.jpeg

My cholesterol is high (over 300) but fuck, it’s Anavar. Anavar screws your lipids. But my ratio is good. panels: CMP, CBC, LP, PSA

PSA is great. Testosterone… I think I could take as much as I wanted and I’d be okay. I wish that were true for all good compounds.

4DE5D573-D4E2-44A7-BA4F-DD54481C5783.jpeg

I have some of these values just coming in to my patient portal now.View attachment 170094
Do you realize that my triglycerides were at 2000 before metformin? This is the lowest I’ve ever seen at any weight in recent memory. And don’t tell me Synthergine doesn’t work, and I’m taking Anavar. Really good Anavar!

View attachment 170098

My cholesterol is high (over 300) but fuck, it’s Anavar. Anavar screws your lipids. But my ratio is good. panels: CMP, CBC, LP, PSA

PSA is great. Testosterone… I think I could take as much as I wanted and I’d be okay. I wish that were true for all good compounds.

View attachment 170099

Those results are amazing. How many ml per day were you taking?

Those results are amazing. How many ml per day were you taking?
I drink 2ml right before my first meal every day with my Metformin 500mg, and evenings 1200mg berberine. 4mls split if I’m taking orals. I’m getting on top of my triglycerides big time. My total cholesterol is still high though. But my liver values and liver ultrasound were/are really good. I‘ll be taking it for life if possible. That’s not a sales pitch either, it just works. There are many people posting labs with similar results.

Give it just one month at the rec 4ml/day and check for yourself. It‘s like a dollar a day. One bottle lasts 2 months!

I drink 2ml right before my first meal every day with my Metformin 500mg, and evenings 1200mg berberine. 4mls split if I’m taking orals. I’m getting on top of my triglycerides big time. My total cholesterol is still high though. But my liver values and liver ultrasound were/are really good. I‘ll be taking it for life if possible. That’s not a sales pitch either, it just works. There are many people posting labs with similar results.

Give it just one month at the rec 4ml/day and check for yourself. It‘s like a dollar a day. One bottle lasts 2 months!

SYNTHERGINE is out of stock on the ProMuscleStore. Do I get VIP if I buy from http://www.synthetek.com ?

SYNTHERGINE is out of stock on the ProMuscleStore. Do I get VIP if I buy from http://www.synthetek.com ?

Yes...Leave your username at check out or message me with your order # after placing your order and I'll get your status updated.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear