over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol and Site enhancing injections

FutureFreak7

Banned
Okay so recently I recieved free stuff from Synthetek. Among the awesome free stuff I got is a bottle of syntherol! Personally I have never taken syntherol or any SEO and I have also never done Site Enhancing Injections with like AAS or whatev... I have always personally been against the SEO for MY OWN USAGE(not against SEO in general) but only against using it myself as I have had this presumption that im young and already have big arms and I think I have more room to grow and MAYBE in the future might include a little regiment of using a bit of Syntherol or just SEI with my AAS..

Well anyhow things change when you got a bottle of Syntherol sitting right in front of you lol... So past days I've been researching a lot about SEO or sight injecting AAS and have come across a lot of conflicting things.

Iv heard guys injecting and the oil gets in blood stream, goes to lungs causes breathing problems, one guy died from injecting in his calves(according to rich piana).. Or how the oil constricts nutrients from being delivered to the muscle tissue because blood circulation is slightly constricted(another rich piana thing)... Then iv also watched/read tremendous transformations and completely positive reviews from the usage and have seen before and after pics of some very very good transformations!

Now my arms aren't small by any means( I have 22inch arms pumped) but my dream is to have 24inch arms! When your at the size I am and you gain muscle weight barely any of it actually even goes to your arms at all, my genetics is liking to put my muscle weight on my legs and my back now. But when your in a position im in you think of all things!--- run a big cycle/ add high dose of Hgh/ run high dose peps/ run massive higher amounts of food or shoot run all of the above. Then you also think "well if I gain 30more lbs, how much is actually going to be solid muscle and then how much of that muscle will actually go into my arms."? Your also thinking about health, yea I am planning on running a bulk cycle but I want this to be my final bulk cycle and then I plan to compete for 2years withouth ever bulking again pretty much.

Well now since I've made you read a bunch let me get down to the nitty gritty. Im at a crossroad within my mental. Should I research/expirement with site injecting my AAS in my arms( finding what compounds to use, what angles to inject, how many MLs per muscle head, etc.) or should I give the Syntherol a go instead of selling the bottle to my buddy(who is dyingly eager to inject it immediately in his arms).. An if I do go the Syntherol route should I go ahead and grab more bottles of the Syntherol and do a whole Big A protocol or should I first give it a small test run just using 1ml per muscle head 2-3x a week or maybe just on arm days..

I've been thinking about this a lot, im not someone to judge somebody on their use of anything unless they are smoking crack or something, but in this sport it doesn't matter to me, if you did everything in the book to be the best and you just so happen to be me olympia or a good pro, it doesn't matter to me how you got there, the fact that you actually DID get there speaks enough in my book. But im also somebody who honestly truly believes im not going to "need" it to get what I want to achieve, but I also know that if I had an inch or two on my arms my physique would almost be complete in the size department for me and conditioning would be the only thing left for me on my lifetime goals of my physique.

So... Does anyone have any experience with both Syntherol or AAS site injecting? An if so what has your experience been like and what ways did you go about doing it. Also what pros do you think take advantage of a product such as this or SEI of any kind. What do you think I should do honest opinions.? What are some philosophy's or theories on certain Site enhancement injections?

I think the theories the philosophical ideas behind this tool of SEO or SEI with AAS is something that isn't talked about enough or just isn't touched on because of the lack of knowledge in this subject.

I'd really like to get a conversation or even debate on the:
Morals
Philosophy's
Theories
Best compounds
Best length of needles or depth of injection
Sweet spot as far as MLs per certain heads
Or other muscle groups desired to inject.
Protocols
Mixtures(syntherol&AAS in same syringe)
Or anything else that comes to mind

Yea this is sort of the "DARK HORSE" that is frowned upon amongst a lot of people in the industry but yet also utilized by more than 50% of bodybuilders. But this is Professional Muscle the most hardcore board on the net and we are all here to fucking grow and no bullshit information, if there is anyplace to have this discussion it's here. An you know most of the bad stuff I hear about Syntherol is from people who have never personally used it, so I think this would be something for us to touch base on and maybe get into real philosophical ideas about completely utilizing this tool!

I for one am open minded for a lot of things, im open minded for insulin yet never used it before, open minded for a lot of peptides yet never used them before, as I am open minded for the SEO.. But anyhow now that this opening paragraph is stupid long yall can all say sit down an shut up FF7 lol but let's here something from guys who have experience with any form of this, an don't be afraid to come out if snyone throws flames of judgement at you then they are fucking punks, we need to bring this board back to where we can talk to each other about anything without being completely ridiculed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To sum up my whole opinion on the subject:

TRT (150-200 mg Test E) + SYNTHEROL will be FAR MORE EFFECTIVE at making you gain size on your arms (or whatever muscle group you choose to site inject in) than any amount of AAS/GH/SLIN... not even comparable.

Well... provided you're already an experienced BBer who's reached a certain level and has a decent amount of size on him, but has hit a plateau... of course. :)

Forgot to add: far more effective AND far more HEALTHY too. ;)

First most of what I have listened to/read from Rich leads me to believe he is an idiot but people follow blindly because he has mass to him (which you can obviously tell has come from anything and everything he could get his hands on)...He spews out things randomly and contradicts himself constantly from video to video.

Second, I agree with Phi that Syntherol and small amounts of Test during the long run is much safer then continuing to run higher and higher amounts of roids as we all know what that leads to.

I will say that I do not agree with site injecting roids or mixing roids with Syntherol injections...You are just creating more unneeded inflammation and scar tissue from doing that.

If you want to give it a try then I would suggest running it the way you were thinking of a few times a week and see how you like it...If everything goes smooth then grab yourself a few more bottles and run a protocol to actually maximize the results from using it.

To sum up my whole opinion on the subject:

TRT (150-200 mg Test E) + SYNTHEROL will be FAR MORE EFFECTIVE at making you gain size on your arms (or whatever muscle group you choose to site inject in) than any amount of AAS/GH/SLIN... not even comparable.

Well... provided you're already an experienced BBer who's reached a certain level and has a decent amount of size on him, but has hit a plateau... of course. :)

Firstly Phidias summed it up perfectly. FF7 aas will cause so much more scar tissue than syntherol. Moreover for the required amounts you would have to shoot loads of gear for it to be effective. I couldn't think of many things worst than shooting short estered gear in your arms ed. Plus even just a standard amount would equate to 28ml per week so atleast 2.8g gear. Now if you used other gear you could be shooting 5g plus in your arms which is just plain stupid.

When you have a guy like you with huge goals and a huge physique as you mention the weight is not gonna just go on your arms. You would need to put on a huge amount of overall weight to equal 2 inches growth in your arms. You would pretty much need to get a lot fatter. The biggest arms in the UK are 24 inches so thats how big that really is. The guy whith those arms is definitely using SEO. Fuck bad example I just googled him and he looks like an idiot and not even that big... definitely seo though.

Anyone who has used syntherol will know the huge difference compared to AAS site injects. Put it this way would I fuck inject my calves with AAS :eek::D I wouldn't go near them as I wouldn't be able to walk after about 4 days in.

You have 1 bottle so what do you have to lose apart from a few $ selling it to a mate. I have just started it in my calves and I think I am nowhere near 1/2 bottle used and can already see a big difference. Use the 1 bottle in your arms and see how it goes and if you like it buy more. If you do 2ml in your bi-cep and 2ml in your tri-cep that is 25 days supply.

If you ever have any questions about syntherol pm me.

By the way did you get synthetine and synthergine? Have you started any?

I think for anyone who is trying to better their physique, specially at the competition level and you have a good chance of going far in this sport, I say go for it.
On the other hand FF7, from what I have been reading about you and the pics you post as well as your age, I would hold off for a little while as you are pretty complete and I think you being so young you will probably (most definitely lol ;)) grow some more. When that slows or plateaus I would add something like syntherol and/of SEI with AAS.

My .02

You beat me to it :D Rich is a strange one as I like him for the most part. But how can you take anything he says seriously when he clearly bullshits about the most obvious thing about him (his site enhancement). He puts out 75% good stuff and 25% nonsense constantly contradicting himself. He says shit about syntherol but the reason he has all his popularity is due to site enhancement (PMMA etc).

I agree don't mix aas with syntherol as you are just asking for added inflammation and pip.

First most of what I have listened to/read from Rich leads me to believe he is an idiot but people follow blindly because he has mass to him (which you can obviously tell has come from anything and everything he could get his hands on)...He spews out things randomly and contradicts himself constantly from video to video.

Second, I agree with Phi that Syntherol and small amounts of Test during the long run is much safer then continuing to run higher and higher amounts of roids as we all know what that leads to.

I will say that I do not agree with site injecting roids or mixing roids with Syntherol injections...You are just creating more unneeded inflammation and scar tissue from doing that.

If you want to give it a try then I would suggest running it the way you were thinking of a few times a week and see how you like it...If everything goes smooth then grab yourself a few more bottles and run a protocol to actually maximize the results from using it.

**broken link removed**

This is an article from a danish medical journal written by 3 doctors.
They specifically mentions syntherol, and they say that the claims made by Synthetek about the oil leaving the body and so on are completely false and that Syntherol and other synthols are dangerous. They use information from Syntheteks website and even links to it in note 4.
I dont know what to think, but I have translated some of the article from danish:

"Synthol came on the market in 1996 and subsequently changed its name to Syntherol due to copyright. Synthol is easily accessible via the internet, where you also find information on how to "correctly" inject the liquid. Synthol is claimed to be the only SEO which is made of a major pharmaceutical company, which among other things, should ensure sterility. [4] Synthol is also described as being a very safe composition which leaves the body quickly without any major side effects. False information like this contributes to great abuse in bodybuilder environment "

Firstly Phidias summed it up perfectly. FF7 aas will cause so much more scar tissue than syntherol. Moreover for the required amounts you would have to shoot loads of gear for it to be effective. I couldn't think of many things worst than shooting short estered gear in your arms ed. Plus even just a standard amount would equate to 28ml per week so atleast 2.8g gear. Now if you used other gear you could be shooting 5g plus in your arms which is just plain stupid.

When you have a guy like you with huge goals and a huge physique as you mention the weight is not gonna just go on your arms. You would need to put on a huge amount of overall weight to equal 2 inches growth in your arms. You would pretty much need to get a lot fatter. The biggest arms in the UK are 24 inches so thats how big that really is. The guy whith those arms is definitely using SEO. Fuck bad example I just googled him and he looks like an idiot and not even that big... definitely seo though.

Anyone who has used syntherol will know the huge difference compared to AAS site injects. Put it this way would I fuck inject my calves with AAS :eek::D I wouldn't go near them as I wouldn't be able to walk after about 4 days in.

You have 1 bottle so what do you have to lose apart from a few $ selling it to a mate. I have just started it in my calves and I think I am nowhere near 1/2 bottle used and can already see a big difference. Use the 1 bottle in your arms and see how it goes and if you like it buy more. If you do 2ml in your bi-cep and 2ml in your tri-cep that is 25 days supply.

If you ever have any questions about syntherol pm me.

By the way did you get synthetine and synthergine? Have you started any?

Everyone has already put some good info into this .. K1 thankyou and Phidias thankyou, of course health is my main priority so the thought of injecting so many MLs of gear is going to be detrimental to my health and for an inch or so added to my arms is not worth it for me. But Elvia you sort of just made up my mind lol.. I mean what all could 2mls in each head hurt, shoot I think I'll try it but only go at it 2-3x a week at first and see where to go from there.. Calves are another muscle I could bring up, I only have 19' calves but the only reason I feel I don't want to inject them is I feel I have actually just now learned how to get full complete contractions on my calves and I know I can grow them now... But all in all I need something new for my arms and this may be the trick, and I may only need it 2-3x a week, we will see.

Dave crosland is in UK he's got big arms I wonder how big his arms are?? ....

But yes I got the synthergine and synthetine aswell but im not going to use them yet 1when im pct up an through my next cycle the other on my cut cycle as I don't need any fat loss at this moment or I will go crazy!...

It's crazy how I have opened my mind to this method now and it makes me truly understand that there is a time an place for everything an you don't really know how things work until you try for yourself..

I think for anyone who is trying to better their physique, specially at the competition level and you have a good chance of going far in this sport, I say go for it.

On the other hand FF7, from what I have been reading about you and the pics you post as well as your age, I would hold off for a little while as you are pretty complete and I think you being so young you will probably (most definitely lol ;)) grow some more. When that slows or plateaus I would add something like syntherol and/of SEI with AAS.

My .02

Damn... Then this is my other thinking! See now im back where I started.. Holding off until I feel im at a brick wall.

"Synthol came on the market in 1996 and subsequently changed its name to Syntherol due to copyright.
That is false. Synthol (created by Chris Clark) had copyright issues with the name and then changed to PumpNPose. Syntherol is a different product, owned by a different company. Chris Clark tried unsuccessfully to sue Synthetek 15 years ago.
Two different products and companies totally unrelated to each other.

Synthol is claimed to be the only SEO which is made of a major pharmaceutical company, which among other things, should ensure sterility. [4]
Synthol is the generic name for SEOs. Syntherol is the product that claims the above. That is because it is manufactured by the largest pharmaceutical contract manufacturer in the world, that has factories in almost every country.

Synthol is also described as being a very safe composition which leaves the body quickly without any major side effects. False information like this contributes to great abuse in bodybuilder environment "
They are saying Synthol/Syntherol and paraffin oil are one and the same and using paraffin examples as Syntherol examples.
Syntherol leaves the body within 6 weeks as proven every single time by MRI's.

I smell a lawsuit coming on.

Iv heard guys injecting and the oil gets in blood stream, goes to lungs causes breathing problems, one guy died from injecting in his calves(according to rich piana)..
Injecting ANY oil in a blood stream will cause the same effects. As a matter of fact, if you are injecting any oil in the blood, Syntherol would be safest due to it's structure - read DatBTrue's article on Syntherol where he dissects it.

Dying from injecting oil in a blood vessel is also very unlikely/rare. You need 3cc+ of air to kill someone. Oil is much more.

Or how the oil constricts nutrients from being delivered to the muscle tissue because blood circulation is slightly constricted(another rich piana thing)...
Totally false. This is the first thought I had about SEO's more than 15 years ago. When I brought it up with doctors, they laughed at me saying it's a physical impossibility. Researched it some more, and of course, they were correct.

Now my arms aren't small by any means( I have 22inch arms pumped) but my dream is to have 24inch arms!
You have an excellent base to start with and 24" is "easily" achievable from a 22"start. But ultimately, it's your choice.

When your at the size I am and you gain muscle weight barely any of it actually even goes to your arms at all, my genetics is liking to put my muscle weight on my legs and my back now. But when your in a position im in you think of all things!--- run a big cycle/ add high dose of Hgh/ run high dose peps/ run massive higher amounts of food or shoot run all of the above. Then you also think "well if I gain 30more lbs, how much is actually going to be solid muscle and then how much of that muscle will actually go into my arms."?
It sounds like you are a perfect candidate for it.

Im at a crossroad within my mental. Should I research/expirement with site injecting my AAS in my arms
Definetely not. That is my biggest regret in bodybuilding. Site injecting AAS has created HUGE amounts of permanent scar tissue in my delts, arms and of course ass.

An if I do go the Syntherol route should I go ahead and grab more bottles of the Syntherol and do a whole Big A protocol or should I first give it a small test run just using 1ml per muscle head 2-3x a week or maybe just on arm days..
Either do it right or don't do it at all. Just like everything else.

Also what pros do you think take advantage of a product such as this or SEI of any kind.
I will tell you right now that a huge number of pros are on the Synthetek books. Some that are all the way at the absolute top of the sport (they can't go any further). I even designed the SEO protocols for a lot of them.

Good info Big A. There is so much misinformation out there. They class everything as the same word... synthol/syntherol. I was on you tube before a saw a synthol transformation video full of those stupid freaks with 30 inch bi-ceps and 10 inch forearms.

FF7 let me know how it goes for you. Follow my log on here if you want. Things are building up nicely :) I hope to match your 19 inches within 6 weeks :D

It works.

I'll be 100% real though.

I just got really, really tired of injecting. Make sure you have plenty of syringes, the right needles, etc. It can flow through anything really. I did my 1ml's in slin pins, my body fat is/was low so I can see it go right in the muscle.

And you really got to have like a paint roller and massage that area...it can and will lump. I did get bruises, it did look a little beat up. It looks it's absolute best week 2 after the 30-day protocol. My gains have stayed, someone whose 5'11/6'0 with a 6'6 wingspan this was a godsend for my arms.

In my new ways of going healthier, and not going like 900 tren, 1500mg mast, 900 eq, 15iu thanktropin, 600mg primo. I'll use Syntherol a little more often; I'll definitely try to get a bicep or tricep cycle while I blast, and alternate between those two each year.

I do not think I gain specific size without it. I haven't tried anywhere else, I could use it on my chest but I honestly don't give a shit about chest size. I rather be wide, lean, and firm. Not trying to be overpowering, not my cup of tea anymore.

Man thanks Big A for chiming in!! Like a few guys said it's great to here from the man himself! Definently helped take some of my anxiety away from the conflicting thoughts I've been having... Im thinking of giving it a run but going to do so at the peak of my bulk cycle if I do. Which is perfect because I'm going to do it the right way instead of 2-3x a week so it gives me plenty of time to stock up for when I run my bulk cycle. Guys if I truly gain even an inch on my arms in a month im going to shit my fucking pants lol! I would give $20,000 for an extra inch on my arms! My bulk cycle coming up around Christmas will be the best well designed cycle I have ever done then to top it off with a 30day run of SEO I hope to reach my best physique to date size wise..

Damn... Then this is my other thinking! See now im back where I started.. Holding off until I feel im at a brick wall.

LOL sorry for making this more complicated, Im just putting myself in your shoes. Definitely not an easy decision, the boards are a great way to sift thru whatever is going thru your head or sometimes makes it worse :eek: :D

Good luck in whatever you decide to do FF

I'd listen to big a I've learned a lot in life and if somebody has been there done that learned a lesson and trys to help you is always better then learning for your self.

Guys iv actually contacted a Pro and someone I respect and admire intellectually and my decision is to actually hold off and not get into it at this point in my journey. Im young, a lot of growth ahead for me and I have big plans with my dreams and I feel I can get to the size and etc. without the SEO.. Doesn't mean I might not try it in the future but as of right now I have fully made my decision not to use it. I plan to compete in 2016 and really have high hopes for everything and as of right now Id like to keep more things in my bag of tricks for as long as possible, like Syntherol, insulin, Igf lr3 and high doses of hgh and AAS... I've been able to achieve my physique without any of this and if I can keep it in my bad of secret weapons as long as possible I feel I have a chance to be great and not peak or have a maximum limit.. I just have felt it's hard to get my arms bigger and it has but when your big it's harder to get bigger than being little and getting bigger

Sounds like a wise decision. From your pics you look like what you are doing now is definitely working for you. Keep it up!! We all would enjoy seeing you compete.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767