over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol calf log

Results were so good I couldn't pass up the buy 4 get 4 deal.

These are some of the best products on the market if your looking for real results no gimmicks and not to mention the customer service/communication is top notch. I had a bottle break during shipping and I simply took a picture of the box and the broken product and without hesitation they sent me a replacement free of charge.

Last edited:
Results were so good I couldn't pass up the buy 4 get 4 deal.

These are some of the best products on the market if your looking for real results no gimmicks and not to mention the customer service/communication is top notch. I had a bottle break during shipping and I simply took a picture of the box and the broken product and without hesitation they sent me a replacement free of charge.
Great thread. Thanks for the info. Two questions:
How many days a week are you wlrlkng your calfs ?? Or injections and stretching ?
Also this may be a dumb one but im new to this stuff.. are gains perminate or just for a show and gains will subside ? I have heard that what this stuff does is stretches the muscle and slightly tears the muscle just like lifting does so it can rebuild bigger and stronger and perminate but not sure if thats fact
I guess since I've started hitting arms also I'll post a current upper body shot. I worked 12hrs today at the hospital, no gym and no shots. This picture is just to show how I look daily.

Currently on a cut before stating my off-season prep towards nationals. Currently running stealths cut blend 50 test p, 50 mast p and 50 tren a eod and 200mgs of DNP daily.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Great thread. Thanks for the info. Two questions:
How many days a week are you wlrlkng your calfs ?? Or injections and stretching ?
Also this may be a dumb one but im new to this stuff.. are gains perminate or just for a show and gains will subside ? I have heard that what this stuff does is stretches the muscle and slightly tears the muscle just like lifting does so it can rebuild bigger and stronger and perminate but not sure if thats fact

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Calves and arms both get injected and trained twice a week. I only use high volume, dropsets and supersets to force as much blood to the muscle as possible.

Gains will very depending on the amount and length of time used. It works by stretching the fascia tissue which is the limiting factor to how much your muscle can grow. Once the fascia is stretched out your muscle can fill that void causing permanent growth.

This is what 7 weeks on Syntherol looks like at 3mls per muscle head 2xweek. Arms are up almost 2in. Picture was taken in the morning straight out of bed fasted. My overall weight is up 20lbs but as you can see I'm leaner than my before picture.

Aswesome log. Thank you for doing it. I have also been interested from time to time with increasing calve size.

Arms started at 18in and now measure 20in cold with no pump and are over 21in with a pump.

Aswesome log. Thank you for doing it. I have also been interested from time to time with increasing calve size.
I just started with my calves. It's time consuming. Use 20g needle to suck it up to save time!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is a good log jfrost89. I am reconsidering running syntherol for calves. They are currently an inch smaller than my arms but I would like some additional size. How is the scar tissue in your arms and calves as of now?
Arms started at 18in and now measure 20in cold with no pump and are over 21in with a pump.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

This is a good log jfrost89. I am reconsidering running syntherol for calves. They are currently an inch smaller than my arms but I would like some additional size. How is the scar tissue in your arms and calves as of now?

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Not to bad bc I'm only doing ever 3rd day or twice a week. I couldn't imagine doing it every day.

I'd kill for my calves to look like yours do now... I tried syntherol precontest and it did work great at first, but then, once I totally leaned out, they shrunk back down, but all of my body parts did, I got extra tight and dry... I'm considering running it off-season to see if I retain more size, still following your thread to see how you do, I tried the three spots and it's very tough, especially since I have short calf muscles... If and when I run it again, i'm going to try something like what you're doing for the calves, good luck!

I'd kill for my calves to look like yours do now... I tried syntherol precontest and it did work great at first, but then, once I totally leaned out, they shrunk back down, but all of my body parts did, I got extra tight and dry... I'm considering running it off-season to see if I retain more size, still following your thread to see how you do, I tried the three spots and it's very tough, especially since I have short calf muscles... If and when I run it again, i'm going to try something like what you're doing for the calves, good luck!

I just finished 10 weeks and have now stopped. I am still training everything hard and the pumps are still very good. I don't feel I've lost any size but I will start back during contest prep until about 2 weeks out so I'm sure even if I lose a little size I'll have it back by the time I compete.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear