over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Injections

MA46

Newbies
I'm ready to start my first injections with syntherol on the calves. I'm following the protocol starting with 1ml per muscle head for the first ten days. My question is regarding the number of needles. I will draw on an 18g then put on a 25g 1 inch needle. That 1 ml has to hit three areas of one head according to the protocol. Because I plan to aspirate each time, do i need to use three separate needles and syringes and divide up the 1ml for the three injections or can I use one needle for the three injections on the head. Sorry for the confusion, I'm just concerned if I aspirate it may "contaminate" the syringe. As alway, I greatly appreciate your feedback.

I'm ready to start my first injections with syntherol on the calves. I'm following the protocol starting with 1ml per muscle head for the first ten days. My question is regarding the number of needles. I will draw on an 18g then put on a 25g 1 inch needle. That 1 ml has to hit three areas of one head according to the protocol. Because I plan to aspirate each time, do i need to use three separate needles and syringes and divide up the 1ml for the three injections or can I use one needle for the three injections on the head. Sorry for the confusion, I'm just concerned if I aspirate it may "contaminate" the syringe. As alway, I greatly appreciate your feedback.

No problem with contaminating the syringe while aspirating, no need to worry about that.....

Personally I would switch out the pin for each injection...Always believe it is best to use a fresh pin so that you are not injecting with a dull one...No need to swap out syringes, just pre-fill the 3ml and swap out the pin for each injction.....

Follow K1's advice. Are you running a log with before and after pics? What are your goals?

Interesting following your progress so keep us updated. Good luck!

log and before and after pics

Hi guys, greatly appreciate the help on this one. You guys were good to me on the last thread I posted so thanks again. I plan on logging everything and taking before and after pics so everyone can see my progress. My calves currently measure 14.75" and 15". My goal is to bring them up to 17" or as close as I can. I just ordered my needles and syringes online.

I plan on starting in two weeks. I postponed this a little because I am working with a testosterone therapy clinic and if everything goes right I should have what I need within two weeks.

I was originally going to just use creatine but after peoples suggestion on my last thread (first time syntherol user) I decided to look for gear so I can benefit the most out of the syntherol. I ended up contacting a testosterone therapy clinic which prescribes 200mg week cypionate, hcg and anastrozole. I will be taking blood work and a consultation when they get the results. After speaking with the clinic director, he feels they will most likely prescribe the cypionate for low testosterone even if they results come back normal. He said there are different interpretations of "low testosterone". I told them I am completely fatigued and I have absolutely no sex drive (not true), he said this is related to testosterone and they will still probably prescribe it. They have a lot of hgh therapies including sermorelin ghrp2 and others that they will stack with the testosterone. It was a little confusing on the phone but they will clarify all of my options when I go in next week so see them. Of course I will probably come back to the forum with advice on any options they give me.

So along with the syntherol, cypionate/hgh (or whatever they prescribe), I plan also on taking creating and an abundant amount of whey protein throughout the day. I will do a pretty strict diet to take advantage of the fat loss, having high protein, low fat and and low carb diet.

My focal body parts are the calves and arms. I figure if I am on testosterone I will try to bring my lagging parts up as much as possible. I plan on the following following the protocol I read from a Big A thread: growth principles for beginners.

Monday - chest, shoulders, tris

Wed - legs

Fri - abs, back, bi's

My last questions to you guys, if my major focus is my calves and then arms, is once a week enough or should I be doing something different?

Thanks guys.

Hi guys, greatly appreciate the help on this one. You guys were good to me on the last thread I posted so thanks again. I plan on logging everything and taking before and after pics so everyone can see my progress. My calves currently measure 14.75" and 15". My goal is to bring them up to 17" or as close as I can. I just ordered my needles and syringes online.

I plan on starting in two weeks. I postponed this a little because I am working with a testosterone therapy clinic and if everything goes right I should have what I need within two weeks.

I was originally going to just use creatine but after peoples suggestion on my last thread (first time syntherol user) I decided to look for gear so I can benefit the most out of the syntherol. I ended up contacting a testosterone therapy clinic which prescribes 200mg week cypionate, hcg and anastrozole. I will be taking blood work and a consultation when they get the results. After speaking with the clinic director, he feels they will most likely prescribe the cypionate for low testosterone even if they results come back normal. He said there are different interpretations of "low testosterone". I told them I am completely fatigued and I have absolutely no sex drive (not true), he said this is related to testosterone and they will still probably prescribe it. They have a lot of hgh therapies including sermorelin ghrp2 and others that they will stack with the testosterone. It was a little confusing on the phone but they will clarify all of my options when I go in next week so see them. Of course I will probably come back to the forum with advice on any options they give me.

So along with the syntherol, cypionate/hgh (or whatever they prescribe), I plan also on taking creating and an abundant amount of whey protein throughout the day. I will do a pretty strict diet to take advantage of the fat loss, having high protein, low fat and and low carb diet.

My focal body parts are the calves and arms. I figure if I am on testosterone I will try to bring my lagging parts up as much as possible. I plan on the following following the protocol I read from a Big A thread: growth principles for beginners.

Monday - chest, shoulders, tris

Wed - legs

Fri - abs, back, bi's

My last questions to you guys, if my major focus is my calves and then arms, is once a week enough or should I be doing something different?

Thanks guys.

Is a personal choice so is your call. Me, I would train them once a week heavy.

Your plan looks good

Good luck with the run and make sure you keep us updated regularly .

always was curious about this stuff, would love to see a log with pics

Great luck with your log mate.
Will be following it.
Pics and regular updates would be great :)

Post Cycle Therapy

Hi Guys. I was hoping you could make some suggestions. I got the prescription and I am ready to order my cycle tomorrow morning, I should have them in the mail by Monday. I will be using a testosterone blend of cypionate/prop, HCG (or Clomid) and anastrozole. My question is regarding my post cycle. I want to order everything together, what do you guys like better, clomid or HCG? And most importantly, how long will my post last after my last test injections how much should I order of the HCG/clomid and anastrozole for that post?

also, they are suggesting going with the blend versus just straight cypionate, they said I will cut up better, is this true or should I just go straight cypionate if I'm trying to add size?

I'm going to be reading threads to learn about the post therapy but I would like any suggestions before I order tomorrow. Thanks again. -Scott

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws