over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

Get those legs shaved and post those pics:p

I will post pics on Sunday matey. Things have been good but could be better. I have been really ill which is so rare for me. Everyone here seems to be ill...bad bug going around. I have bad fever, headache and a sore throat. Been doing my injs and lots of calf raises. Gonna hit the gym hard 2moro and Sun. They are back down to 17.5 inches (started at 17) but lets see if I can get them back to 18 inches in the next few days :D

I will post pics on Sunday matey. Things have been good but could be better. I have been really ill which is so rare for me. Everyone here seems to be ill...bad bug going around. I have bad fever, headache and a sore throat. Been doing my injs and lots of calf raises. Gonna hit the gym hard 2moro and Sun. They are back down to 17.5 inches (started at 17) but lets see if I can get them back to 18 inches in the next few days :D

I feel your pain E. I've been sick as shit for a week now too.

I feel your pain E. I've been sick as shit for a week now too.

I am not one to moan but I really do feel like shit. I lost my voice today due to all the coughing but seems to be getting better. I was freezing but the sweat was dripping off me. Not stayed off work though as I can't. It's annoying feeling like this but not gonna let it effect me anymore. I would never usually get in the sauna when sick even though every time I go in some fucker is coughing his guts out. But 2moro gonna sweat this out in the sauna :D

Gonna train my calves for a good 45 mins 2moro till I can't walk.

I am not one to moan but I really do feel like shit. I lost my voice today due to all the coughing but seems to be getting better. I was freezing but the sweat was dripping off me. Not stayed off work though as I can't. It's annoying feeling like this but not gonna let it effect me anymore. I would never usually get in the sauna when sick even though every time I go in some fucker is coughing his guts out. But 2moro gonna sweat this out in the sauna :D

Gonna train my calves for a good 45 mins 2moro till I can't walk.

hope you recover quick matey.

Earlier (Sat) I done my injs then trained calves, quads and shoulders with rear delts. The injs were fine and no issues but later on I noticed a big bruise on my calf. Since starting just under 1ml per site they have started to ache more (no pain though). I am still very sick and was coughing all through my workout but I feel a little better. My calf training looked like this...

Standing Calf Raises in Smith Machine... about 10 sets of 15 reps with little rest periods. Just one plate a side but these hurt as very little rest. The last few sets were around 20 reps.
Leg Press Calf Presses... about 6 sets of approx. 15 reps stretching and holding at the bottom for 3 secs.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 sets of approx. 30 reps
Tibialis Raises... 4 sets going up in weight each time.

I just done leg press for quads and kept it light (200kg) but used normal paced and super slow paced reps in the same set. In addition to holds at the bottom so these were hard but not fucking up my knees like the heavier weight does.

2moro will be calves, hams, chest and arms. I will sort out some progress pics2moro night. I am in the zone now so good things a head :)

Last edited:
That's great your back on track.

Bring on some pics bro:)

That's great your back on track.

Bring on some pics bro:)

Thanks matey. I am annoyed cos my back has gone again. Nothing serious just a minor set back. Very frustrated as I want this log to be great from now on. I get the bus to the gym and it is freezing and very windy and as I am very ill I contemplated just doing calf raises at home. But I though to myself I have to be 100% so I set off and the bus doesn't show up so I was waiting awhile. I finally get in the gym and on my 4th set (5-10 mins into training) my back goes. I was doing standing calf raises in the smith machine and done no plates, 1, 2 then 3 plates a side for about 25 reps each. I had 4 plates a side ready and as I got in position it went. Good thing it didn't go mid set as that would have been bad. My fault as it has been feeling tight. Perhaps I didn't warm up enough and the weight was too much for my back at this moment. I didn't lift the 4 plates though so the damage was done before.

I just done abit of light chest and arms as I didn't want to go home straightaway. It's nothing major it's just annoying. I haven't shaved as my rom is bad. I will sort out pics very soon I promise :eek: Gonna rest it 2moro and get a physio appointment when I can. I should train on Tues but will just have to see what I am capable of doing. Bodyweight calf raises will no issue so will do them 2moro after my shots. I just hope I can do my shots as my rom is bad. Nothing serious but very annoying... I am hoping I can tie my shoe laces in the morning :eek: Just adding I have injured myself like this about 15 times in the last 2 years... my back is a mess so I just work around it.

Pics will come and this log will only get better :)

Thanks matey. I am annoyed cos my back has gone again. Nothing serious just a minor set back. Very frustrated as I want this log to be great from now on. I get the bus to the gym and it is freezing and very windy and as I am very ill I contemplated just doing calf raises at home. But I though to myself I have to be 100% so I set off and the bus doesn't show up so I was waiting awhile. I finally get in the gym and on my 4th set (5-10 mins into training) my back goes. I was doing standing calf raises in the smith machine and done no plates, 1, 2 then 3 plates a side for about 25 reps each. I had 4 plates a side ready and as I got in position it went. Good thing it didn't go mid set as that would have been bad. My fault as it has been feeling tight. Perhaps I didn't warm up enough and the weight was too much for my back at this moment. I didn't lift the 4 plates though so the damage was done before.

I just done abit of light chest and arms as I didn't want to go home straightaway. It's nothing major it's just annoying. I haven't shaved as my rom is bad. I will sort out pics very soon I promise :eek: Gonna rest it 2moro and get a physio appointment when I can. I should train on Tues but will just have to see what I am capable of doing. Bodyweight calf raises will no issue so will do them 2moro after my shots. I just hope I can do my shots as my rom is bad. Nothing serious but very annoying... I am hoping I can tie my shoe laces in the morning :eek: Just adding I have injured myself like this about 15 times in the last 2 years... my back is a mess so I just work around it.

Pics will come and this log will only get better :)

just take it easy than, health is more important

What the hell happen to the topic?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

someone high jacked this thread :p

After everything yesterday I thought I will just take a few pics to keep updated and the battery on my cam went dead and I had no spare batteries :D:banghead:

My back has been bad today. I had to get help putting on my socks. I had to stay behind in work and didn't get back till 1am. Barely ate so just getting a few meals in now. Anyway just got some pics done. Haven't shaved so they don't as good as they could but you can definitely see a huge difference in my calves from when I started. I predict another inch in size as I am gonna be 100% with everything plus I am moving up in dose in a few days.

Obviously I am a work in progress and got along way to go. I am the first to put them down but in person they genuinely look 10x better. They feel great too. I know they are growing as I get deep indentations from all my socks now (you can see them in some pics).

I was curious so just measured them. They are 18 inches and that's without a pump. The tape was tight around and I moved it up and down to make sure and 18 inches every time. Sometimes you can move the tape and the measurement goes down so I try and get the real reading (not the highest possible). That's 1 full inch in growth since starting and I think I have another inch in me :D But measurements mean nothing to me I am just made up with how they are beginning to look. Better pics to come in the next few weeks :D

Hormones are 1.2g test e and nothing else. But gonna add deca back into the mix. All my results have nothing to do with hormones cos the rest of my body isn't progressing (but it will ;)) Plus at my biggest my calves were still complete shit and always looked the same. This syntherol is changing them fast and the fullness is something I have never felt before. I hope to add some adrol soon so that will only add to things :D

fvzfro.jpg

6qdy6w.jpg

1608lsl.jpg

se1y08.jpg

I have to add I haven't even done my shots today as I couldn't bend over before:eek: But I have taken lots of Ibuprofen today so I have loosened up a little so gonna do my shots pre bed.

I have just looked back on the 1st page and I couldn't be happier with the results. I just measured them...

1fuwys.jpg

I took an upper body pic too. I will look 10x better in 3 months. Never coming off hormones again :eek::D It's amazing how much shitter a bit of hair makes you look too :eek::D

282n7mx.jpg

Looking good man...Keep pushing forward the changes are only going to get more dramatic!!

keep plugging away e!! monster calves are inevitable ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws