over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

4th day of injections today and still at 0.5ml per site. Everything was fine today with no issues when injecting. I then wentto the gym and trained calves, quads and back. I was rushing so back was literally 3 sets and nothing intense. The rest of my training looked like this...

Warm up Calves
Seated Calf Raises... 15 sets of 20-15 fast paced reps with no more than 10 secs rest in between sets. I was planning 20 reps but soon realized with 3 plates I would be best going to 15 due to the minimal rest :eek:
Leg Press Calf Press... 2 sets to failure (approx. 15 reps) with holding at the bottom and a very slow and controlled pace.
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets to failure (35-20 reps)
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps with light weight
Squat Machine... 8 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight... my back has felt tight recently but I thought fuck it and just went for it. First set just machine which is quite heavy. I go up in one yellow (15kg) plate each set. So I finished with 7 plates per side on the final set and went to failure on that one and got 11 reps. 7 plates aside is 210kg in plates.

Next day in the gym will likely be calves, chest and back and looking forward to it :)

Just adding I will up my inj volume to 1ml per site on day 8. I will post some update pics at the end of day 7. My calves have been sore today but nothing too bad. I am actually enjoying it :)

Last edited:
4th day of injections today and still at 0.5ml per site. Everything was fine today with no issues when injecting. I then wentto the gym and trained calves, quads and back. I was rushing so back was literally 3 sets and nothing intense. The rest of my training looked like this...

Warm up Calves
Seated Calf Raises... 15 sets of 20-15 fast paced reps with no more than 10 secs rest in between sets. I was planning 20 reps but soon realized with 3 plates I would be best going to 15 due to the minimal rest :eek:
Leg Press Calf Press... 2 sets to failure (approx. 15 reps) with holding at the bottom and a very slow and controlled pace.
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets to failure (35-20 reps)
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps with light weight
Squat Machine... 8 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight... my back has felt tight recently but I thought fuck it and just went for it. First set just machine which is quite heavy. I go up in one yellow (15kg) plate each set. So I finished with 7 plates per side on the final set and went to failure on that one and got 11 reps. 7 plates aside is 210kg in plates.

Next day in the gym will likely be calves, chest and back and looking forward to it :)

Just adding I will up my inj volume to 1ml per site on day 8. I will post some update pics at the end of day 7. My calves have been sore today but nothing too bad. I am actually enjoying it :)

Nice workout E.

Nice workout E.

Thanks. My plan was to train high frequency with low volume each day but it is turning out to be abit in between. So higher volume each session but most body parts will be trained twice (instead of 3-4 times) weekly apart from calves. I don't feel that comfortable training back or legs with really low volume due to my back issues so I like to do a fair amount of sets to warm up.

My back has been tight recently. My fault for not doing any stretches etc. Anyway I done the squats yesterday and afterwards it was much tighter. Not injured but I could feel it was not right. When putting the squat machine back on it's hooks I missed the first set so thought it was secure but it wasn't so not ideal but I secured it back on. So in that second of relaxing probably done a little damage (machine is awkward to use). Anyway I have been fine since then today I was washing my face and the right side of my back seized up. It's been bad today but nothing major. I didn't get a chance to get any ibuprofen but I am sure it will be fine very soon. I will be hitting the gym 2moro but no back so will change that for shoulders.

Todays injections were fine. Probably the best yet... not much blood and not much pain. Things are going great and I can see a big improvement in my calves even after just 5 days. I haven't even been massaging them at all. I will start doing that from now on though. I am sorting out a little hand roller so I can use that on them too. Have a good day everyone :)

are you able, elvia, to lift very heavy on your workouts? after all your calves are under some stress for the entire cycle...

this is going to be an interesting one, in a good way :p

are you able, elvia, to lift very heavy on your workouts? after all your calves are under some stress for the entire cycle...

I can still lift heavy so no issues there. I have hurt my back though so for the next few days no really heavy lifting on certain movements for calves. I could for the likes of seated calf raises but would need someone to help me get it back up once I have failed. I do that anyway as I have hurt my back in the past doing it by myself. I will be using a combination of poundage, reps ranges and intensity throughout my calf training for this log.

this is going to be an interesting one, in a good way :p

Today was my 6th day of injections and they went fine. 2 shots hurt bad but overall no issues. I then trained calves, chest and shoulders. Due to my back I didn't go really intense today and just got a good pump in my calves. I kept it basic...

Seated Calf Raises... About 6 sets of 20 reps pausing on my tip toes each rep. For the first 5 sets after the last rep I would hold at the top for 10 secs and on the final set as long as I could.
Calf Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps with holds throughout.
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets to failure (40-20 reps)

I kept my other training to machines due to my back. Generally most chest press machines are crap but my gym has one that is excellent with 3 different handles. I done sets of 30 reps with 10 reps done with each handle).

I should hit the gym hard 2moro and Sat. It's my 30th bday night out on Sat so it should be fun :) I have decided to extend the 0.5ml injs a few days till 26th Dec. I think this is best as there will be no gym on 25th-26th Dec as it is closed. I want to start the 1ml when I can hit the gym hard plus it's xmas so best keeping it like this for now.

Last edited:
Be careful not to get them too big. You still want to be competitive in the mens bikini division.

Be careful not to get them too big. You still want to be competitive in the mens bikini division.

That was my plan but I don't want to stand/act like a girl on stage so I think mens bikini is a no go for me now. My new aim in life is self masturbation in front of cam and I don't think they mind if you have big calves. Did they mind the few times you have done that?

Today was my 6th day of injections and they went fine. 2 shots hurt bad but overall no issues. I then trained calves, chest and shoulders. Due to my back I didn't go really intense today and just got a good pump in my calves. I kept it basic...

Seated Calf Raises... About 6 sets of 20 reps pausing on my tip toes each rep. For the first 5 sets after the last rep I would hold at the top for 10 secs and on the final set as long as I could.
Calf Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps with holds throughout.
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets to failure (40-20 reps)

I kept my other training to machines due to my back. Generally most chest press machines are crap but my gym has one that is excellent with 3 different handles. I done sets of 30 reps with 10 reps done with each handle).

I should hit the gym hard 2moro and Sat. It's my 30th bday night out on Sat so it should be fun :) I have decided to extend the 0.5ml injs a few days till 26th Dec. I think this is best as there will be no gym on 25th-26th Dec as it is closed. I want to start the 1ml when I can hit the gym hard plus it's xmas so best keeping it like this for now.

Hope you have a Happy Bday man!

I am expecting you to put in some major work during this cycle and want to see some Big A calves on your after this run:headbang:;)

7th day of injections and they went fine apart from one shot. No issues just a fair amount of blood. That tissue is just from one shot and I stopped the blood straightaway.

ie2cub.jpg

I didn't go the gym but performed a variety of standing calf raises. I was giving my back a rest and it seems to be feeling better. Gonna hit the gym hard 2moro, Mon and Tues. 2moro will be calves then a bit of everything. I am made up with how my calves are looking so far. Update pics will be posted after xmas.

Last edited:
7th day of injections and they went fine apart from one shot. No issues just a fair amount of blood. That tissue is just from one shot and I stopped the blood straightaway.

ie2cub.jpg

I didn't go the gym but performed a variety of standing calf raises. I was giving my back a rest and it seems to be feeling better. Gonna hit the gym hard 2moro, Mon and Tues. 2moro will be calves then a bit of everything. I am made up with how my calves are looking so far. Update pics will be posted after xmas.

that seems like a lot of blood, hope you are ok.

that seems like a lot of blood, hope you are ok.

I am fine matey. Just hit in a vessel which I haven't done since just starting. I had no other issues. Even that one was fine (no pain) and no lump and I can't feel a thing now. Gonna do my next set of injs soon then hit the gym.

I am fine matey. Just hit in a vessel which I haven't done since just starting. I had no other issues. Even that one was fine (no pain) and no lump and I can't feel a thing now. Gonna do my next set of injs soon then hit the gym.

you are a very dedicated man.

E....as K1 shared, very detailed thread! Great job and good luck brother!

GOODLUCK and OUCH lol

Good luck bud and late happy birthday bud.

Hope your calves hit 18-18.5" ...if it does I am totally going to get on this train.

Hey E, keep it going brother and have a great birthday fellow Sagittarius;), I'm sure you know about the Syntherol Birthday special right?

Happy bday elvia! Another sag here mine was the 7th :)

Happy birthday Elvia

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner