over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

i like you being thorough

keep it up with pics and etc. It will get hard to stay motivated as the pain increases and the days go on. so pics are a must to see changes to stay motivated.

i personally wouldn't do something like this unless it was costing me wins at big shows. will be hard to stay motivated....

in the future when you take pics take them from same height as the calf. ie don't shoot down at it. instead lower camera and then shoot when you are level with calves. that should help. (its ALL an illusion;))
-JS

Am I the only one who always leaves the hair on the collarbone haha :eek: My body is covered in patches of hair I missed!

No your not lol... Elvia one thing that i have not seen that would be cool is a picture taken of the injection so we know where all in jections and angles the syntherol was put in. Idk just an idea, also picture wise i think a standing calf raise both legs standing directly straight up and have camera man take pic lower to ground(just saying this cause i feel after a month this angle will show best results) i might be talkin out of my head.. Just some ideas

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

keep it up with pics and etc. It will get hard to stay motivated as the pain increases and the days go on. so pics are a must to see changes to stay motivated.

i personally wouldn't do something like this unless it was costing me wins at big shows. will be hard to stay motivated....

in the future when you take pics take them from same height as the calf. ie don't shoot down at it. instead lower camera and then shoot when you are level with calves. that should help. (its ALL an illusion;))
-JS

Thanks matey. As I stated in my first post I thought I might as well as I want bigger calves even though I am not at the right development and don't even compete.. I done the log as I know 100% without it I would never stay consistent. Say I am doing 700mg test per week in 100mg ed shots well if I am good I will be on 500mg per week :eek:

I have heard you and others say that about the height and angle of pics. I told my bro that... he is useless... nah he is good to me. He even shaved my back last night. I will sort out better angles for future pics as well as the bad ones for a comparison too.

No your not lol... Elvia one thing that i have not seen that would be cool is a picture taken of the injection so we know where all in jections and angles the syntherol was put in. Idk just an idea, also picture wise i think a standing calf raise both legs standing directly straight up and have camera man take pic lower to ground(just saying this cause i feel after a month this angle will show best results) i might be talkin out of my head.. Just some ideas

I will sort that out with the inj site pics. Some really good ideas... thanks. I will try and sort out the gym one too. Although I would feel like a tit asking someone to take a pic of my crappy calves in the gym. I train alone but can sort that out. Sadly my gym took away the standing calf raise and donkey calf raise machines...still annoys me :p I do my standing calf raises with db's on my shoulder or in a smith machine now.

the journey to the great calves just started, hopefully you will finish it properly.
and you are not the only one with the collarbone hair lol

Good solid log going E...Looking forward to following your progress through this run!

E is going to have 20' cows in a few months:eek:

Good solid log going E...Looking forward to following your progress through this run!

Thanks matey. I hope to progress a lot in the next few months.

E is going to have 20' cows in a few months:eek:

I don't really have an aim. I think if I done arms I could easily add 2 inches but my calves I am not sure. Time will tell but I will be happy with an inch. Hopefully I can get to 19 inches (17 inches now).

the journey to the great calves just started, hopefully you will finish it properly.
and you are not the only one with the collarbone hair lol

Thanks. I will be 100% with it.

I decided to start my injections 2moro before the gym. That way I have the w/e to get used to things. Plus money was tight and I got paid today so I can get the food etc I need. I will post my own pics but here is some info I found on the net...

2qu4zzo.jpg

Instructions:
The above photo indicates the injection location for both calf muscle heads.

Inject into the edges of each calf muscle head, in the 3 locations for each muscle head as indicated in the above photo, daily.

25gauge to 30gauge half inch (13mm) to 1 inch (25mm) long needles are adequate.

A real person pic I found...

2ihscg0.jpg

Those black dots look about right to me. However mine will be more straight down. The main factor is the angle of the injections. I will not pin the angle he is showing as that is inwards. Mine will be more an outward angle. When I inject it will pretty much be from the side. I will update 2moro with how the first set of injs go. After injecting I will train calves, hams, chest and tri-ceps.

Badass info here, stay motivated and do work son.... This makes me wonder, does anyone think dorian used synthol in his calves hands down best calves iv ever seen

I think you are nuts bro:eek: lol. I wouldn't last more than a day. good luck brother:headbang:

You are going to be in pure agony all the way through this, 12 injections every single day + syntherol pain...

Worst of all its in the calves! Those sons-o-bitches are sensitive... I know I tried injecting them multiple times. But good luck bro! Pics please.

Badass info here, stay motivated and do work son.... This makes me wonder, does anyone think dorian used synthol in his calves hands down best calves iv ever seen

I doubt it.

Dorian had the most incredible calves ever. If I had to guess I would say no he didn't and he was just genetically blessed and trained them the best he could so the results were dramatic. Although I am sure some shots (aas etc)have gone in there over the years.

I think you are nuts bro:eek: lol. I wouldn't last more than a day. good luck brother:headbang:

I must be nuts haha. Hopefully I will get used to the injections. Thanks bro.

Worst of all its in the calves! Those sons-o-bitches are sensitive... I know I tried injecting them multiple times. But good luck bro! Pics please.

Thanks matey. Yes they are very sensitive! Today was my first day on syntherol. I injected each calf 6 times as shown in the above pics. I used a 23G 5/8 needle but have some 25G 1 inch needles too. Needles are cheap but instead of using 12 per day I will just use 4 and use 1 needle for each 3 injs on either side. I started with just over 1.5ml in the syringe for each side (about 0.5ml each inj).

When I inject anywhere else I very never see any blood but in my calves it was nearly every shot. I must have hit a nerve too as my calf vibrated when I put the needle in one area. But nothing major but not a good look having blood running down your legs. They felt tight straight after but I like the feeling. I then trained calves, hams, chest and tri-ceps. Although calves was literally 80% of my workout. I didn't go heavy due to my first day of injecting and just got a really good pump. My calves burnt bad and I could feel the difference compared to training without injecting. My calf training looked like...

Leg Press Calf Raise... about 8 sets of 15-25 reps using a variety of holding techniques.
Standing Calf Raises... 4 sets of approx. 25 reps
Tibialis Raises... 3 sets of approx. 20 reps
Seated Calf Raises... 4 sets of approx. 20 reps

My calves are sore now but nothing too bad. But they were sore before I even injected due to the training I did on Thurs. My knees have been hurting me abit so no more 24 plates leg press for me... ok for at least 3 weeks :D

Looking forward to the weeks ahead and feel good :)

I will be following this. I had a buddy try this, he was a beer delivery guy and couldnt work b/c of this. Good luck my friend, i hope you have a desk job:p

I will be following this. I had a buddy try this, he was a beer delivery guy and couldnt work b/c of this. Good luck my friend, i hope you have a desk job:p

No my job is very active haha. Although only working part time at the moment. It might be an issue when I start putting in more oil so I will let people know when that time comes. I could feel it more and more today and now they are sore but again I like the feel. After I have been sitting at my comp chair for 30mins and I try to get up it's a struggle. Gonna hit them hard again 2moro in the gym. I think Monday will just be some standing raises at home so some rest in a way :D

I too would be interested in seeing the exact injection spots you use.

Maybe use a black marker and mark every spot you will inject in on your calves, then take a pic.

Thanks in advance. :)

I too would be interested in seeing the exact injection spots you use.

Maybe use a black marker and mark every spot you will inject in on your calves, then take a pic.

Thanks in advance. :)

I am planning to so expect it soon. I was even gonna video one of my injections.

Instead of starting another thread, question for everyone who might consider helping me out with something. Those of you who inject ventrogluteally, anyone mind taking a pic from the side with the ventrogluteal spot marked?

The medical journal pics I looked at seem confusing to me, and what some like Big A call ventrogluteal doesn't seem to be the same. I'd like to know if I've been shooting ventro or what. :D

Instead of starting another thread, question for everyone who might consider helping me out with something. Those of you who inject ventrogluteally, anyone mind taking a pic from the side with the ventrogluteal spot marked?

The medical journal pics I looked at seem confusing to me, and what some like Big A call ventrogluteal doesn't seem to be the same. I'd like to know if I've been shooting ventro or what. :D

I have tried that area a few times and every time I feel like my hip belongs to a 90 year old the following day.

ELVIA, I am hooked on this thread bro. best of luck.
-JS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?