over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log for Calves

I woke up today and I couldn't stand up straight for a few mins but once I stretched out a little I was gtg. I done my 2nd day injs before the gym. It hurt just rubbing my calves with the alcohol swab as they are very sore from the training etc. The injections were fine apart from one on my inner right calf. I must have hit a vessel as when I pulled the needle out blood was everywhere. A lump appeared within secs but it has gone now. Not ideal but I don't mind as when this has happened in the past it brings out the vein more :D

I walked to the gym to get them warmed up. My calves feel pumped all the time and its a great feeling. In the gym I trained calves, shoulders, triceps and bi-ceps. Calves was about 50% of my training and looked like...

Bodyweight Raises... 40 slow reps
Seated Calf Raises... 4 sets of 40 reps going up in weight.
Then sets using a sequence of 313131... 3 being normal reps and 1 being 10 sec reps (on the positive portion) so super slow and focusing on tut... 4 sets approx. of 20-25reps
Calf Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps then 1 set of 90 reps. 90reps performed with no break but using 30 reps for 3 different foot positions (straight, inwards and outwards).

2moro should be a day off from the gym (depends how I feel) but I will perform about 200 bodyweight calf raises after my 3rd day of injections. Things are going good :)

The only thing I ever put into my calves was an amp of the old original Zambon Winstrol, and it was something like 10 years ago... to this day, I still remember very well the atrocious pain I was in... it dissuaded me forever to repeat such experience ever again... though I know Syntherol is absolutely painless in itself, good luck bro!!! :eek::(:D

Last edited:
I too would be interested in seeing the exact injection spots you use.

Maybe use a black marker and mark every spot you will inject in on your calves, then take a pic.

Thanks in advance. :)

I didn't have much time when I done my injs but just took a few pics. I have included some with black dots to highlight were I inject. By reason of the daily injs I will move sites over slightly so the black dots are not exact for every shot. I would say the surface area is about 1 inch wide for where I plan to inject. Obviously it is only day 2 so it's premature to talk about results but I have definitely noticed more fullness even at this early stage :)

29ynmvo.jpg

zn272x.jpg

The marker below shows a rough angle of how I inject. I have not researched this and am just going on what I think is best. If anyone has any recommendations please tell me. But I think this is working well so far. The height and width of the dots (injs) will vary for every injection. I think the way I have it planned will reduce the possibility of lumps and keep them looking more natural.

97tjib.jpg

1pt2u0.jpg

Probably the most detailed log I've seen to-date...Good job E!

I woke up today and I couldn't stand up straight for a few mins but once I stretched out a little I was gtg. I done my 2nd day injs before the gym. It hurt just rubbing my calves with the alcohol swab as they are very sore from the training etc. The injections were fine apart from one on my inner right calf. I must have hit a vessel as when I pulled the needle out blood was everywhere. A lump appeared within secs but it has gone now. Not ideal but I don't mind as when this has happened in the past it brings out the vein more :D

I walked to the gym to get them warmed up. My calves feel pumped all the time and its a great feeling. In the gym I trained calves, shoulders, triceps and bi-ceps. Calves was about 50% of my training and looked like...

Bodyweight Raises... 40 slow reps
Seated Calf Raises... 4 sets of 40 reps going up in weight.
Then sets using a sequence of 313131... 3 being normal reps and 1 being 10 sec reps (on the positive portion) so super slow and focusing on tut... 4 sets approx. of 20-25reps
Calf Extensions... 2 sets of 20 reps then 1 set of 90 reps. 90reps performed with no break but using 30 reps for 3 different foot positions (straight, inwards and outwards).

2moro should be a day off from the gym (depends how I feel) but I will perform about 200 bodyweight calf raises after my 3rd day of injections. Things are going good :)

you will get used to the blood fountains in the inner calves.
just don't inject these spots again straight away, go a bit up or down. Injecting through vessels over time will cause severe pain when entering the injection cause the whole area will be swollen from trauma (not from seo)

E, your calves should have their own facebook page.

Great log Elvia! Stick with it and you will see some great gains!

Badass info here, stay motivated and do work son.... This makes me wonder, does anyone think dorian used synthol in his calves hands down best calves iv ever seen

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Don't think so, go to YouTube and do search for Dorian Yates British Finals 1986. His calves were legit after 3 years of training. I would post but dont want to hijack Elvia's thread to bad:D

As a side note, no hard feelings for calling you out on pics. Just learn to comport yourself a bit better and people, well at least me won't be a cock towards ya.;)

Elvia, you got some balls. And if this works, I may take the plunge myself. Good luck mate!:)

Today was my 3rd set of injections. I had no issues and they went fine. I then performed about 150 standing calf raises. I was fine in work but it does hurt when I kneel down. Looking forward to the gym 2moro... I will train calves, quads and back. I am thinking a lot of fast paced reps for calves 2moro.

Don't think so, go to YouTube and do search for Dorian Yates British Finals 1986. His calves were legit after 3 years of training. I would post but dont want to hijack Elvia's thread to bad:D

As a side note, no hard feelings for calling you out on pics. Just learn to comport yourself a bit better and people, well at least me won't be a cock towards ya.;)

Elvia, you got some balls. And if this works, I may take the plunge myself. Good luck mate!:)

Thanks matey. I don't mind you posting vids in my log. Just found it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nckGOJKi4YI]Dorian Yates - British Finals 1986 - YouTube[/ame]

Today was my 3rd set of injections. I had no issues and they went fine. I then performed about 150 standing calf raises. I was fine in work but it does hurt when I kneel down. Looking forward to the gym 2moro... I will train calves, quads and back. I am thinking a lot of fast paced reps for calves 2moro.

How does the muscle itself feel when training? I know a few times when I did a AAS bicep triceps spot injections the muscle felt "uneasy" and had to much tension, and I lowered weight drastically because I was afraid of injury.

How does the muscle itself feel when training? I know a few times when I did a AAS bicep triceps spot injections the muscle felt "uneasy" and had to much tension, and I lowered weight drastically because I was afraid of injury.

I felt similar with my calves the 2 days in the gym so far. I am sure it would be fine but I was afraid I may get injured too. I can feel my calves 24/7 now and they are always very tense. I plan to go heavy at times but gonna keep the weight lower for now. I have walked quite a lot today and that has helped. I am tempted to put a few ml in my arms :D

I felt similar with my calves the 2 days in the gym so far. I am sure it would be fine but I was afraid I may get injured too. I can feel my calves 24/7 now and they are always very tense. I plan to go heavy at times but gonna keep the weight lower for now. I have walked quite a lot today and that has helped. I am tempted to put a few ml in my arms :D

Yes you should go heavier to maximize the gains. Is the discomfort big right after shooting?? Walking normally?

Yes you should go heavier to maximize the gains. Is the discomfort big right after shooting?? Walking normally?

Yes I will definitely go heavy. I went really heavy (quads and calves) just before starting the syntherol and my knees were sore so that's another reason for backing down with the weights. I am still going heavy just heavy for 25 reps and not 10.

No the discomfort is not bad at all after shooting. Although everyone has a different pain threshold. I enjoy the tight feeling I get from the injections. After I inject when I stand up it always takes a few mins to straighten my legs properly. It's the same any time of the day whenever I sit down for awhile and stand up. But once I start moving I am fine so walking normally. The worst part is definitely the actual injections. But generally I am really pleased with how it is going and it's not as bad as many seem to think.

Looking forward to seeing the progress in your log brother!

very detailed log,
dunno if I m ever going to try this but it will help anyone whos planning on doing syntherol calves.
I really hope you see good results.

^^^ DORIAN MUTATED!?!?!?!!!!:eek:
what a freak.
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner