over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol questions for Big A and other experienced

antoniomt_2000

Newbies
If on a bulk and you use syntherol in your arms, maybe gaining 2 inches after maintenence but get some fat whilst on your bulk....and then maybe after a few months you decide to do a cut, would you still keep those gains you made on your arms (minus the fat reduction whilst on the cut)

another question.

If i was running a 20 week cycle for instance, could I introduce Syntherol half way through cycle. I know Big A recommends that start it when you start your cycle but how would this affect gains half way through ?

When using synthol in your triceps, Big A recommends that you sit against a bed and hang your arm out and inject directly up into the tricep (or roughly something like that), this will only hit 1 head....how would I hit the other head (not the horse shoe, the other 1).

A

For the first question: Yes you would keep your gains as long as you continue to do your workouts an keep everything on track. Synthrol does not really give you gains like with steroids. You keep the gains from doing what you have to do to make sure you fill the synthrol space up with real muscle. Which means hard training, eating right, an getting sleep.

If on a bulk and you use syntherol in your arms, maybe gaining 2 inches after maintenence but get some fat whilst on your bulk....and then maybe after a few months you decide to do a cut, would you still keep those gains you made on your arms (minus the fat reduction whilst on the cut)

another question.

If i was running a 20 week cycle for instance, could I introduce Syntherol half way through cycle. I know Big A recommends that start it when you start your cycle but how would this affect gains half way through ?

When using synthol in your triceps, Big A recommends that you sit against a bed and hang your arm out and inject directly up into the tricep (or roughly something like that), this will only hit 1 head....how would I hit the other head (not the horse shoe, the other 1).

A

Once the Syntherol gains have become permanent, that means they are muscle tissue. So the usual muscle tissue principles apply. I fyou die t so severely that you are canibalising muscle, you will lose muscle size. If you diet down correctly, you won't lose any muscle.

1/2 way through the cycle is fine, just make sure that you are on gear for the entire Syntherol course.

You can hit both heads the way I described, one is just lower (closer to the elbow) than the other.

cheers nartic, big A.

are there any other picture sources on the exact point in where I can hit the heads of the triceps.

I think the biceps look easier, well, from an easier angle at least !

cheers Big A, seen that website before but the pictures are quite limited....especially with the tricep guide, I'll try and source some more from the net.

IN your first response you stated that it would be best if I was on gear for the full syntherol course...for max growth etc. What about maintenence phase, would I need to be running AAS for that part of the syntherol course or would it make much difference ?

cheers Big A, seen that website before but the pictures are quite limited....especially with the tricep guide, I'll try and source some more from the net.

IN your first response you stated that it would be best if I was on gear for the full syntherol course...for max growth etc. What about maintenence phase, would I need to be running AAS for that part of the syntherol course or would it make much difference ?

Yes - that's when the muscle growth happens. Just extend your cycle as long as it's not with toxic compounds and blood work is good.

You will get benefits either way, as its use in naturals is widespread too. Obviously though, you will have more results if you are on enhancements.

I am natural and i kept ~1-1.5inch once i was finished.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws