over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek b-12 has anyone used it

This product brought my wife's B-12 levels very high after she had tested low and was somewhat anemic. We had to drop the dose to get her in the normal range.

I have also used the injectable l-carnitine and loved it. I brew my own l-car now due to cost and concentration, but if you want a pre-made and painless product you can't beat synthetek.

Amazing products that when used corrected will yield amazing results!

Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered. Do you have to refridgerate the B12 or is it ok at room temp? Also, do you have to shake it prior to use?

Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered. Do you have to refridgerate the B12 or is it ok at room temp? Also, do you have to shake it prior to use?

No you don't need to refridgerate it at all. No shaking is needed either. Are you planning to use it or have you already ordered it?

No you don't need to refridgerate it at all. No shaking is needed either. Are you planning to use it or have you already ordered it?

Just arrived today. Took a stick - 1cc. Shit is red! I'm doing it more for well being than Appetite. I'm just doing 2 cc ew at this point and see what happens. Thanks man

Just arrived today. Took a stick - 1cc. Shit is red! I'm doing it more for well being than Appetite. I'm just doing 2 cc ew at this point and see what happens. Thanks man

I remember using b12 when Trueblood had just started and it made me think of the vampire blood in that. Keep everyone updated if you can. You should notice a big boost in energy and well being... especially in the mornings.

I remember using b12 when Trueblood had just started and it made me think of the vampire blood in that. Keep everyone updated if you can. You should notice a big boost in energy and well being... especially in the mornings.

So far it's been a little over a week. Good sense of well being, good energy and even better sleep. The problem: Hunger. I need to lose weight and this shit is making dieting impossible and miserable. I'm backing off a bit.

I was hitting the acohol pretty hard for a while. I stopped but I can tell I was probably vitamin b12 deficient becuse this stuff hit me in a very noticeable way.

So far it's been a little over a week. Good sense of well being, good energy and even better sleep. The problem: Hunger. I need to lose weight and this shit is making dieting impossible and miserable. I'm backing off a bit.

I was hitting the acohol pretty hard for a while. I stopped but I can tell I was probably vitamin b12 deficient becuse this stuff hit me in a very noticeable way.

Sounds like you are getting all the benefits. Although one benefit being a negative at the moment. The appetite increase is the reason I didn't get any myself. Although I plan to in the future when bulking.

It's definitely a top of the line product...The benefits of using it are surely noticeable!

Is it ok to take this if one already has high hematocrit and hemoglobin since b12 raises red blood cells? I feel like this may have been touched on before but I didn't find anything with the search function.

This stuff does increase the appetite for sure, and even seemed to boost my libido. Seemed to get twice as many random erections during the day..

Two negative sides I noticed were an increase in pimples and also dry skin. I've never had acne or even got zits really. I think I might be taking too much though with already not being b12 deficient lol.

I did the first week of 1000mcg/day then down to two ml the following 3 weeks. Think I'll just lower the dose and see.

This stuff does increase the appetite for sure, and even seemed to boost my libido. Seemed to get twice as many random erections during the day..

Two negative sides I noticed were an increase in pimples and also dry skin. I've never had acne or even got zits really. I think I might be taking too much though with already not being b12 deficient lol.

I did the first week of 1000mcg/day then down to two ml the following 3 weeks. Think I'll just lower the dose and see.

Nice. I am on deca and have noticed sex wise I am at a 90% from 100% in a few weeks so hopefully just restarting synthelamin stops the decline :D

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner