over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek b-12 has anyone used it

Makes you hungrier (sp) than hell.I can eat all day while using that stuff.I'ts great.

Makes you hungrier (sp) than hell.I can eat all day while using that stuff.I'ts great.

Well, each person will react to supplementation differently. For instance, the B12 from Synthetek doesn't make me hungry at all, in fact I notice no effects being on it at all. *But*, I treat it as a supplement, that my body probably needs....I mean, I don't feel any effects form multi-vitamins....so why would I expect to feel anything from B-12 supplementation.....

This board is a stand up place...I'm certain if Big A is selliing it it's legit!

As explained many times before, the number one reason for a lack of appetite is a stressed liver. If the liver is stressed (too much gear, too much fat, too much alcohol, etc, etc), no amount of B12 will make you hungry.
As a rule, if you have a healthy, unstressed liver, and you still don't have an appetite, Synthelamin will make you hungry as hell.

some of these posts seem past the point of suck up and possibly downright deception.

So you are saying that everyone on this thread and board is lying to you?

I've used it with great results and so has my wife. Top notch all the way.

PB

I've been on it for over 3 months and have found it to be an excellent supplement to add to the basic AAS. The appetite stimulant is quite effective, however the sence of well being is the greatest advantage, (personally) especially the morning after core exercises like squats, back, Helps get me going.

I've got 9 more weeks of dieting to go before my show. I really like the sound of this stuff and I'm dying to try it out. The supposed increase in vascularity would obviously be a plus for me right now.
My question though, is should I wait until after the show because of the increase in appetite? I didn't see any posts about using it while dieting so sorry if it's been covered.
I'm not suffering with hunger much yet as I'm still getting about 2900-3000 calories a day. Just worried that if I start I will be a miserable bastard or even start dropping weight too fast.
Any personal experience would be appreciated.

I've got 9 more weeks of dieting to go before my show. I really like the sound of this stuff and I'm dying to try it out. The supposed increase in vascularity would obviously be a plus for me right now.
My question though, is should I wait until after the show because of the increase in appetite? I didn't see any posts about using it while dieting so sorry if it's been covered.
I'm not suffering with hunger much yet as I'm still getting about 2900-3000 calories a day. Just worried that if I start I will be a miserable bastard or even start dropping weight too fast.
Any personal experience would be appreciated.

Well, definetelly it's not a dieting product, as it will make you feel miserable with the appetite increase.

For vascularity, use Synthelator. That's all you will need. Use the search button here to see what it does and people's pics too.

I use synthelamin almost year round. Mainly to make me feel good, which it does in spades.

Hey All,
I am aware that Synthatek is a board sponsor but some of these posts seem past the point of suck up and possibly downright deception.

You're an idiot.

Will this work

I ordered some of this supplement and have some 30g x 3/8 insulin pins will this work or do i need to order some diffrent pins.

I ordered some of this supplement and have some 30g x 3/8 insulin pins will this work or do i need to order some diffrent pins.

They are fine.

They are fine.
Big A these pins are way short of 1ml , They say 3/10cc i just wanted to know without having to buy more pins could i use the 23g 1inchers but just only push it alittle ways in and it do the job.

Last edited:
Big A these pins are way short of 1ml , They say 3/10cc i just wanted to know without having to buy more pins could i use the 23g 1inchers but just only push it alittle ways in and it do the job.

I don't understand? You mean the barrel doesn't hold 1ml? If they hold 3/10cc that means they should hold 3.3 cc/ml

SYNTHELAMIN for ALLERGIES

hey guys, i dont post here much but im trying to get some info on SYNTHELAMIN. 2 years ago i discovered that mega dosing sublingual B12 helps a LOT with seasonal allergies. the sublingual tabs are quite pricey though, so im looking for an alternative. i know cyanocobalimin is non-toxic and you cant OD on it, but SYNTHELAMIN has another form of B12 in it. now obviously at the recommended dose, there shouldnt be any adverse affects. but for allergy relief i need anywhere from 4,000 to 7,000 mcg EVERY DAY. so roughly 2-3mL of this stuff ED. would this pose any adverse health affects? im emailing synthetek as well, but its always good to get multiple opinions :D

hey guys, i dont post here much but im trying to get some info on SYNTHELAMIN. 2 years ago i discovered that mega dosing sublingual B12 helps a LOT with seasonal allergies. the sublingual tabs are quite pricey though, so im looking for an alternative. i know cyanocobalimin is non-toxic and you cant OD on it, but SYNTHELAMIN has another form of B12 in it. now obviously at the recommended dose, there shouldnt be any adverse affects. but for allergy relief i need anywhere from 4,000 to 7,000 mcg EVERY DAY. so roughly 2-3mL of this stuff ED. would this pose any adverse health affects? im emailing synthetek as well, but its always good to get multiple opinions :D

Regardless of the esters added, you can't OD on it. The excess will just get peed out.

Fix for allergies? First I heard of it. Can you explain how, why, etc it does it? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131