over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol. 1" or 1.5" or 1 1/4"?

Fullybuilt

Banned
Ok I used 1" 25gauge pins on my last synthol cycle that I got no gains from. This was b/c I used it during PCT which I found out the hard way, was the wrong way. This time im going to follow BigA's advice and start my synthol why'll im on AAS and GH, which is gonna be a good 20weeks. Anyway, my arms are aweful. Stats are not bad but arms suck
Chest over 44"
Legs 26" unpumped
Calves 17.5"
wide shoulders,thick back,etc...
But the arms, ok ready for this, a whopping 16 and a 1/4 pumped. So obviously they genetically suck. And yes, i've tried every training method possible. Anyway gonna just do the biceps. Should I go with a 1" pin or 1.5" or maybe 1 1/4" Keep in mind how small my arms are, especially my biceps, so I don't wan't to go tooooo deep. Thanks

well

A lot of guys will just use insulin pins.. it flows rite thru them.
Myself I use a 3ml 23g 1"

Id say either of these will do just fine.
I gained more then 1" instantly the first few weeks into my first bttle.
For me it was like the shock of having something in there woke them up.
I used three syntherol all in bis and shoulders with good results.

Fullybuilt said:
Ok I used 1" 25gauge pins on my last synthol cycle that I got no gains from. This was b/c I used it during PCT which I found out the hard way, was the wrong way. This time im going to follow BigA's advice and start my synthol why'll im on AAS and GH, which is gonna be a good 20weeks. Anyway, my arms are aweful. Stats are not bad but arms suck
Chest over 44"
Legs 26" unpumped
Calves 17.5"
wide shoulders,thick back,etc...
But the arms, ok ready for this, a whopping 16 and a 1/4 pumped. So obviously they genetically suck. And yes, i've tried every training method possible. Anyway gonna just do the biceps. Should I go with a 1" pin or 1.5" or maybe 1 1/4" Keep in mind how small my arms are, especially my biceps, so I don't wan't to go tooooo deep. Thanks

If your arms are so lagging behind everything else, you have to do the triceps as well. Remember, the tris are the bigger muscle and give the amr the thickness as such making it look much bigger than the bis will.

Make sure that you finish the Syntherol 4 weeks and then that you are still using all the gear so the muscle hasa chance to grow - ideally use the Syntherol in the first 4 weeks of your cycle.

If you are lean, length of the needle varies between 5/8" to 1 1/4" with most shot done with 1". Remember that you have to vary the depth of the shots, not just the location.
Obviously, if you are fat, don't use a 5/8".

Big A said:
If your arms are so lagging behind everything else, you have to do the triceps as well. Remember, the tris are the bigger muscle and give the amr the thickness as such making it look much bigger than the bis will.

Make sure that you finish the Syntherol 4 weeks and then that you are still using all the gear so the muscle hasa chance to grow - ideally use the Syntherol in the first 4 weeks of your cycle.

If you are lean, length of the needle varies between 5/8" to 1 1/4" with most shot done with 1". Remember that you have to vary the depth of the shots, not just the location.
Obviously, if you are fat, don't use a 5/8".

very good info,i wish to know that like a 4 years ago:)still thinking to try something like that myself.

It still amazes me that we have to stick our arms 5 times a day (between 2 bi and 3 tri shots)shooting between 1 or 3 cc's depending on the week we are on...that can be 3 cc's or 15 cc's each day.....am i the only one with lots of veins in his upper arms but i do not see them until i get my bodyfat down to 9-8%...If i splice a vein on my way into the muscle i imagine it wil leave a hell of a bruise then i have to do it all over again the next day....

How do we avoid the veins we can not see ?
I did a run of it of 3 years ago and did 3cc EOD for 1 month....i gained 1/2 inch ..it was during a cycle ....should of followed Big A's ..if i knew about it then .....

Big A, im not going to do the tri's this time around, due to $$ issues, plus my tri's are pretty good. They actually make up most my arm. They look way more unproportioned than my biceps. Im not very lean but not fat. Im around 11% maybe a tad higher. So you think a 1" is the way to go? Also what do you mean about varying the depth? are you talking about doing one shot at 1" and the next shot a little deeper, then the next less deep? im a little confused on that, thanks.

Fullybuilt said:
So you think a 1" is the way to go? Also are you talking about doing one shot at 1" and the next shot a little deeper, then the next less deep?

Yep and yep.

Ok so some shots are going under the muscle and some are going into the muscle. Whats the smallest I should shoot? Maybe 5/8" or even smaller like 1/2"

no, not under or Over the muscle.. In the muscle Just not the same place and depth into the muscle.

Ok thanks. Wow, I was always under the impression that synthol needed to be injected under the muscle not into the muscle, but now I know. Thanks

when it comes to this stuff all we can do is ask ask ask and hope when we do it we get it right...when it works we are happy if we get it wrong the world knows it...you can never ask enough questions....

Now that we know WHAT to do is there a page some of these guys can go too to show where they should be shooting each day..i think most guys would shoot into the peak of the biceps and then into the horseshoe and the inner belly triceps each day...

I've been hearing you can't get results from just shoting the peak. You have to hit both bi heads.

Fullybuilt said:
I've been hearing you can't get results from just shoting the peak. You have to hit both bi heads.
If we had a picture posted here of someones arm and where to shoot that would be great...maybe you can take a pic of your arm with a black dot of where to generally shoot in that area...thanks in advance i amsure there is alot of guys who would love to see for themselves with a pic and not a sentance of hwere to shoot...

You want to shoot the Syntherol all over each muscle belly, so basically you are covering the entire muscle area, with one shot each day.

Most people don't bother with the horseshoes for triceps as most have that head developed pretty well, so they just inject in the other two heads. Again, just like in any other muscle group, you have to cover the entire muscle head area, so the muscle retains it's natural shape and look.

So, listening to Big A's advice, I do the Syntherol injections all over the muscle area as well as varying the depth of every injection as well?
It does make sense I must say... the whole muscle will become enhanced evenly and look natural.
It makes me wonder how do people like Greg Valentino get it so wrong then? He must not have all the marbles up there :eek:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws