over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol calfs

fitguy

Newbies
i was looking for some before and after calf synthol pics with no success,also i am having a few questions concerning synthol calf injections:
1-injections are done vertical or horizontal into the muscles i know it may sound stupid but from the diagram its like horizontally with the needle perpendicular on the edge of the calf muscle.
2-can i inject into the calfs using a slin pin?
3-how are bruises dealt with and are any serious issues that may arise from calf injections ?
i was also wondering if someone used way less doses with good results..thanks

i was looking for some before and after calf synthol pics with no success,also i am having a few questions concerning synthol calf injections:
1-injections are done vertical or horizontal into the muscles i know it may sound stupid but from the diagram its like horizontally with the needle perpendicular on the edge of the calf muscle.
2-can i inject into the calfs using a slin pin?
3-how are bruises dealt with and are any serious issues that may arise from calf injections ?
i was also wondering if someone used way less doses with good results..thanks

1. always point the needle towards the centre of the muscle head.
2. yes
3. bruises are a crap shoot. You get them, you live with them. The main issue with calf injections is inflamation. Some don't get any, but most get it severely since it's such a tight muscle. Most of the tightness and pain dissapears after the first week. First week is not fun though.

Doses for calves are 0.5ml/1ml/1.5ml per injection. That is the ideal dosage.

1. always point the needle towards the centre of the muscle head.
2. yes
3. bruises are a crap shoot. You get them, you live with them. The main issue with calf injections is inflamation. Some don't get any, but most get it severely since it's such a tight muscle. Most of the tightness and pain dissapears after the first week. First week is not fun though.

Doses for calves are 0.5ml/1ml/1.5ml per injection. That is the ideal dosage.

thanks bro,are any serious complications that i should look for other than bruises?also arent there anything that i can do as soon as i have bruises,bruises are blue discolouration right?

thanks bro,are any serious complications that i should look for other than bruises?also arent there anything that i can do as soon as i have bruises,bruises are blue discolouration right?

If you follow the guide step by step, there will be no serious complications.
Brusies are when a needle hits a capilarry so some blood spills out. Nothing you can do and nothing to worry about.

how much does synthol/sytherol really help?

ive gave both synthol and a sntherol both a long individual trial run to see any differencr in improvements and cant say either did much of anyhting, i know it takes time supposivly to build up i guess, but was wondering waht you guys thought or new how much of a percentage wise of how much growth help it really does for us? been pinning that stuff for a while now and cant say much bout it, how long have some have you guys been pinning this stuff for? i do believe its helped a bit more in the horse tri and abs i guess do the small sixe of the muscle, as for everything else dam it must take multiple gallons of this stuff?

ive gave both synthol and a sntherol both a long individual trial run to see any differencr in improvements and cant say either did much of anyhting, i know it takes time supposivly to build up i guess, but was wondering waht you guys thought or new how much of a percentage wise of how much growth help it really does for us? been pinning that stuff for a while now and cant say much bout it, how long have some have you guys been pinning this stuff for? i do believe its helped a bit more in the horse tri and abs i guess do the small sixe of the muscle, as for everything else dam it must take multiple gallons of this stuff?

Are you using it according to my guide?

I want to try syntherol in my calves as well

seems that the area is cursed for me, everything else grows, but calves - minimal progress, even though i blasted them with many various methods.

So far the only thing i havent tried is SEO, maybe that will save me :D

well basically you know its tedious and gets old as hell injecting this shit over time, but bascillay try to hit the shoulders , out bi's, in calfs, pecs and lats fairly regular basis, and dont inject in same spot any sooner than the 10 day mark, but can anybody really claim how much actaull percentage gain help they have gotten strictly from the seo use?

well basically you know its tedious and gets old as hell injecting this shit over time, but bascillay try to hit the shoulders , out bi's, in calfs, pecs and lats fairly regular basis, and dont inject in same spot any sooner than the 10 day mark, but can anybody really claim how much actaull percentage gain help they have gotten strictly from the seo use?

You're supposed to inject each muscle head daily, not every 10 days. By the 10th day, there would be no oil left there.

but can anybody really claim how much actaull percentage gain help they have gotten strictly from the seo use?

Do a Search here. Tons of people have fully detailed their results including pics.

I went from 15 inch calves to 17.5 inches.. I have after pics on this site.. Sorry no befores.. At 15 inches.. I was pretty embarassed to photograph them..

now those are good results

how did the actual muscle look afterwards?

got good results in the arms after the second course. so far 2 runs at the calves and not really much of anything, maybe a little fuller, but no tape measure improvement. I do know I am going to continue to try the calves a few more times b4 i give up on them

so your talkin about puttin it in the same spot everyday, that sounds like your making a big scar lump of gain, as i know you cant put repeated injects even slin neededs any soon than a week, so what do you mean

so your talkin about puttin it in the same spot everyday, that sounds like your making a big scar lump of gain, as i know you cant put repeated injects even slin neededs any soon than a week, so what do you mean

Read my guide in the Article's forum.

I went from 15 inch calves to 17.5 inches.. I have after pics on this site.. Sorry no befores.. At 15 inches.. I was pretty embarassed to photograph them..

i would like to see your pics bro..thanks in advance

also did anyone try using local anesthetic spray before injecting,will that help with the pain?

Read my guide in the Article's forum.

Using Syntherol seems like a fairly dangerous endeavor if you don't know what you are doing. I can't believe how many times I've seen people screwing around with it, not wanting to do things the way Big-A has outlined. His methods have been proven time and time again and people are still wanting to experiment on their own? I guess I'll never understand.

Just read Big A's guide and follow it.You will be amazed at the results. I've used synthol in the past with poor instructions and hardly no gains, but one run with syntherol and Big A's guide added a solid 2inches to my arms when I was done. Lots of respect for BIG A

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131