over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol/mct/sesame oil

The name calling is so that everyone understands
that you are a fool and that you are full of shit.

You know this how? For all you know he did shove 25ml of oil into 35inch
arm and if he did, good on him.

Personally I'd like to know how the hell you got 25ml in there...

1. It would have to at least 3 shots of 10ml+10ml+5ml.. is that how you did it?

2. How big is your arm to be able to accomodate that volume? I assume it
was 12.5ml in each bicep head?

3. How did you work upto 25ml, how long have you been doing SEO's
what kind of volumes have you been doing and how long for?

fade said:
Were anyone else to take my statements lightly about how
stupid you are and try things themselves they would most likely end up
with a bad infection in their arm

Anyone stupid enough to go and just 'try' 25ml out of the blue has no
place using injectables in the first place.

The only stupid one here seems to be you - please explain to everyone
how the volume of your shots dictates your chances to get an infection..?

I'm all ears... :rolleyes:

fade said:
or at best have to wait a few weeks for all the oil to absorb that
is sitting down around their elbow.

The only way you are going to get anything sitting in your elbow is if you
inject it there or you miss the muscle or if your body reacts to all the frequent inflammation from
all the injections with water retention - and that is oedema.

fade said:
Please, go get a second opinion from anyone else here that is
worth a shit and have them tell me otherwise. I will absolutely take any
statement back that I have said in the blink of an eye if I am wrong.

Hmm... Do I have enough posts to be worth a shit? :rolleyes:

fade said:
The problem is, you are full of shit, and I am right.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't - you can't prove that he is and I would like
to know more details if that's ok with you. Don't worry I won't go
attempting 25ml just yet ;) But thanks for the concern.

Oh and the problem is armchair theorists like you. Get your facts straight.

Last edited:
Different Times

This was back when I was a member of Nuclear Nutrition. I first started with Nuclear Nutritons Site oil, it was very painful and contained a phormone and fish oil.. Hurt really bad, caused bad reactions. This was around the same time Gregg Valentino was in some magazines and creating a stir, everyone said it was oil. After painfully going through a 100ML bottle of site oil without much to show I knew that 3ML injections were not going to cause huge arm growth. Now mind you this was around the same time Syntherol was hitting big too. I'm not sure who was first to the line Syntherol or Trevor's product, BIG A might be able to clarify this.
The forums were a buzz about how synthol products are just MCT Oil in a bottle with a huge markup. Following the advise on the forums I baked the MCT Oil at high heat, added 2% BA, and then filtered final product in sterile vials. At the time I was not aware of the protocol you see now, I would just hit the inner and outer Bicep heads. Now you can't start out with high volumes anyone that injected larger amounts of oil will know that the next day you can't even stretch your arm straight you have to keep massaging and stretching. The MCT Oil did not cause the inflammation and pain like Nuclear Nutritons oil. Being a big shot I started out with 3ML's.. One day I would do inner head with 3ml, next 3ml outer. This was pretty painful for about 2 weeks. My arms felt pretty good all the time full and pumped but soon as I stopped all was lost pretty much. The next go around few weeks later I decided to start back with 3ML again and noticed that it wasn't as painful as first go around, So I decided to go 6ML in each bicep head.. Now mind you I did 6ML in two shots per head, and only one head of the bicep per day. This was a pain in the AS@* because you had to stick yourself twice per head. Did some research and found out that they made 20ML, and 60ML Syringe barrels. Over a period of time I worked up to 10ML per bicep head in one shit using the 20ML, here is the problem when you get higher volumes you can't get enough pressure out of the 23Guage Needle! WTF.. you have to go Larger, Eventually I worked up to like I said 25ML per bicep head but only did one head of the bicep per day. In order to get 25ML in the bicep you need 18 Guage or otherwise your in the mirror for 15 minutes trying to push the oil in. I did this for around 2 weeks before I concluded that I'm either going to keep having to push more oil or risk complications. In my observation once you get over a certain amount of oil most is absorbed rather quickly. The 18 guage creates a rather large whole and you will loose prolly around 2 CC's out the injection spot. At the end of my experiment I gained a little over a inch on the bicep and a ton of Scar Tissue. I can tell you all with Great Confidence that Valentino did not use MCT Oil at least in the way I used it. Trevor and I talked through email, and it was his thought that Valentino Might have took around 50ML + per shot use a cattle Gun, Pressurized to get that volume. I have probably missed on lots of points, But I'm willing to tell the truth on what I tried.. Reading the Protocols now I would have done it differently obviously and not with MCT Oil. I'm tempted to try syntherol but little worried about my Scar Tissue build up.. But I'm really tempted to see the difference between the two, and the fact Syntherol is stated to flow through smaller guage needle.

Was a stupid for trying MCT at that volume,yea! Was I young yea!.. Would I try using a site oil properly with a good protocol yes.

You know this how? For all you know he did shove 25ml of oil into 35inch
arm and if he did, good on him.

Personally I'd like to know how the hell you got 25ml in there...

1. It would have to at least 3 shots of 10ml+10ml+5ml.. is that how you did it?

2. How big is your arm to be able to accomodate that volume? I assume it
was 12.5ml in each bicep head?

3. How did you work upto 25ml, how long have you been doing SEO's
what kind of volumes have you been doing and how long for?

Anyone stupid enough to go and just 'try' 25ml out of the blue has no
place using injectables in the first place.

The only stupid one here seems to be you - please explain to everyone
how the volume of your shots dictates your chances to get an infection..?

I'm all ears... :rolleyes:
35" arms? Give me a break. We all know this guy would be lucky to have 17" arms if he is attempting such stupid measures like this to get his arms bigger. If he were sitting at 20" he would have been reasonable about the whole thing and would have taken his time and wouldn't have been such an idiot with 25 ML.

I may have misspoken on this one. Sterile abscess is more what I meant but using an 18 gauge needle also allows for more to pass into the area and a possible infection. Look at what intensed said:

intensed said:
The 18 guage creates a rather large whole and you will loose prolly around 2 CC's out the injection spot.
That's a real safe environment to not get an infection right there. Shit flowing out of your arm. Just gonna let it drip off or are you gonna try and cover it? The more you cover it the more you get bacteria that is on your arm into the hole from moving whatever alcohol pad or gauze you are using around to try and stop the oil from leaving your arm.

inject it there or you miss the muscle or if your body reacts to all the frequent inflammation from
all the injections with water retention - and that is oedema.

Hmm... Do I have enough posts to be worth a shit? :rolleyes:
#1 if you've never heard of a seeper I seriously lack your knowledge on any subject that we are discussing here. There are times in certain areas of your body where when you inject oil in, the hole will close up on your skin, but not your muscle. The oil will then "seep" out of the hole and will be stuck between the muscle and the skin. This is not some weird phenomenon I am making up it is very common and can be mistaken for cellulitis. The area gets warm and red and all of the oil sits where gravity pulls it.

As for my post count, go fuck yourself. Post count doesn't mean shit. Just because I'm not a post whore that says "yea man sounds like a good idea" or "thanks bro!" or any other dumb post that you have used 100's of times in threads doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about. Go over to intensemuscle if you want more posts as proof. I also have a picture - that i don't see anywhere from you. Funny how I've been a member here a year longer than you and don't have nearly the post count as you. You must know SO MUCH!

Back to the seeper - i have seen guys use synthol in their calves and get to a level of oil so high that it will not stay in their calves any longer and "seeps" down and sits around their ankles. This was no where near 25 ML. We're talking less than 10ML per calf (5ml per head). So you want to believe this guy was using 25ML and didn't have a problem keeping it in his arms? Fucking genius.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't - you can't prove that he is and I would like
to know more details if that's ok with you. Don't worry I won't go
attempting 25ml just yet ;) But thanks for the concern.

Oh and the problem is armchair theorists like you. Get your facts straight.

I like how you're interested in how this guy did what he claims.. Guess we'll hear back from you if 25 ML is possible.. Good luck bud

This was back when I was a member of Nuclear Nutrition. I first started with Nuclear Nutritons Site oil, it was very painful and contained a phormone and fish oil.. Hurt really bad, caused bad reactions. This was around the same time Gregg Valentino was in some magazines and creating a stir, everyone said it was oil. After painfully going through a 100ML bottle of site oil without much to show I knew that 3ML injections were not going to cause huge arm growth. Now mind you this was around the same time Syntherol was hitting big too. I'm not sure who was first to the line Syntherol or Trevor's product, BIG A might be able to clarify this.
The forums were a buzz about how synthol products are just MCT Oil in a bottle with a huge markup. Following the advise on the forums I baked the MCT Oil at high heat, added 2% BA, and then filtered final product in sterile vials. At the time I was not aware of the protocol you see now, I would just hit the inner and outer Bicep heads. Now you can't start out with high volumes anyone that injected larger amounts of oil will know that the next day you can't even stretch your arm straight you have to keep massaging and stretching. The MCT Oil did not cause the inflammation and pain like Nuclear Nutritons oil. Being a big shot I started out with 3ML's.. One day I would do inner head with 3ml, next 3ml outer. This was pretty painful for about 2 weeks. My arms felt pretty good all the time full and pumped but soon as I stopped all was lost pretty much. The next go around few weeks later I decided to start back with 3ML again and noticed that it wasn't as painful as first go around, So I decided to go 6ML in each bicep head.. Now mind you I did 6ML in two shots per head, and only one head of the bicep per day. This was a pain in the AS@* because you had to stick yourself twice per head. Did some research and found out that they made 20ML, and 60ML Syringe barrels. Over a period of time I worked up to 10ML per bicep head in one shit using the 20ML, here is the problem when you get higher volumes you can't get enough pressure out of the 23Guage Needle! WTF.. you have to go Larger, Eventually I worked up to like I said 25ML per bicep head but only did one head of the bicep per day. In order to get 25ML in the bicep you need 18 Guage or otherwise your in the mirror for 15 minutes trying to push the oil in. I did this for around 2 weeks before I concluded that I'm either going to keep having to push more oil or risk complications. In my observation once you get over a certain amount of oil most is absorbed rather quickly. The 18 guage creates a rather large whole and you will loose prolly around 2 CC's out the injection spot. At the end of my experiment I gained a little over a inch on the bicep and a ton of Scar Tissue. I can tell you all with Great Confidence that Valentino did not use MCT Oil at least in the way I used it. Trevor and I talked through email, and it was his thought that Valentino Might have took around 50ML + per shot use a cattle Gun, Pressurized to get that volume. I have probably missed on lots of points, But I'm willing to tell the truth on what I tried.. Reading the Protocols now I would have done it differently obviously and not with MCT Oil. I'm tempted to try syntherol but little worried about my Scar Tissue build up.. But I'm really tempted to see the difference between the two, and the fact Syntherol is stated to flow through smaller guage needle.

Was a stupid for trying MCT at that volume,yea! Was I young yea!.. Would I try using a site oil properly with a good protocol yes.

Wow, thanks for being honest and explaining this. Still the most insane thing I've ever heard. 25 cc is a huge volume. And, I'm probably telling on myself here as I've only got 17.5" arms cold. But, if I'm picturing it correctly, mi outer bis (which are admittedly small) are probably not much more than 25 ml in volume themselves! In other words, surely within a weeks time (175 cc total each arm) that would be much more oil than the entire size of my biceps when it comes to volume. So, like you say, it had to be clearing very very rapidly.

I ran mct oil, ba/bb mix with some silica through a slin pin for my last attempt at site enhancement and gained a noticeable amount doing my outer bis only with 1-2 ml per day over three weeks time. I only gained a quarter inch, but it was outer bis only and improved the peak noticeably.

just orderd some of this **broken link removed**

its had good reviews from people so it must be legit

that is where i got mine synthoel i am on my 3 day 1cc i the biceps nothong to tell yet

BIG-A WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS JUNK?? thanks

Telling it like it is

35" arms? Give me a break. We all know this guy would be lucky to have 17" arms if he is attempting such stupid measures like this to get his arms bigger. If he were sitting at 20" he would have been reasonable about the whole thing and would have taken his time and wouldn't have been such an idiot with 25 ML.

I may have misspoken on this one. Sterile abscess is more what I meant but using an 18 gauge needle also allows for more to pass into the area and a possible infection. Look at what intensed said:

That's a real safe environment to not get an infection right there. Shit flowing out of your arm. Just gonna let it drip off or are you gonna try and cover it? The more you cover it the more you get bacteria that is on your arm into the hole from moving whatever alcohol pad or gauze you are using around to try and stop the oil from leaving your arm.

#1 if you've never heard of a seeper I seriously lack your knowledge on any subject that we are discussing here. There are times in certain areas of your body where when you inject oil in, the hole will close up on your skin, but not your muscle. The oil will then "seep" out of the hole and will be stuck between the muscle and the skin. This is not some weird phenomenon I am making up it is very common and can be mistaken for cellulitis. The area gets warm and red and all of the oil sits where gravity pulls it.

As for my post count, go fuck yourself. Post count doesn't mean shit. Just because I'm not a post whore that says "yea man sounds like a good idea" or "thanks bro!" or any other dumb post that you have used 100's of times in threads doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about. Go over to intensemuscle if you want more posts as proof. I also have a picture - that i don't see anywhere from you. Funny how I've been a member here a year longer than you and don't have nearly the post count as you. You must know SO MUCH!

Back to the seeper - i have seen guys use synthol in their calves and get to a level of oil so high that it will not stay in their calves any longer and "seeps" down and sits around their ankles. This was no where near 25 ML. We're talking less than 10ML per calf (5ml per head). So you want to believe this guy was using 25ML and didn't have a problem keeping it in his arms? Fucking genius.

I like how you're interested in how this guy did what he claims.. Guess we'll hear back from you if 25 ML is possible.. Good luck bud

Damn Fade.... tell us how you really feel! LOL, No seriously bro, My fiance' just cracked up walking by me as I'm talking to myself outloud while reading your post and saying "Damn, I am starting to like this guy".

Did you miss when he said this?:
inject it there or you miss the muscle or if your body reacts to all the frequent inflammation

Also, watch your language. You deserve two infractions for this thread alone.

that is where i got mine synthoel i am on my 3 day 1cc i the biceps nothong to tell yet

BIG-A WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS JUNK?? thanks

1. It comes in a clear vial - light damages the oil.
2. the colour of the oil is too clear
3. the percentages of the fatty acids are exactly as copied from any MCT bottle you buy. That is not what real SEO's (Syntherol/PnP) have.
4. he stole copyright image
5. he is a young kid that was a member here before he got his ass banned and saw an oportunity to make some quick $ by copying something
6. if it is real SEO, his profit margin is tiny, so one would wonder why he'd bother.
7. PnP is made by a huge EU pharm lab. Syntherol is made by possibly the largest manufacturer in the pharmaceutical industry. They don't deal with tiny orders. I'd doubt very much he would have invested hundreds of thousands of $ in an initial order large enough for the legit labs to make the stuff for him, as he wouldn't be able to sell his stock before the product would expire.

These are instant massive warnings that stand out to me.

At least he's not as bad as the Latvian guy on Ebay that sells counterfit Syntherol :rolleyes:

Did you miss when he said this?:

Also, watch your language. You deserve two infractions for this thread alone.

I don't consider seepage as missing the muscle. Maybe you do, but It's very obviously in the muscle, it just doesn't stay there.

Also, my apologies about my language, I'll tone it down a bit.

BIG A

you said

"the percentages of the fatty acids are exactly as copied from any MCT bottle you buy. That is not what real SEO's (Syntherol/PnP) have."

explain, then what is real SEO.....
Ive used both my own mct and synterol, a lot of syntherol.
Syntherol lasts only a lil bit longer in my opinion. It does feel better, its does go in smoother. But explain what real SEOs really are as you say. Unless there are different ingredients which I only remember silica and caproic acid/lauric acid. Otherwise its caprylic acid and capric acid. Now if the % of these in Syntherol is higher then normal mct, then would that make the difference? Example: MCT oil I have has 7.9g of caprylic acid per 15mls and 6.2g capric acid per 15mls.
Is is the caproic acid? The lauric acid? If so then add coconut oil into the mct.

I really don't see what difference other then being safer... Yes safer because its controled and more sterile environment.
Not hating on synthetek but the price is way to high. As for other products, they are right on

Last edited:
BIG A

you said

"the percentages of the fatty acids are exactly as copied from any MCT bottle you buy. That is not what real SEO's (Syntherol/PnP) have."

explain, then what is real SEO.....
Ive used both my own mct and synterol, a lot of syntherol.
Syntherol lasts only a lil bit longer in my opinion. It does feel better, its does go in smoother. But explain what real SEOs really are as you say. Unless there are different ingredients which I only remember silica and I think some ladocaine. Otherwise its caprylic acid and capric acid. Now if the % of these in Syntherol is higher then normal mct, then would that make the difference? Example: MCT oil I have has 7.9g of caprylic acid per 15mls and 6.2g capric acid per 15mls.

There is no lidocaine in Syntherol. Only PnP has/had it. I was telling Chris Clark that is was useless there as it was only increasing his manufacturing costs for no reason plus the obvious legal implications.

I can't tell you the formula for Syntherol or PnP as it's infringement and anyone can then have it made.

Also, as I mentioned, they are manufactured differently to normal MCT. MCT is food grade, so not as refined, while real SEO is made from scratch to be an injectible, so more refined and less impurities.

As you noticed yourself, and so has everyone that has tried real SEO or homebrew MCT or the cheap brands (which are just homebrews too), there is a discernible difference in product.

There is no lidocaine in Syntherol. Only PnP has/had it. I was telling Chris Clark that is was useless there as it was only increasing his manufacturing costs for no reason plus the obvious legal implications.

I can't tell you the formula for Syntherol or PnP as it's infringement and anyone can then have it made.

Also, as I mentioned, they are manufactured differently to normal MCT. MCT is food grade, so not as refined, while real SEO is made from scratch to be an injectible, so more refined and less impurities.

As you noticed yourself, and so has everyone that has tried real SEO or homebrew MCT or the cheap brands (which are just homebrews too), there is a discernible difference in product.

OOPS I EDITED MY POST, LOOK THROUGH AGAIN.
I meant lauric acid which is in coconut oil.
But what you said is what this post is about.
MCT is food grade, syntherol is made for injection purpose.
There are less impurities for sure if any. I know from using both syntherol and my own. Syntherol is obviously safer, feels better, etc.

Damn Fade.... tell us how you really feel! LOL,
No seriously bro, My fiance' just cracked up walking by me as I'm talking to
myself outloud while reading your post and saying "Damn, I am starting to
like this guy".

Lol... hang on, let me add some swearing, condescending and insulting
remarks to my posts. Maybe ill get some fans too.. :rolleyes:

35" arms? Give me a break. We all know this guy
would be lucky to have 17" arms if he is attempting such stupid measures
like this to get his arms bigger. If he were sitting at 20" he would have
been reasonable about the whole thing and would have taken his time
and wouldn't have been such an idiot with 25 ML.

I was exagerrating...you know.. like sarcasm?

Also it was clearly not the optimal thing to do and he even said didn't know better at the time...

fade said:
I may have misspoken on this one. Sterile abscess is more
what I meant but using an 18 gauge needle also allows for more to pass
into the area and a possible infection. Look at what intensed said:

That's a real safe environment to not get an infection right there. Shit
flowing out of your arm. Just gonna let it drip off or are you gonna try and
cover it? The more you cover it the more you get bacteria that is on your
arm into the hole from moving whatever alcohol pad or gauze you are
using around to try and stop the oil from leaving your arm.

Bigger wound = greater risk of infection. (I agree)

Higher volume on the other hand DOES NOT = greater risk of infection
(which is what you said before and what i was actually debating..)

fade said:
#1 if you've never heard of a seeper I seriously lack your
knowledge on any subject that we are discussing here. There are times in
certain areas of your body where when you inject oil in, the hole will close
up on your skin, but not your muscle. The oil will then "seep" out of the
hole and will be stuck between the muscle and the skin. This is not some
weird phenomenon I am making up it is very common and can be
mistaken for cellulitis. The area gets warm and red and all of the oil sits
where gravity pulls it.

fade said:
Back to the seeper - i have seen guys use synthol in their
calves and get to a level of oil so high that it will not stay in their calves
any longer and "seeps" down and sits around their ankles. This was no
where near 25 ML. We're talking less than 10ML per calf (5ml per head).
So you want to believe this guy was using 25ML and didn't have a
problem keeping it in his arms? Fucking genius.

I don't know this definitively - I can only speak from what I myself have
experienced and this was NOT something I experienced.

I would assume this would be possible when doing such large volumes
with such large needle sizes BUT that does not mean it could not be
avoided.

fade said:
As for my post count, go fuck yourself. Post count doesn't
mean shit. Just because I'm not a post whore that says "yea man sounds
like a good idea" or "thanks bro!" or any other dumb post that you have
used 100's of times in threads doesn't mean I know what I'm talking
about. Go over to intensemuscle if you want more posts as proof. I also
have a picture - that i don't see anywhere from you. Funny how I've been
a member here a year longer than you and don't have nearly the post
count as you. You must know SO MUCH!

Dude - are you a retard? You seriously amaze me..

Read what I wrote again you knob.

1. If you could read properly you would understand that I was asking if
I had enough posts to be 'worth a shit.'

2. Again, I was being sarcastic since post count OBVIOUSLY doesn't mean
shit when it comes to actually being knowledgeable on a subject. Just
like you yourself believe.

fade said:
I like how you're interested in how this guy did what he
claims.. Guess we'll hear back from you if 25 ML is possible.. Good luck bud

Listen 'bud', not that I need to explain myself to you or what MY
intentions are to do with MY body - what I DO like though, is how just
because YOU want to bash him for sharing his experience, everyone
else should too?

Grow up ffs, this is isn't a kindergarten anymore.

Oh and just out of curiosity - Have you actually used SEO's before?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner