over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol

JUSTKIDDING

Registered
I have been using synthol for about 10 months.
weekly i took 3ml in each muscle.
I stopped for about 2 months and now i can allready see size is going down.
Many people claim that Synthol stays in the injected muscle for 12 months but i dont believe that.
Also is want to know what is the best way to inject, do i have to do it with a angle off some degrees or can i just put it straight into each muscle head.
I hear and read somemany different things and specially here in europe people dont have much knowledge about it and many wont talk about theit synthol use.

greets.

The product you need is called syntherol, anything else is just crap from what I have seen. There is a sticky on how to use it in the ariticals section. For injections, there is a very good site called www.howtodoinjections.com that would be of great help.

The product you need is called syntherol, anything else is just crap from what I have seen. There is a sticky on how to use it in the ariticals section. For injections, there is a very good site called www.howtodoinjections.com that would be of great help.

@ big Bapper,

Thanks for the reply.
I know that site but they dont say in wich angle you must insert the needle.
Here in europe the say you must inject not straight into the muscle head but do it in all the lenght off the muscle.
I dont know how to say it in correct english but i mean that you insert the needle not horizontal but slightly vertical.
About Syntherol, is there so much difference in it? the Synthol i have comes from Germany and big synthol fraks from that country use it.

Greets.

I have been using synthol for about 10 months.
weekly i took 3ml in each muscle.
I stopped for about 2 months and now i can allready see size is going down.
Many people claim that Synthol stays in the injected muscle for 12 months but i dont believe that.
Also is want to know what is the best way to inject, do i have to do it with a angle off some degrees or can i just put it straight into each muscle head.
I hear and read somemany different things and specially here in europe people dont have much knowledge about it and many wont talk about theit synthol use.

greets.

Synthol will only stretch the facia so you have the potential for new muscle growth.. Train hard and eat healthy and plenty.. So you grow new muscle.. You can also stay on the maintenance dosage for as long as you want.. Not sure what muscle group you are using synthol on, so i can't give you the recommended dose.. But everything is in the sticky.. Keep doing the maintenance dosage while you build new muscle..

Synthol will only stretch the facia so you have the potential for new muscle growth.. Train hard and eat healthy and plenty.. So you grow new muscle.. You can also stay on the maintenance dosage for as long as you want.. Not sure what muscle group you are using synthol on, so i can't give you the recommended dose.. But everything is in the sticky.. Keep doing the maintenance dosage while you build new muscle..

Thanks man,

i use it now in my biceps, triceps, schoulders and traps.
i,m going to order Syntherol now and hopefully that works better.
Do they send to postboxes?

Thanks for the info

that how to site isnt working i dont think

@ big Bapper,

Thanks for the reply.
I know that site but they dont say in wich angle you must insert the needle.
Here in europe the say you must inject not straight into the muscle head but do it in all the lenght off the muscle.
I dont know how to say it in correct english but i mean that you insert the needle not horizontal but slightly vertical.
About Syntherol, is there so much difference in it? the Synthol i have comes from Germany and big synthol fraks from that country use it.

Greets.

Syntherol is the only oil I know to be made under sterile conditions. No other oil comes close, I also am from Europe bro. The way it is used over here is the same as it is in the US. If you use the search function you will find loads of information on syntherol. This is were I found how to use the product in the correct way for the best results.

Syntherol is the only oil I know to be made under sterile conditions. No other oil comes close, I also am from Europe bro. The way it is used over here is the same as it is in the US. If you use the search function you will find loads of information on syntherol. This is were I found how to use the product in the correct way for the best results.

Hey BP,

Yes i have read all the info about Syntherol and also on the site howtodoinjections.
I have orderd my Syntherol this afternoon so in a couple off days i can start and see what it does;)
Greets from holland bro

Welcome to professionalmuscle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear