over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 synergy with HGH/Slin

It improves insulin sensitivity I don’t believe it eats muscle is much is people think if foods high

T3 potentiated insulin signaling, improved insulin sensitivity, and increased insulinsynthesis, which may contribute to its anti-diabetic effects. These findings may provide new approaches to the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
you totally misinterpret these tests, buddy, T3 is normal it improves insulin sensitivity but its excess destroys it

I don't eat muscle lol you don't have to believe it, if you are 250 pounds + on stage and take enough t3 to be above the norm it will literally eat you overnight. I am speaking from experience, not theory

you totally misinterpret these tests, buddy, T3 is normal it improves insulin sensitivity but its excess destroys it

I don't eat muscle lol you don't have to believe it, if you are 250 pounds + on stage and take enough t3 to be above the norm it will literally eat you overnight. I am speaking from experience, not theory
But the tests was when giving higher amounts injected 25mcg isn’t improving insulin sensitivity like test at 200mg isn’t providing the size you’d want.

but yes it’s always during dieting have you went higher off-season and tested this method of 50-75mcg with t4 combo gh insulin etc your shredded 24/7 but I’m meaning the general chubby type this approach will keep you lean all year and then you won’t need to diet for weeks and loose muscles you’ll change drugs add tren and reduce food slightly very and you’ll be ready instead of massive fat bulks and you end up eating muscle anyway from over dieting

I’m on 75mcg t4-t3 and will do this during my gaining phase year round I just don’t think this causes the muscle loss but allows one to consume food and it be used better and if dieting you could just do 25mcg to prevent slowdown on metabolism and less likely for muscle burnt if that happens. Up it during gaining phase to not reverse and get chubby

It is well known that T3 stimulates skeletal muscle growth by increasing number and diameter of the muscle fiber [19]. Moreover T3 plays a role in the transition of neonatal to adult myosin isoforms.

And if t3 speeds up protein synthesis and breakdown and impacts every cell then if your consuming 400-500g protein on 2g test with. primo npp or tren you’ll just grow at a faster rate there’s no way you’ll lose muscle on that amount of protein and gear

you are wrong, a dose of 20mcg and gore usually causes a tsh below the lower limit

10-12.5mcg doesn't do that. my own blood tests confirm it
you write that the dose of 10-12.5 mcg t3 did not block your thyroid gland. did you use t4 for this? what were your ft3 levels?

dose of 12.5-15 mcg + 150mcg t4 would probably knock the ft3 to a higher level without blocking the thyroid gland? Do you think using t4 alone is more beneficial during the offseason?

dose of 12.5-15 mcg + 150mcg t4 would probably knock the ft3 to a higher level without blocking the thyroid gland? Do you think using t4 alone is more beneficial during the offseason?
Buddy, you asked this question so many times lol
I think no one will answer you and there is no correct answer, just stick to what was going on and don't complicate simple things. I don't have a magic recipe to make you a hulk

just like everyone I am looking for the optimal solution.

and if we use a low dose of t3 so that our ft3 is normal? patrick tuor at offseason often recommends 12.5mcg t3 + 50-100mcg t4. Jordan Petters uses 25mcg t3 + 100mcg t4 all year round. do we deprive ourselves of some of the benefits of hgh through t3?
In my opinion if you are on bulking the goal is put on weight , and for that you need to eat alot , why use somthing that increases metabolism and burn more calories thrat will make you eat more . We all know is so hard to eat on bulking over 5k calories , why do something to force you eat more . This is basic , just think smart . Thyroid meds are the worst think you can use ( catabolic, look flat, lose strength ) . I try not use more to compete even , Just use 50mcg t4 when on higher hgh dosages

In my opinion if you are on bulking the goal is put on weight , and for that you need to eat alot , why use somthing that increases metabolism and burn more calories thrat will make you eat more . We all know is so hard to eat on bulking over 5k calories , why do something to force you eat more . This is basic , just think smart . Thyroid meds are the worst think you can use ( catabolic, look flat, lose strength ) . I try not use more to compete even , Just use 50mcg t4 when on higher hgh dosages
Because it doesn’t make it harder use are all for abusing gh test and doses not even needed and many pros run half the amount yet you think t3 will eat muscle up come on 8grams of gear and 90iu of gh and 200iu insulin a week won’t lose nothing.

Because it doesn’t make it harder use are all for abusing gh test and doses not even needed and many pros run half the amount yet you think t3 will eat muscle up come on 8grams of gear and 90iu of gh and 200iu insulin a week won’t lose nothing.
Anabolics dont preserve muscles. Training and food do.

Take 5 grams of tren and dont train, eat 1000kcal and see what happens to your muscles. THEY WILL DISAPPEAR!!! Even on 5 grams of tren plus 1 billion iu Lantus and 200iu HGH

Anabolics dont preserve muscles. Training and food do.

Take 5 grams of tren and dont train, eat 1000kcal and see what happens to your muscles. THEY WILL DISAPPEAR!!! Even on 5 grams of tren plus 1 billion iu Lantus and 200iu HGH
Did you even read the posts who said food training wasn’t the goal the whole discussion on what I’ve put is t3 in a gaining phase that means eating food yes and lifting weights obviously

this is why you get flat you either over diet but if you stay lean off-season then you won’t need to diet long that’s the whole point and use less during that period if needed

and my thoughts are it speeds up muscle building from protein breakdown protein synthesis quicker muscle tearing in the gym high protein muscle grows faster used better recover quicker

studies say it helps build muscle not that you rely purely on that but that’s without steroids imagine steroids hgh insulin

Brother you dont know the power of t3 he is more powerful than you think , be careful with . I use 75mcg to compete eating 2k calories 2 hours cardio day and using 5gr gear per week and i go from 105kg to 84kg and you see my offseason im not so puffy like other athletes . Lose 20kg of fat ??? impossible , i dont have all that fat , i lose alot mass and my strength goes down . when you lose strength you lose mass

Theres no added benefits.

T3 alone: Not stable levels. So many peaks and avoiding some physiological mechanisms t4 have.
T4 alone: You require high dosages to increase ft3 levels to high end of normal, this will supress your TSH too much. This is why you see people taking +200mcg t4, having tsh completely supressed and normal or low ft3
T3+T4: More stable thyroid levels, higher f3t levels without excesive peaks, t4 available when body need it and TSH not as supressed as with the dosages of t4 you will neef to achieve equivalent f3t levels (some people cant even increase it supressing TSH to 0, poor converters, getenics, syndromes etc...)

Just my opinion. The benefit is an optimized metabolism
IP was on to something back in day making those old school t3/t3 blend tabs

Darren if your getting to fat in the offseason with no t3 you just need to tighten up your diet

What is excess?
I was on 100mcg before and no wasting happened

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear