over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3

I've taken T3 numerous times in the past. Was just looking over my numbers this morning actually. I took it for cutting in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. Usually just around 50mcg but at times 100mcg. Levels tanked once I stopped of course, slowly came back to normal after a couple of months.

Levels also drop while dieting naturally of course, and again took a few months to return to normal.

I have low iron, unless I eat a lot of meat. Hasn't seemed to cause me any serious issues. Hb/Hct are always low-normal.

For the guys with insurance and that consistently blast gear..why are you not getting a script? Its pretty simple?

Yes I know 55 is still fine. But another few weeks and I'm also at 60. I'm always early at 60 and I have to stop the cycle. Where are the times when my cycle was 1g / week and my HTC maximum was 53 lol

Same. Back in my heavy cycle days, 50 was a typical hematocrit for me. Those were the fun times

I've taken T3 numerous times in the past. Was just looking over my numbers this morning actually. I took it for cutting in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. Usually just around 50mcg but at times 100mcg. Levels tanked once I stopped of course, slowly came back to normal after a couple of months.

Levels also drop while dieting naturally of course, and again took a few months to return to normal.

I have low iron, unless I eat a lot of meat. Hasn't seemed to cause me any serious issues. Hb/Hct are always low-normal.

Couple of months to recover? That's a longer time to recover than I would have expected.

probably 6-12months. mainly t3 25-50mcg. sometimes i get mix of 50mcg t4 and 12.5mcg t3. i run 1-2tabs of these. i remember i ran this for quite a while. the doctor wanted to test my thyroid profile. i was not very eager since i knew it could be skewed. i was just on 1 tab. when i did the test tsh was in range.

Couple of months to recover? That's a longer time to recover than I would have expected.

Tested after 1-2 weeks, levels were tanked. Tested ~2 months later and they were low-normal so in range. When I tested again later they were mid-normal but at that point it's more related to calorie intake. As I mentioned my FT3 would be low even just with regular dieting, as it would for most people and the body will regulate it depending on how lean you are and how close that is to your body's natural set point.

For the guys with insurance and that consistently blast gear..why are you not getting a script? Its pretty simple?

I say the less you can take the better. I wish I didn't take it. Gear makes sense....it allows you to accomplish a goal you literally cannot achieve with hard work alone. With thyroid meds, the goal could have been achieved through just eating less and suffering a bit more....I wish I took that latter option.

Tested after 1-2 weeks, levels were tanked. Tested ~2 months later and they were low-normal so in range. When I tested again later they were mid-normal but at that point it's more related to calorie intake. As I mentioned my FT3 would be low even just with regular dieting, as it would for most people and the body will regulate it depending on how lean you are and how close that is to your body's natural set point.

This is actually very helpful to me because I had no idea how long it would take to recover thyroid output after stopping.

By the way, what specific thyroid labs took longer to get back to normal? Just the FT3 or also FT4 and TSH?

By the way, what specific thyroid labs took longer to get back to normal? Just the FT3 or also FT4 and TSH?

I was specifically referring to T3, but T4 was usually proportional as far as the recovery

I've tested a bit lower out of range then mid range

Iron , calcium supposed to not be taken four hours of taking T3

Caffeine supposed to not be taken with it as this can reduce it by 40 percent

I've dosed once a day and twice, it last four to five hours so twice a day is best, esp if taken something like fifty mcgs

Many studies show thyroid functions returns in about six weeks, my lab results after a t3 run showed this to be true, same with my sister, she was on a few years

I think my severe hypothyroidsm plays a role in the elevation even though I can't find any reliable evidence. It just makes sense because hypothyroidsm lowers oxygen, which raises hemoglobin.

Well hory chit, hypothyroidism, meaning getting skinnier....raises hemoglobin? Seriously this is news to me, ive been loosing muscle (allthough not working out) for ever.....family history of hashimoto's..... Id almost Gaurantee i have an issue of being hypothyroid as well, sometimes blood work tells a different story.....

Well hory chit, hypothyroidism, meaning getting skinnier....raises hemoglobin? Seriously this is news to me, ive been loosing muscle (allthough not working out) for ever.....family history of hashimoto's..... Id almost Gaurantee i have an issue of being hypothyroid as well, sometimes blood work tells a different story.....

Pretty sure you’re talking about HYPERthyroidism... HYPOthyroid means low/slow metabolism etc... Lol

Pretty sure you’re talking about HYPERthyroidism... HYPOthyroid means low/slow metabolism etc... Lol
Ahhhhhhh ive been drinken hahaahh, man alive you are correct....lol well shit im hypo then cause every ounce of muscle i had 1 yr ago is gone....but i also quit trt 2 yrs ago and quit lifting and now obviously i drink and eat what ever i want

Ahhhhhhh ive been drinken hahaahh, man alive you are correct....lol well shit im hypo then cause every ounce of muscle i had 1 yr ago is gone....but i also quit trt 2 yrs ago and quit lifting and now obviously i drink and eat what ever i want

Go to bed :ROFLMAO: lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity