over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3

T TOTAL

Registered
Just a thought, but if one was to run T3 throughout the off season to restrict fat gain to a degree, what would be a safe effective dose, 25mg or 50mg/day.....?

Whats people views on this with consideration to thyroid being shut down, which from all that ive read does not happen any way, or atleast doesnt happen permanently, and it would recover within weeks even after high dosing from years of use....

Just bouncing ideas round to gain more from knowledgeable fella's like yourselves after a recent conversation i heard...

Just a thought, but if one was to run T3 throughout the off season to restrict fat gain to a degree, what would be a safe effective dose, 25mg or 50mg/day.....?

Whats people views on this with consideration to thyroid being shut down, which from all that ive read does not happen any way, or atleast doesnt happen permanently, and it would recover within weeks even after high dosing from years of use....

Just bouncing ideas round to gain more from knowledgeable fella's like yourselves after a recent conversation i heard...

Think about the T3 during 'off season' as more of an increase in absorption of nutrients and chemicals your taking. 25mcg's/day.

Last edited:
Think about the T3 during 'off season' as more of an increase in absorption of nutrients and chemicals your taking. 25mg's/day.

Yeh, there was that point as well mentioned too, ta

Small error...

Hi guys, I'm sure it's a typo... I know you meant "mcg" not "mg".

Hi guys, I'm sure it's a typo... I know you meant "mcg" not "mg".

Yeh defo a typo...ive got sticky keys on my keyboard, lol....:)

Think about the T3 during 'off season' as more of an increase in absorption of nutrients and chemicals your taking. 25mcg's/day.

I'm actually thinking of running the 25mcg's/day during my bulking cycle, starting December. It will be Test E/Deca/Dbol and HGH at 8iu pwo.

I'd go for at least 37.5mcg, at 25mcg you'd get little if any benefit over natural

What about 25mcg T3 and 50mcg T4 ?

I bought a whole load of T4 by mistake in Thailand last week and don't know what to do with it.

What about 25mcg T3 and 50mcg T4 ?

I bought a whole load of T4 by mistake in Thailand last week and don't know what to do with it.

T4 works better with GH.

i was thinking about running T4 through my next cycle at 200 mcg/ed , i have never been able to get a clear answer as to what works better, the T3 or T4 , though i've heard T4 is safer

Don't know about safer mate. But i believe the T4 at 100mcg converts to 25mcg T3...

dON'T HOLD ME TO THAT CONVERSION MATE, BUT ITS SOMEWHERE ALONG THOSE LINES

Don't know about safer mate. But i believe the T4 at 100mcg converts to 25mcg T3...

dON'T HOLD ME TO THAT CONVERSION MATE, BUT ITS SOMEWHERE ALONG THOSE LINES

yea , i'm pretty sure it is 4 to 1 conversion , i'm just wondering if one gives better results than the other

t3 is more rapid fat loss esp visceral. t4 is more gradual. if u were going longterm because of thyroid issues i would run t4 year round and t3 when u feel u need it for a few months, then off with just t4. in a little over a year i cut 60 pounds of fat with t3 n t4 combo.

I ran 25mcg t3 with my GH the past 3months and just tapered down to 12.5mg the past week. Im now gonna be using 1000mcg kelp, 7keto dhea and an eca stack and maybe a few high intesity cardio sessions. Hopefully that all kicks my thyroid back in gear. I"ll be getting bloodwork in about 2weeks to see if it recovered. I'll post it up. Some "ignorant people" think I have a lot of worthless posts, so hopefully my bloodwork post will be more to their likeing :rolleyes:

I ran 25mcg t3 with my GH the past 3months and just tapered down to 12.5mg the past week. Im now gonna be using 1000mcg kelp, 7keto dhea and an eca stack and maybe a few high intesity cardio sessions. Hopefully that all kicks my thyroid back in gear. I"ll be getting bloodwork in about 2weeks to see if it recovered. I'll post it up. Some "ignorant people" think I have a lot of worthless posts, so hopefully my bloodwork post will be more to their likeing :rolleyes:

wow what a worthless post! J/K...Be carefull messing around with your thyroid, trust me I have to take thyroid meds every day! Not because I messed around with thyroid meds but still I can tell you when the thyroid hormones get out of wack you feel shitty!!

t3 is more potent than t4, i dont really see how this wouldnt shut down your thyroid's production of t3/t4 since t3/t4 production is on a negative feedback loop...

I've done it in the past with good results as far as limiting fat gains goes, with 37.5 mcg ed (12.5 mcg three times a day).

However you'll soon build up a tolerance and have to increase the doses for it to remain effective. Which in the long run can really harm your thyroid if you don't know when it's time to stop.

Careful with the ECA

Hi Cyp-

Careful with the ECA. Your thyroid and adrenal gland are "kissing cousins". If you affect one, the other will be also. If you want to use ECA for fat-loss, that's one thing, but to jump start your thyroid ECA may actually hurt your recovery.

I would recommend "ZIP" by ProteinFactory... you can get it cheaper at BB.com though.

Careful with the ECA. Your thyroid and adrenal gland are "kissing cousins". If you affect one, the other will be also. If you want to use ECA for fat-loss, that's one thing, but to jump start your thyroid ECA may actually hurt your recovery.

What about those who take ECA and decide to start taking either T3 or T4 , seems like it might be a negitive effect on the T3-T4 woulden't it??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear