over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tasting and smelling your Oils

intensed

Registered
Does anyone here believe by tasting or smelling your oils you can get a good idea if you have legit gear? Does legit gear taste 'chemically', 'bitter', 'make your tounge numb', ect. ect..?

Wow, HPLC tongue and nose. Wish I had one!

hmm

So lets say I setup a experiment.

First cc you taste is regular oil
Second cc you taste has testosterone suspended in that oil.

Do you believe there would be no taste difference? From all my readings, the raw powders have distinct smells.

Last edited:
You go first. LOL

I see what you are saying. I don't however, think I could taste (or would want to) the difference between say Methyl-Test or Tren Hex.

What about differences in BB & BA concentrations, Ethyl Oleate vs Cottonseed oil, 50mg/ml vs 250 mg/ml etc, etc, etc...

the shit with the goods in it may have a chemical taste to it. the problem is that the shit with and the shit without will probably have ba in it which may confuse the taste. obviously a lab is the only reliable method.

i had some that was shampoo in some sackets, lucky me,

Would a lab rat sniff and lick real AAS or avoid it? Stupid question but Ive been giving it some thought also. You get desperate.. :confused:

actually tren solutions have very distinct taste to them, and they burn your throat.
You would know if you ever had the infamous cough, just before it sets in you would feel that taste in your mouth...

actually tren solutions have very distinct taste to them, and they burn your throat.
You would know if you ever had the infamous cough, just before it sets in you would feel that taste in your mouth...

I agree. I had a buddy that got some shitty home-brew tren and for an hour after he injected you could smell it on his breath. Damn!

the shit with the goods in it may have a chemical taste to it. the problem is that the shit with and the shit without will probably have ba in it which may confuse the taste. obviously a lab is the only reliable method.
That's what I was about to say. But when it comes to Deca, I really can smell the Deca in it, even over the BB and BA. Most other gear I can't though. Enanthate also has somewhat a distinct smell, but it's so weak that if there's any BA or BB, you can't smell it anyway.

some product does have a certain smell to it and yes you can't beat that after taiste of tren, but if you have to try to count on such methods to see if your stuff is real i'd say time for a new source

once you have brewed your own gear you no what that smell is. so in my eyes yes but you would never no if its just 100mg in your 250mg test-e

bump..
Tried new sponsor, the smell of the test E oil on my fingers reminded me of my home brewing days. You never forget the smell.

Some of the Test E from other sponsors have more of a sweet smell, not sure if its more BB, or lacking the concentration of Test E. I don't think the carrier oil would change the smell that much

Bro it's been almost 12 yrs since you posted this. No need to taste or smell anything, since most sources are kind enough to give you a certificate of analysis of there products these days for free.

certificate of analysis are often faked, and often sent in by the supplier. Really doesn't mean anything

Maybe some things. Clomid is always nasty and hard to get the taste out of my mouth. Msten also Taste way diffrent then other things I’ve had suspended in liquid. I put anadrol and winstrol powder in grain years ago and dosed it like that. Don’t remember it haveing any taste. All I could taste was the alcohol.

Soon only people in jail will be sprawling on the old fashioned web. **EDIT** - DON'T GO THERE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity