over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tasting and smelling your Oils

certificate of analysis are often faked, and often sent in by the supplier. Really doesn't mean anything

Could be or the Sponsor makes a perfect made batch of gear, has it tested and then gives a lesser dosed version to customers. AnaSci Testing Project for the win!

Seriously though, you don't think that the oil itself is a significant contributor to the taste/smell? What a thred. Yah, there's been a time or two when I popped the top and finished that thing off, good to the last drop. A few milligrams Tren or Trest are a bump to any Preworkout, but that's as far as it goes for me.

...Said a line repeated from a Ninja Turtle

Yah, I'd take it seriously. There's big boy stuff going on in the world. Get it done right.

...Said a line repeated from a Ninja Turtle

Yah, I'd take it seriously. There's big boy stuff going on in the world. Get it done right.
Ask your primary care doctor about clozapine, might be able to help you

why do you even use this site? You offer nothing but nonsensical bullshit and are OBVIOUSLY
not concerned with bodybuilding…. you’d probably be happier on reddit, many trolls over there that fancy themselves as smart, you‘d fit right in

If you need to sniff your sources test e you probably need to find a new source.

Been here quite a while longer than you 😜

i’ll still be here after you self destruct
Now why would I self destruct? I've probably got the edge on that.

Calm down, now that was definitely an outburst, since you might know about antipsychotic medication, you know about that. I didn't mean to imply that you should not come to this site. If you are only here for strict business than do it, then do it and be on your way. You don't have to ask why people make more of a conversation.

Now why would I self destruct? I've probably got the edge on that.

Calm down, now that was definitely an outburst, since you might know about antipsychotic medication, you know about that. I didn't mean to imply that you should not come to this site. If you are only here for strict business than do it, then do it and be on your way. You don't have to ask why people make more of a conversation.
yes, schizophrenics tend to self destruct, but you would know about that already 😘

be on my way? Pretty sure the only thing you run around here is your mouth, to spout utter nonsense.

what i asked is why you visit this site. Obviously not interested in the content. You think you’re better than everyone here. Well its professional MUSCLE boyo, not professional troll, so lets see that masterpiece of a physique 🤣

yes, schizophrenics tend to self destruct, but you would know about that already 😘

be on my way? Pretty sure the only thing you run around here is your mouth, to spout utter nonsense.

what i asked is why you visit this site. Obviously not interested in the content. You think you’re better than everyone here. Well its professional MUSCLE boyo, not professional troll, so lets see that masterpiece of a physique 🤣
(Not) glad you remember me. I don't remember you. I'm not here for recognition. I'm not on my professional face to make sales. I always turn down people who ask me to coach/sell. I could post any picture. I could pretend to act as any character. Maybe you are unaware of the very nature of these boards?

Thanks for the write up, but I decline. I could change my persona, but na. I'm this proficient at almost every subject, so you're right, I could find almost anything else to talk about anywhere. I fall under professional muscle for my ability to change my size and appearance for my big boy occupation. As far as you should be concerned, I'm a man that doesn't exist, but I have an avatar on PM.

(Not) glad you remember me. I don't remember you. I'm not here for recognition. I'm not on my professional face to make sales. I always turn down people who ask me to coach/sell.

Shits gettin deep over here!

I could post any picture.

yes, you could have, but instead you chose to spout more bullshit

I could pretend to act as any character. Maybe you are unaware of the very nature of these boards?

Thanks for the write up, but I decline. I could change my persona, but na. I'm this proficient at almost every subject, so you're right, I could find almost anything else to talk about anywhere.

Well you’re extremely proficient at being a silly cunt, i will give you that

I fall under professional muscle for my ability to change my size and appearance for my big boy occupation. As far as you should be concerned, I'm a man that doesn't exist, but I have an avatar on PM.

Congratulations on having a job

I agree, you don’t exist, not in the sense that normal human beings exist anyway

Shits gettin deep over here!

yes, you could have, but instead you chose to spout more bullshit

Well you’re extremely proficient at being a silly cunt, i will give you that

Congratulations on having a job

I agree, you don’t exist, not in the sense that normal human beings exist anyway
Are you done then? I'm not a normal human being. Do you want to get one more in?

I read a book written by a former American Gladiator. Dan "Nitro" Clark. In the book he stated he could taste the difference in compounds after injecting (or something along those lines).

ENOUGH! TAKE YOUR BICKERING TO PM's!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner