advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tell me about your experience with tren.

jerseystepup

Registered
About to run Tren A for the first time with test... going to run the tren at 75mgs EOD... I've done research, and read alot of threads on a few boards.. Just curious to hear about personal experiences... Lets hear what type of tren you ran, at what dosage, and what exactly do you feel you got out of the run... Some people say they cant stand the sides and its not worth it... Others say they can almost watch the tren lean them out... So lets hear it. How was YOUR run?

Depends on the person. I would say 80 percent respond very well to Tren. The other 20 have sides that they can or can't deal with. Is the risk worth the reward?

Tren is a gift to the Endomorph/Mesomorph. Hardness, and vascularity await those that are brave enough to take the plunge.

As for me, 1st exp (and best one) was with homebrew from pellets. We probably made it at more like 150mg/ml, and the high b.a. ate some of the muscle in my thigh. Aside from that, it's a personal favorite.

Of course, I don't do that stuff anymore...but that's another story.

I took it at 100mg EOD with test E, the only thing i got from it was i got strong as hell & a little attitude problem or low tolerance to stupidity, No night sweats or other sides, lol bro

How was your diet? help alot with gains as opposed to running test without it? vascularity? fat loss? keep em coming!

Strength gains?

For example, how much did you add on a particular workout? Such as a deadlift or bench press one.

Thank you

I am very interested in tren myself..I have some just waiting to get a lil more time under my belt before i take the jump....I have a friend on it now he loves it,but he sweats ALL the time while hes on it.....just sitting there tonight i looked over at him and was soaked in sweat....kinda gross

I used it for 3 weeeks at 100mg eod...and it made me really strong and hard. I am not much of a temper person, but tren made me a prick.

Got breathless pretty easily, increased aggression and night sweats. More hardness and strength.

Tren is hands down my favorite compound. My first experience was buying a cart of the pellets and grinding them up and mixing them dmso gel. I was running around 80-120mg a day and I was waking up about an hour early running that shit into my thigh and covering it with plastic and laying back down while it soaked in. It burned like a motherfucker, and made my breath smell so nasty I couldn't get too close when talking to anyone...but I fell in love with it. After that, home brewed ace at 100mg/ml...which is still my favorite tren. Ran the stealth supertren at 200mg a day once, made me crazier than a shit house rat....but my strength went through the roof(weights up 15-20+ pounds per movement each workout for weeks). Overall I love tren because my strength and density goes way up everytime i include it in a cycle. As far as side effects go, I have generally only got an alcohol taste in my mouth, a mild cough, and my bullshit meter is completely tacked out by 7am. During the supertren however I was a super asshole and had some serious auditory hallucinations rocking, but felt like I was unstoppable. The last tren I took was a tren/mast/prop mix and I stopped using it after I took a shot and collapsed with my pants still down unable to get a breath, sweating like crazy and thinking I was having a heart attack. It was over as soon as it began but it if that is what some people experience every shot then holy fuck.

Tren is hands down my favorite compound. My first experience was buying a cart of the pellets and grinding them up and mixing them dmso gel. I was running around 80-120mg a day and I was waking up about an hour early running that shit into my thigh and covering it with plastic and laying back down while it soaked in. It burned like a motherfucker, and made my breath smell so nasty I couldn't get too close when talking to anyone...but I fell in love with it. After that, home brewed ace at 100mg/ml...which is still my favorite tren. Ran the stealth supertren at 200mg a day once, made me crazier than a shit house rat....but my strength went through the roof(weights up 15-20+ pounds per movement each workout for weeks). Overall I love tren because my strength and density goes way up everytime i include it in a cycle. As far as side effects go, I have generally only got an alcohol taste in my mouth, a mild cough, and my bullshit meter is completely tacked out by 7am. During the supertren however I was a super asshole and had some serious auditory hallucinations rocking, but felt like I was unstoppable. The last tren I took was a tren/mast/prop mix and I stopped using it after I took a shot and collapsed with my pants still down unable to get a breath, sweating like crazy and thinking I was having a heart attack. It was over as soon as it began but it if that is what some people experience every shot then holy fuck.

Detailed post, thanks

Tren E

My experience with Tren so far is as follows: Tren E, 150mg EOD. Used with Test/EQ. Used as part of a contest prep plan. It's been about 4.5 weeks. So far, occasional night sweats (though when it does happen it SUCKS), insomnia most nights. Temper a little hot but I've never had much trouble keeping my temper under control. Just requires a little extra attention when things get to be too much. I can see, however, how somebody with anger issues would have a lot of trouble with Tren. Takes very little to start to set me off now. Only other side noticed is a bit of a cardiovascular effect-I seem to breathe more heavily and get winded more easily in the gym, especially during cardio and very heavy sets.

Now the good effects: Took a few weeks to feel, but around week three, my conditioning started to improve quite rapidly. I can see new cuts/striations on an almost daily basis (I am on a contest diet, but results have sped up since I used the Tren). Furthermore, my weight loss on the scale has slowed to a crawl, and my strength/reps are even going up on some lifts as my conditioning improves, which I didn't think would happen. I love the intensity and focus I have in the gym lately. Something tells me things will only get better as the weeks go on. 10 weeks to go still.

So, as you can see, my run experiment with Tren is going well. I do understand, however, how it could be poorly tolerated by some people, especially people with anger/temper issues or people that like to sleep well at night. It is not something I would use if I weren't competing due to the bit of lethargy, cardio effect, and lack of quality sleep. Hope this helps.

Great info from everyone, thanks for the replies so far... Definjatly the biggest plus seems to be strength plus hardness.. Is it safe to say that the people who report the major fatloss while on it, that it may be more due to their diet?

Got a nasty case of prostatitis from it, I saw enough blood come out of me to never touch that stuff again. Tren and my prostate do not get along.

tren is by far my favorite compound besides test. after a cycle of it im harder, stronger, and bigger. i usually run tren ace eod at 75-80mg. when im on it i get no sweats, i sleep fine. i would have to say the only thing i get is a little bit more aggression. some people have it much worse though and i have seen it first hand from friends. you just have to know when you start to get angrier and control it. but i love tren...any of the three also. i highly recommend doin it though at lower doses, ive never seen the need to do more than 350mg a week

how about fat loss associated with the compound? From what ive read, upping the cardio while on tren can be tough, but you also hear about people getting quite lean while on it

im thinking of running this for my next cycle:

anadrol 100mg ed
test enan 500mg ew
tren enan 200mg ew

what can i expect from this cycle? i will be on a bulking diet all the way through it

Maybe if you tried starting your own thread instead of opening a question in mine you'd have better luck.... just sayin :rolleyes:

lol true i jus figured since this is an established thread with a bunch of ppl in it already i would get more responses

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws