advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TELL ME I DONT HAVE THE WORST LUCK! (PLEASE READ!!)

Biggeezie

Registered
First I find out that I have major tears in my knee and now i go to check my shipment status and it says "Consignment held for inspection by Customs". WTF, one thing after another. As you can tell I am both upset and stressed out right now. :(

Any of you bros out there want to enlighten me on something to put me at ease?? LOL!!

Well, at least now you know it would be a good idea to clean your house and computer and not accept any packages. I know I wouldn't accept the pack if it still comes. It just ain't worth the risk when you know customs is checking it. Most likely you'll just be getting a seizure letter though.

I live in Canada so I really dont think they will come and raid my house but if it does come here and it looks as if it was not opened because the shipper wraps the whole package over and over with this special tape that has writting on it so if that is not on there or it looks as if it was tampered then I am not accepting it.

I personally dont think they are gonna send it and if they are it will come with the customs tape on it and that will probably be a fews weeks or so from now by the time that gets here.

What a piss off. I just hope that the shipper will resend it if it comes here and I reject it cause they usually only resend when you show proof of seizure slip.

Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that...Bro I'm having a shitty week too...My club is only @ like 60% of quota(which is unheard of for Me)so My job is on the line & My damn gf of 1-1/2yrs left Me yesterday....guess I'll just have to smile & "make it happen so to speak;)"

Biggeezie said:
First I find out that I have major tears in my knee and now i go to check my shipment status and it says "Consignment held for inspection by Customs". WTF, one thing after another. As you can tell I am both upset and stressed out right now. :(

Any of you bros out there want to enlighten me on something to put me at ease?? LOL!!

Just keep your head up, have faith, and keep rolling along. There will be better days. How many days has your shipment been held by customs?

Trust me bro, there are a lot of people that have it a lot worse. I am not asking anyone to feel sorry for me. But, I have had a whole shit storm problems that happened to me over the last year, so much that it sometimes does not even seem like it could be true. I ask myself sometimes if it is real. I know most people must think I am full of shit when I tell them all of it.

I went through cancer, signed up for experimental treatments which fucked me all up physically, had a legal shitstorm with my closest friends, started back to the the gym after an 8 month layoff and proceeded to blow out my MCL and ACL out in prompt order, caught my fiance cheating on me. You name it, it has happened. Trust me bro it can be worse and I know there are people that have it much worse than me so I am not going to feel sorry for myself. Just take it as it comes is all I can say. You can't think about it or it will drag you down.

Oh I know that there are people out there that have it a lot worse than I do but this is just a back to back thing that just occured. If I were to mention everything else on my plate I wouldnt even know where to begin.

I am not posting to have people feel sorry for me but just to get it off my chest so I needed to tell it to someone and what better understanding people to tell then you guys on here.

Anyhow, S$%T happens and just gotta deal with it. What hurts you only makes you stronger!!

it's rough when things happen and you have no control over them but getting down because of circumstances like that is pointless and just makes things worse. You can't control circumstances but you can control how you reacte to them. Learn from it and move on because in the end what's done is done and gone, so why cry?

Biggeezie said:
Oh I know that there are people out there that have it a lot worse than I do but this is just a back to back thing that just occured. If I were to mention everything else on my plate I wouldnt even know where to begin.

I am not posting to have people feel sorry for me but just to get it off my chest so I needed to tell it to someone and what better understanding people to tell then you guys on here.

Anyhow, S$%T happens and just gotta deal with it. What hurts you only makes you stronger!!

No worries bro, I feel your pain for sure. Life can be a kick in the ass sometimes.

Keep Yourself BUSY

I know we all have it rough at times but you have your family and your health.
That is the most important thing you have. If it isnt one thing its another.
Just give it all you got in everything you do and things usually workout for the best.
take care, wedge

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311