33. Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ GH 2iu 3xd
36. Pentosan 2ml/ GH 2iu 3xd
37. GH 2iu 3xd
38. GH 2iu 3xd
39. GH 2iu 3xd
40. GH 2iu 3xd
41. Pentosan 2ml

You prolly thinking... wtf?

Let me explain a little. GH/IGF-1 hundreads of studies show they repair ligaments and tendons and cartilage and so forth, proven, search pubmed if you dont beleive me.

Pentosan Polysulphate Sodium is an Osteo-Arthritic drug used in dogs, 7 out of 9 canines see VERY DRAMATIC improvement. It can be injected sub-q, intramuscular, OR, locally. It appears to possess some very effectual direct anti-inflammatory activity. Due to its ability to inhibition lytic enzymes, and by increasing synovial fluid viscosity/volume, it acts synergistically with most other chemistry intended for soft tissue repair. Though this means preventative value, pentosan also significantly stimulates chondrocytes while increasing the biosynthesis of proteoglycans, as well as possessing strong fibrinolytic activity (joint matrix parts & pieces and repair activity). USUALLY SOLD UNDER THE VET NAME Catrophen Vet or Pentosan.

Nandrolone. If you've ever used it you can probably vouch, the joints feel better and you get cleaner repetitions and less pain and better moving joints. This is because Nandrolone greatly increases synovial fluid lvls. While it wont CURE your joints, it WILL allow you to keep hitting the gym while on this cycle with minimal problems.

Obviously diet is a crucial factor in over all health and athletic progress. In the case of soft tissue health, adequate supplies of vitamin A, B-6, C and of course E plus the minerals copper, zinc, selenium and manganese are mandatory. Joint tissues include the common collagen structures known as tendons, ligaments and cartilage. Synovial fluids act like oil to provide lubrication for smooth, comfortable motion. _Vitamins A, C and E and selenium and zinc are antioxidants that perform specific joint tissue maintenance functions. Other antioxidants such as ALA can help also. _If you are not getting at least the recommended daily intake (RDI) of the noted vitamins and minerals in your diet, you should be supplementing. _A good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement should suffice. _

Glucosamine Sulfate is an amino sugar naturally produced by our bodies from glucose and sulfur. Sulfur is quite essential to healthy joints. _It is in fact a major building and rebuilding component of ligaments, tendons and cartilage. _Replacing lost or low production of glucosamine can help maintain, and in most cases, regenerate joint tissues…if the right hormone profile is created. _Study after study, both abroad and in the US have shown dramatic regeneration of joint tissues and improved production of joint fluids with the use of glucosamine sulfate. _Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCI) is thought to offer more glucosamine per milligram than the sulfate. _Both are easily absorbable.

Chondroitin too is a natural component of cartilage and connective tissues. Studies have shown that Chondroitin Sulfate has similar effects in relation to glucosamine. (It goes without saying that the combination of chondroitin with glucosamine results in a more synergistic effect) _An additional source of organic elemental sulfur is MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). MSM has been shown in other studies to aid in the production of collagen and glucosamine meaning a further potential synergist. My personal experience has been that 3g of glucosamine, 1.5g of chondroitin and 1-1.5g of MSM daily appears to be the maximal effective dosage. _

An OTC veterinary product called Cosequin is one of the best glucosamine-chondroitin products available in my opinion. Most would assume that it is simply just another of many such products but it also contains a few cofactors that make it more effective. 4-6 caps daily provide an excellent soft tissue nutrient supply.

xcel

Last edited:
If this seems to go over well, I'll move it to the Articles Forum later.

Sphinx also PM'ed me and said to feel free and alter this (i.e. LR3IGF-1 could be used also at id say 25mcg/2-3xed as a replacement for the GH).

xcel

Last edited:
No comments or feedback?!?!?

Great post! One of the major limiting factors of consistent gains is joint pain/problems. At least for me. Its always a consideration
in training-most people use deca, pain meds like Motrin (or more dangerous narcotics), maybe glucos/chondr also. Personally I never got alot out of Glucos/Chond although on paper is sounds good and has given many people miraculous results. Ive heard of Pentosan way back, a vet drug for joint relief. But I never really was aware that it was being used in BB. Anyone have any experience?

X.......

Article this one man --- I want to re-read all this...

I've used pentosan but didn't notice any reduction in pain.

hello !? this was written by author l rea !!

**broken link removed**

thats the article .. not starting any unwanted controversy , just hope credit goes to where its deserved .

raybravo said:
this was written by author l rea !!
Sphinx PM'ed this info to me. When I asked if I could post it, he didn't say that he wasn't the author. Credit's given where due!

xcel

Looks good but expensive I bet. My next cycle is gonna be nand. decanoate, eq, test. and d-bols for 6 weeks. I thought of adding glucosamine, chron., and MSM for the joints. What do you think of these natural supplements xcel? I hear much praise about them, but haven't tried yet.

I had a shoulder SLAP II lesion 2 years ago and a new one sept last year. I then underwent arthroscopy.
Post op I used a protocol similar to the one REA advises....

Everything seems to ge the right way so far. I am not 100% efficient but I reckon to be so in a couple of months.

Two things to comment:

1 - Pentosan. I used 2ml twice a week for 6 weeks. I injected it in the abdomen. The first 0,5 went inn without problems, then it hurt like hell and I had to change spot many times (during the 2ml injection). After the six weeks I ended with an area, in the fat under the skin to the left of the umbilicus where I injected most of the times because was less painful, which have become bigger and harder.....now 3 months have gone and still the area is sort of swollen....I would recommend to use it im and not sc....

2 - gh....I got carpal tunnel symptoms which are still there...though reduced....I'll be very careful to use gh in the future

Wallace ;)

Last edited:
I've noticed some hurt tendon threads, this is a good read, figured I'd bump it to the top. :D

who is L Rea?

Who is this L. Rea? I have his book "Chemically Enhanced Muscle". I read it and can't put it down. And I don't like to read.

Pentosan alternative?

For xcelbeyond ...
Have you heard of using adaquan IM? If so, what is your take on this?

i've used pentosan, adequan, etc, and got better results off of low dose gh (1-2 iu), replacement level test use 70-200mg a week and cissus.

i think alot of tendon problems are from too much juice, too fast. some types of gear really lower your cortisol levels, and can intensify tendon pain. when you couple this with rapid strength increases, you get issues.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear