advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Colorado1900

Registered
Hey Guys - curious to hear some feedback - going for the ultimate shred in March with some 'help'. I am fairly certain I am going to run the following stack. i am 37, 5'11, 194, 10ish% bf and this will be my 5th cycle.

Week 1-16: test testosterone cyp / 80 mg EOD
Week 1-8: trenbolone E / 100mg EOD
Week 1-16: Primo / 200mg EOD
Week 1-9: Caber / .5mg E3D
Week 1-16: 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - x 2/week
Week 1-16: Aromasin / 6mg EOD

PCT:
TRT @ 120mg Test Cyp/week (2x60mg)

My workout schedule will consist of the following:
Monday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
Tuesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM CrossFit
Wednesday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Bootcamp (total body strength and aerobic conditioning)
Thursday: 30 min am run - empty stomach / PM Yoga Sculpt (intense yoga with weights)
Friday: Tuesday: PM CrossFit
Saturday: Chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps
Sunday: Off

What do you guys think? Is this TOO much strain on my muscles daily not allowing time for recovery? Any concerns with what I have laid out? Suggestions? Bashings? :)

Thanks!

how's the diet?

You understand that working a muscle doesn't cause it become more "cut" right? There is no such thing as spot reduction.

Annals of Internal Medicine | Thickness of Subcutaneous Fat and Activity of Underlying Muscles

Yale Scientific Magazine | The Nation's Oldest College Science Publication ? Targeted Fat Loss: Myth or Reality?

There is one retarded study that showed that doing leg extensions for 30minutes straight increased the blood flow in the fat on that leg, this is the only thing the spot reduction people have to point to and it doesn't prove anything.

Last edited:
You had my attention until i read the last 3 parts...Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Cant believe those things are brought up in a BB/PL/strongman fourm.

I dont count 100 burpess in 5 mins as "hitting the weights" but you got sat at least.

Last edited:
Your not training hard enough for the need of any of those drugs

I would think tren and all that cardio wouldn't mix well, and that plan would probably help you lose fat but it doesn't seem like you would gain much muscle even with the gear

why dont you put all those drugs to use for what theyre meant for? training like a bodybuilder to gain muscle. all youre going to do is tear your body down with all that crossfit and bootcamp shit and waste the steroids. and goodluck trying to do crossfit while on tren.

my gf trains harder than that. I don't think you should consider steroids in your life.
No offense, just an honest opinion.

Yeah that tren is going to kill your cardio like no other. Just keep the test and primo for the anti catabolic properties.

You're clearly disillusioned if you think that the combinations of those drugs and that training will get you the body you want. Either drop the drugs and and focus on that training, or use the drugs for the training the drugs were used for. You expect to do weak ass endurance training and using drugs? You need to learn how the body works before you even think of toughing those drugs. If you just want to have that shredded look, simply have a super solid diet, and maybe add in some clen if you wanna take it to another level. Do you wanna be cut or just small, I don't get it...

You're clearly disillusioned if you think that the combinations of those drugs and that training will get you the body you want. Either drop the drugs and and focus on that training, or use the drugs for the training the drugs were used for. You expect to do weak ass endurance training and using drugs? You need to learn how the body works before you even think of toughing those drugs. If you just want to have that shredded look, simply have a super solid diet, and maybe add in some clen if you wanna take it to another level. Do you wanna be cut or just small, I don't get it...

Maybe he's trying to look like Ryan Gosling o_O

Is that who you want to look like Colorado?

Yeah that tren is going to kill your cardio like no other. Just keep the test and primo for the anti catabolic properties.

After staying a long period on tren, let's say more than 12 weeks, tren is no longer effecting the anaerobic activity, so cardio isn't a pain in the ass anymore, at least I'm experiencing this.

crossfit on tren = projectile vomiting

so yeah, to achieve that shredded look within a couple weeks simply take in most of your daily calories pre workout:D

Boy, you need to lift some motherfuckin weights.

Cut out the yoga, and crossfit and hit the weights hard, clean up your diet and do enough cardio.

throw the drugs out and just do the work.. you don't need any of that at your size to be nicely shredded.

how's the diet?

diet is mostly clean right now....a cheat day here and there...but primarily 4-5 meals a day...high protein, low fats and cards....a week before I start the cycle I actually am thinking of going high cards, high protein, very low fat....this has worked well for me in the past....5-6 meals a day....any different suggestions? I realize my answer is vague but not sure how specific of a response you were looking for.

You understand that working a muscle doesn't cause it become more "cut" right? There is no such thing as spot reduction.

Annals of Internal Medicine | Thickness of Subcutaneous Fat and Activity of Underlying Muscles

Yale Scientific Magazine | The Nation's Oldest College Science Publication ? Targeted Fat Loss: Myth or Reality?

There is one retarded study that showed that doing leg extensions for 30minutes straight increased the blood flow in the fat on that leg, this is the only thing the spot reduction people have to point to and it doesn't prove anything.

absolutely understand this...learned in high school...the hard way after trying to do a spot reduction on one part of my body...a little obsessed then...wait, I still am now but now a little more now....probably not much though!

You had my attention until i read the last 3 parts...Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

Cant believe those things are brought up in a BB/PL/strongman fourm.

I dont count 100 burpess in 5 mins as "hitting the weights" but you got sat at least.

I know...I know....setting myself up for a bashing here....I hear ya.....at the end of the day though....I bet I lose 10 lbs of fat and get under 5% bf while gaining 10 lbs of muscle...similar results that most look for with a 'lean/dry bulk/cut' cycle...which you always hear isn't possible and you have to go 'bulk' or 'cut'.....I'm an experiment......we shall see....at the end though, I think will be in a LOT better cardio shape with the increased muscle mass than running a 4-5x lift per week with 3x cardio....OR I will just be a burnt out juiced up yoga freak!?!? which truly will be ridiculous....time will tell.....I dont deny I have an unsupported experiment going here......I certainly dont claim that this is a proven method....I will find out though how it works for me...

Your not training hard enough for the need of any of those drugs

oh how I wish you were in bootcamp last night...and on the run this morning...and in yoga with weights tonight....and so forth for the next 19 weeks....I think you may think differently....I havent even started cycle yet and 2 weeks of this program later I am longing for 5 days a week of lifting heavy...THAT'S easy ;-)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear