advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test+Tren+Primo+Clean Diet+Cross Fit+Running+Yoga Sculpt = Ultimate Shred?

I would think tren and all that cardio wouldn't mix well, and that plan would probably help you lose fat but it doesn't seem like you would gain much muscle even with the gear

you very well could be right....hoping not but time shall tell here....as for tren and cardio....oddly, in the past it has helped mine....keeps me running strong and aggressive at a good pace....

diet is mostly clean right now....a cheat day here and there...but primarily 4-5 meals a day...high protein, low fats and cards....a week before I start the cycle I actually am thinking of going high cards, high protein, very low fat....this has worked well for me in the past....5-6 meals a day....any different suggestions? I realize my answer is vague but not sure how specific of a response you were looking for.

Cheat day? Hopefully that was a typo and you meant cheat meal here and there. Your weight loss will stall big time if you have entire cheat days unless your doing a keto diet or keeping carbs super low.

Last edited:
why dont you put all those drugs to use for what theyre meant for? training like a bodybuilder to gain muscle. all youre going to do is tear your body down with all that crossfit and bootcamp shit and waste the steroids. and goodluck trying to do crossfit while on tren.

do you really think test, teen, and primo were MEANT for bodybuilding? I am sure you realize they weren't....but not a matter of who is right or wrong here...most of you know a hell of a lot more than I hence coming for feedback...or bashing...or both :) crossfit with or without tren IS a bitch...but NOTHING like bootcamp and with or without tren....and tren helps my cardio for some odd reason...

my gf trains harder than that. I don't think you should consider steroids in your life.
No offense, just an honest opinion.

No offense taken....I envy you for having your girlfriend....SHE seems like one tough girl....I have trained in the past with 'traditional' bodybuilding techniques = hard...P90X=hard....distance running=hard....started this program 2 weeks ago (juice wont start for 3 more weeks) = fucking near impossible....bootcamp is nuts....crossfit is a bitch....and believe it or not yoga with free weights is tough as hell too...add 4 am fasted runs and a chest, shoulders, biceps, and triceps workout to that in 6 days and I think I am training pretty damn hard.....just my opinion though....I made a commitment to this program for 21 weeks....I already miss lifting hard in the gym 5 days a week...much easier....and yes, I push myself the distance needed for gains and results....why juice? more gains and results...

Yeah that tren is going to kill your cardio like no other. Just keep the test and primo for the anti catabolic properties.

thanks for the reply...if tren doesnt hurt my cardio would you still suggest the same? for some reason, I get a nice boost from tren with my cardio...well, have the first two times I have run it...

You're clearly disillusioned if you think that the combinations of those drugs and that training will get you the body you want. Either drop the drugs and and focus on that training, or use the drugs for the training the drugs were used for. You expect to do weak ass endurance training and using drugs? You need to learn how the body works before you even think of toughing those drugs. If you just want to have that shredded look, simply have a super solid diet, and maybe add in some clen if you wanna take it to another level. Do you wanna be cut or just small, I don't get it...

you may be right here....hoping not, but very well could be....as I mentioned, I dont deny I have an unsupported experiment going here, dont claim that this is a proven method, and could very well be just a waste of juice OTHER than the fact that I love how I feel on juice, have much better workouts, feel better mentally, have more motivation, etc. etc. etc. Def hear what you are saying though....dont agree with the 'weak ass endurance'...this program is hard as fuck so far.

Maybe he's trying to look like Ryan Gosling o_O

Is that who you want to look like Colorado?

haha! not ryan gosling....but probably some others that look pretty damn ripped and buff that I would be embarrassed to admit I think 'damn, I want to look like THAT!'

crossfit on tren = projectile vomiting

so yeah, to achieve that shredded look within a couple weeks simply take in most of your daily calories pre workout:D

crossfit on tren = projectile vomiting -- no, just a little throw up in the back of my mouth...
bootcamp with or without teen = projectile vomiting...with seeing spots...and anything else working out that hard can possibly cause...

Lotsa hate on this board for crossfit LOL bro if crossfit and yoga works for you. Gear will increase your recovery and muscle gains. I work with a ton of ppl who lift weights/fight etc and everyone has diff views. Iv worked with 2 guys heavy into crossfit. One guy hadn't benched in years all he did was crossfit lol his first day back benching. 315 for a double at 180 lbs. Nothing special but still don't haaaate so much. I'm a naturally skinny dude so if I do tons of cardio and crossfit stuff I shrink and get weak. But were all diff

It's all about goals and objectives. You oviously just want a beach god body that will make every girl who passes you feel compelled to drop and give you head. Good luck with that.
Chest, shouders, and arms once a week? No back? No legs? Except for the high rep, lwo resistance hit they get with the cardio programs? Crossfit et al can be hard if you make them hard, but you are not going to gain 10 lbs muscle while getting down to 4-5%. If you think heavy lifting is easy, you never lifted with me. You just don't like lifting, and don't meet as many girls as you do in the classes.

It's all about goals and objectives. You oviously just want a beach god body that will make every girl who passes you feel compelled to drop and give you head. Good luck with that.
Chest, shouders, and arms once a week? No back? No legs? Except for the high rep, lwo resistance hit they get with the cardio programs? Crossfit et al can be hard if you make them hard, but you are not going to gain 10 lbs muscle while getting down to 4-5%. If you think heavy lifting is easy, you never lifted with me. You just don't like lifting, and don't meet as many girls as you do in the classes.

man-oh-man....this has turned in to psych evaluation 202....little behind the basic stuff I suppose....you do speak some truth however...

you oviously just want a beach god body that will make every girl who passes you feel compelled to drop and give you head. = true...but not EVERY girl...just the cute ones....

Chest, shouders, and arms once a week? = yes, seems a lot of BBs actually only train there majors once a week, I will be hitting them much more though in crossfit, bootcamp, and yes yoga with free weights...

No back? No legs? = crossfit seems to be is a sickening amount of pull-ups on Tuesdays....well, and a bunch of other stuff too...lets will be hit 5 times a week...but I am thinking you are correct on this one and will probably sub a good leg workout with weights for one of my am runs....

but you are not going to gain 10 lbs muscle while getting down to 4-5%. = I completely agree you may be absolutely correct here....time shall tell....I dont know...but if I am about 194 and 4.8% bodyfat on July 1st the results will speak for themselves truth...maybe I will be 190 and 8%? Really dont know...maybe 200 and 9%??

If you think heavy lifting is easy, you never lifted with me. = true...my training partners have been good though...

You just don't like lifting = love lifting...just trying to change things up some

and don't meet as many girls as you do in the classes == 110% correct....but I own a bar and meet enough girls....in the classes, its also not ideal for it like a gym....but that is all secondary....primary reason I am there is fitness, feeling good, improving, etc. etc.

Lotsa hate on this board for crossfit LOL bro if crossfit and yoga works for you. Gear will increase your recovery and muscle gains. I work with a ton of ppl who lift weights/fight etc and everyone has diff views. Iv worked with 2 guys heavy into crossfit. One guy hadn't benched in years all he did was crossfit lol his first day back benching. 315 for a double at 180 lbs. Nothing special but still don't haaaate so much. I'm a naturally skinny dude so if I do tons of cardio and crossfit stuff I shrink and get weak. But were all diff

lol....LOTS is an understatement....all good though...any feedback/criticism/constructive criticism is good....I knew what I was getting in to when posting...I appreciate all the responses....

you may be right here....hoping not, but very well could be....as I mentioned, I dont deny I have an unsupported experiment going here, dont claim that this is a proven method, and could very well be just a waste of juice OTHER than the fact that I love how I feel on juice, have much better workouts, feel better mentally, have more motivation, etc. etc. etc. Def hear what you are saying though....dont agree with the 'weak ass endurance'...this program is hard as fuck so far.

I'd take you to the gym with me once and you laugh at what you call "hard as fuck". It might be hard if you're out of shape, but all it comes down to is if you are skinny enough to do a million reps of some moves. The smaller the guys the better they preform on these workouts. I kinda see where your ideas are going, so I would like to have you notice that you doing these endurance training programs are not the way to get the body you are looking for, you only believe it to be that way because most of the guys with that type of slim/skinny body usually excel that these endurance type training. Doing heavy resistance training will have you lose weight faster and have you build quality muscle. Whats the point of being cut if you have no muscle behind it?

Check out my thread here, and you will learn the most important basics of getting that body you are searching for. Good luck

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...527-truths-about-dieting-including-guide.html

Good luck Colorado. Post some before and after pics.

I bet I lose 10 lbs of fat and get under 5% bf while gaining 10 lbs of muscle...

No one drops to sub 5% while gaining muscle...even people not doing the most retarded fucking combination of training modalities in the known universe.

Seriously, it doesn't matter how hard this shit feels to you.

I wish more dumbasses spent time in the military. It might finally break this belief that getting smoked somehow magically translates into amazing fat loss and muscle gain. Guess what? I can smoke the dogshit out of privates all day long with rifle PT, shuttle runs, push ups, etc. And you know what they look like after 3 months of that shit in Infantry Basic or Marine boot?

Completely...fucking...average.

And yes, even if you added AAS and more protein/cals they still wouldn't look impressive. Simply put, there is a reason why bodybuilding training has evolved into resistance training split routines with vaguely agreed upon set/rep ranges. It is because it has proven to be the most effective training methodology around for gaining muscle in a surplus or retaining muscle in a deficit.

In other words, you're doing it wrong.

No one drops to sub 5% while gaining muscle...even people not doing the most retarded fucking combination of training modalities in the known universe.

I wish more dumbasses spent time in the military. It might finally break this belief that getting smoked somehow magically translates into amazing fat loss and muscle gain. Guess what? I can smoke the dogshit out of privates all day long with rifle PT, shuttle runs, push ups, etc. And you know what they look like after 3 months of that shit in Infantry Basic or Marine boot?

And yes, even if you added AAS and more protein/cals they still wouldn't look impressive. Simply put, there is a reason why bodybuilding training has evolved into resistance training split routines with vaguely agreed upon set/rep ranges. It is because it has proven to be the most effective training methodology around for gaining muscle in a surplus or retaining muscle in a deficit.

Not entirely true. One can gain muscle while losing fat. Look at the pro bbers. Gunter used to do it all the time. During the offseason he would have tv gigs so that he couldn't get big and ripped so he stayed smaller. When preseason came around he would up his gear/gh/slin intake and his diet would be spot on and the guy would make one of the most amazing transformations. This was when he would be competing in the O for years on end. My point is that gaining muscle while losing fat is possible with the use of a lot of gear/gh/slin, t3/clen, etc. but diet has to be absolutely spot on. Train hard enough and doing the right amounts of cardio are also critical as well. It can definitely be done just ask Shelby, Phil and John Meadows. The program the OP is suggesting though is NOT conducive to gaining muscle and losing fat though IMO.

Last edited:
Not entirely true. One can gain muscle while losing fat. Look at the pro bbers. Gunter used to do it all the time. During the offseason he would have tv gigs so that he couldn't get big and ripped so he stayed smaller. When preseason came around he would up his gear/gh/slin intake and his diet would be spot on and the guy would make one of the most amazing transformations. This was when he would be competing in the O for years on end. My point is that gaining muscle while losing fat is possible with the use of a lot of gear/gh/slin, t3/clen, etc. but diet has to be absolutely spot on. Train hard enough and doing the right amounts of cardio are also critical as well. It can definitely be done just ask Shelby, Phil and John Meadows. The program the OP is suggesting though is NOT conducive to gaining muscle and losing fat though IMO.

I did not say you couldn't lose fat while gaining muscle and yes, I am aware that people do so all the time. I said you can't go to sub 5% while gaining muscle. Getting lower than 8% - unless you are just a genetic freak in the lean genes department - is whole different ball game than dieting down from say 12 or 15% to having abs. This guy will not get to sub 5% while gaining 10lbs of lean mass. It just isn't going to happen. Now if he said he wanted to go from 14% to 8% while gaining muscle with solid diet, training, AAS? Sure, I could see that no problem.

People growing into shows are generally doing extended preps and even they will start to lose muscle once they try to push down into the mid to low single digit %'s in the latter phase of their diets.

You bring up some great points - especially with the military....I have buds that have been through some rigorous training in the military and as you say, they look pretty average. As for body fat....you could be right here too....the reason I set a goal of 4.8% is that years ago I was at 4.6% completely natural, before I ever touched juice. I've been there once, so I figure I may be able to get there again. Granted I am older now, slower metabolism, etc etc but doesn't hurt to try, you know? As for gaining muscle while losing fat...I did the p90x program and DEF lost fat and gained muscle....but was more in the figures you were referring to....the double digits % to 9% or 10%....NOT 10% to 5%....appreciate all the feedback though....considering re-writting my little workout plan...thing is I have gone the more traditional resistance training many a times....def brings results...but am just looking to try a little something different here and implement things that have worked for me in the past....but this time with the added 'help' of juice....

I'd take you to the gym with me once and you laugh at what you call "hard as fuck". It might be hard if you're out of shape, but all it comes down to is if you are skinny enough to do a million reps of some moves. The smaller the guys the better they preform on these workouts. I kinda see where your ideas are going, so I would like to have you notice that you doing these endurance training programs are not the way to get the body you are looking for, you only believe it to be that way because most of the guys with that type of slim/skinny body usually excel that these endurance type training. Doing heavy resistance training will have you lose weight faster and have you build quality muscle. Whats the point of being cut if you have no muscle behind it?

Check out my thread here, and you will learn the most important basics of getting that body you are searching for. Good luck

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...527-truths-about-dieting-including-guide.html

'Whats the point of being cut if you have no muscle behind it?' - Great point....I do have most of the muscle I want...well, most meaning I am 10 lbs of muscle shy of what I want...and have 10 lbs more body fat than what I want....hence attempting to get to 194 lbs @ 5% bf from current 194 at 10% bf. My all time low for bf was 4.6% (naturally) so hoping I can come near again. Anyhow, the more feedback I get from people, the more I am thinking of reconsidering my program I put together. Thing is I have done the routes people speak of...and I know results come....I was just looking to try something different, combining different elements that have worked for me in the past. Guess its time to go back to the drawing board though for a rewrite...not sure.....thanks for sending the link over...will take a read now.

The program the OP is suggesting though is NOT conducive to gaining muscle and losing fat though IMO.

Out of every program I have done, I have gained the most muscle and lost the most fat via the p90x program, super clean diet, and Test/Tren with an additional 4 am fasted runs.....In your opinion what is the IS the most conducive program to gain muscle and lose fat?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131