over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test/tren/winny and hairloss

rippedboy

Banned
i am prone to MPB. i notice that i am losing hair and it goes quicker on the juice. i never used tren or winny, just test, dbol, eq, arimidex. this time im getting contest ripped, i'd like to take advantage of using the tren and the winny. i know winny is a deriv. of dht, but will taking propecia or proscar affect my cycle? i want to try to keep my hair or at least grow some back. i know you cant take propecia and deca/fina together but never understood why? what would be the best thing i could do to avoid hairloss because i also plan in adding in halo and masteron orals the last couple weeks. thanks.

Though I am not prone to hairloss, though it does affect me when on. I ususally use a product called Nioxin Shampoo, it stops the conversion of dht on the hair follicles. It takes about a week to work but it works great for me! You can get it at drug stores and most places that sell shampoo also at a beuty supply store. So next time your there picking up some lipstick and finger nail polish for your cross-dressing weekend pick some up :p

d

stackdizzy said:
Though I am not prone to hairloss, though it does affect me when on. I ususally use a product called Nioxin Shampoo, it stops the conversion of dht on the hair follicles. It takes about a week to work but it works great for me! You can get it at drug stores and most places that sell shampoo also at a beuty supply store. So next time your there picking up some lipstick and finger nail polish for your cross-dressing weekend pick some up :p

lol. do you know what ingredient it contains? also, have you ever used the 2% nizoral shampoo?

you know I don't know the active ingrediant or if was 2%. My girl would always pick it up for me. I just know it worked, maybe someone else could be of more assitance

f

bump. do any of you guys use anything when taking the tren or winny or halo? im thinning out and i'd like to stop it. should i use proscar?

I always...

use Finasteride (propecia) with all cycles. I run it at 1.25mg ED (1/4 of a 5mg Proscar tab). It certainly helps with Test, does nothing for Tren or EQ, not sure about Winny (although it is DHT derived, I don't recall if it is subject 5-alpha reductase, but I don't think so).

My advice is use Finasteride if you cycle.

DrG

Re: I always...

drgoodbody said:
use Finasteride (propecia) with all cycles. I run it at 1.25mg ED (1/4 of a 5mg Proscar tab). It certainly helps with Test, does nothing for Tren or EQ, not sure about Winny (although it is DHT derived, I don't recall if it is subject 5-alpha reductase, but I don't think so).

My advice is use Finasteride if you cycle.

DrG

do u feel different on it then taking test alone? like loss of gains or strength? dont u need DHT in the body just not on the scalp?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131