over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks Big Phil.......

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You are keeping this board alive [ at least to me ] I see you really making an effort , really trying to start some worthwhile topics and giving more detailed responses than in the past .I want you to know that is greatly appreciated . I really care about this board and many of the members here .[including you ] The fact that you still have such a passion for bodybuilding ,especially after everything that you have been through sayes an aweful lot . I really admire you as a bodybuilder , but I respect you much more as a man . I think if you continue to reach out and make yourself just alittle more vunerable you may just get the response that you are hoping for . There are tons of good people here that want share diet , training , and health info ......[ but honestly .....some are afraid of attack or debate ...although the mods do a great job here ] If you continue to stimulate this board with good threads and responses . I think the board will get back to a bunch of guys that love the challenge of building thier bodies[and want to get there the fastest, yet safest way possible ] , just wanting to share and exchange information ....With Mike S ,LATS and Excell being more active , it is just a matter of time before MikeMan , JT , Ivan ,Steak , rajin , Big A , DC , Skip .Homonuc ,Diezel666 ,DAD , drgdbody, Massive G , IN human ,Tom T , and all the other great guys of this board start chiming in ........Hang in there, I see want you have been doing .......it is understood as well as appreciated .............Thanks Phil [ keep doing what you are doing ]

THANKYOU

Iabadman said:
You are keeping this board alive [ at least to me ] I see you really making an effort , really trying to start some worthwhile topics and giving more detailed responses than in the past .I want you to know that is greatly appreciated . I really care about this board and many of the members here .[including you ] The fact that you still have such a passion for bodybuilding ,especially after everything that you have been through sayes an aweful lot . I really admire you as a bodybuilder , but I respect you much more as a man . I think if you continue to reach out and make yourself just alittle more vunerable you may just get the response that you are hoping for . There are tons of good people here that want share diet , training , and health info ......[ but honestly .....some are afraid of attack or debate ...although the mods do a great job here ] If you continue to stimulate this board with good threads and responses . I think the board will get back to a bunch of guys that love the challenge of building thier bodies[and want to get there the fastest, yet safest way possible ] , just wanting to share and exchange information ....With Mike S ,LATS and Excell being more active , it is just a matter of time before MikeMan , JT , Ivan ,Steak , rajin , Big A , DC , Skip .Homonuc ,Diezel666 ,DAD , drgdbody, Massive G , IN human ,Tom T , and all the other great guys of this board start chiming in ........Hang in there, I see want you have been doing .......it is understood as well as appreciated .............Thanks Phil [ keep doing what you are doing ]

I really havent given this board the service it deserves. BIGA gave us this opportunuty, we need to make the most of it.

Glad to see it..

I am glad other ppl are seing a pattern starting to develope here as well and they are not happy with it...

I know at times it can get frustrating and dull seeing soem of the same qustions being asked but we are here to educate and be educated and sometimes you will have to repeat yourself..a price well worth it if you are helping others and learning from each other...

i have learned so much over the last 14 months here i can not believe it and i want to continue to learn...experieces need to be posted more then once at times and perhaps often for the new comers but i have noticed that soemtimes us old timers forget what got us here in the first place....

Lets keep things in check here and make it the hardcore place we have grown to love and look for...

I second that Iabadman. I knew and respect Big A and a lot of others (MikeS LATS) from years back on Bolex and came here because of him and was pleasantly suprised to see Phil here too who was/is an idol of mine and I respect greatly for what he brings to the board on health reality and experience issues in the sport.
Phil I wish you'd post once in a while on Mayhem...I'll keep Titus at bay!!!

Either way you definitely give back to the sport bigtime and that's admirable because many get ate up by the sport and disappear.

Last edited:
Phil, J, and Massive G, you guys are really doing a great job steering the board in a positive direction. J, you always put things in a good "life perspective" for me and make me appreciate what I have that much more. G, you are a wealth of information, and you don't sugarcoat anything. Phil, you put me on the right track with training and bodybuilding as a part of life, not your whole life. Thanks again for everything.

DITTO!

Let me just add my thanks to Phil for all his contributions and insight, not to mention his coming up with the best "dumb questions" to ask. And thanks also to Big A for providing us with such a great forum.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear