over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The BALDNAZI Scar!! Be careful guys,you don't want this

BALDNAZI said:
To that end,I want you guys to remember that pic,because I will be posting another pic when the time comes,and I want people to be amazed at the transformation.Does anyone want to take me on as a project?Phil,DC,anyone? I want to see how far I can push the envelope completely drug free,and show some guys that training and nutrition are more important then massive quantities of juice.Anyone want to give me some advice?

I think that is a fantastic idea.

Dude, I must be brutally honest: that is the most godawful fucking scar I have ever seen on anyone. Well barring that guy I know who had brain cancer and had to get like a quarter of his head lopped off including an eye and lived through it. But you are alive. You have goals, you have drive. That is what really matters.

And I thank you for posting up that picture, I think the message is very loud and very clear. Those who don't get it after seeing your picture, well, they are really beyond all help anyway.

Hey BN, i wish you were here or I were there. I would definately take you on as a project. Man you'd be welcome to train in my gym for free. The only condition would be to keep telling your story to the ignorant and the naieve. You would be my sponsored athlete for sure. Hey man you and your bride should come down here for honeymoon. You'd love it here. Ocean, islands, great sunny days, barrier reef etc. You are more than welcome bro!!

Hey Baldnazi,
Just an idea coming from my crazy head, but something to seriously consider, that I understand, a lot of bros are going to bash me for this. You can go beyond with posting that pic on this message board, and try and get some national publicity by going through perhaps http://www.taylorhooton.org and posting your story along with that pic so more people can see what you have gone through, and learn from it. I think if you contact them 877-503-7300 or [email protected] and try and explain your story as you did to us along with that pic, they may hook you up with national publicity. Another suggestion to increase publicity, is to try to get in touch with a journalist of a major news paper or TV station in your area, and try to get yourself a seat in the media so your words can enter the heart of people on a national level and try to get some publicity (maybe even squeeze in your philisophy there :D) But the reason I am saying this is because, I fear that if the admin or mod doesnt make your threads a sticky, your post go dig deeper and deeper into the old section, and easily become forgotten. Another reason is because a lot of these bros on the boards including this one will rationalize to the point of extreme delusion, and just shrug you off as some "abuser" and continue pumping gear into their bodies. I think you should make a move, so as to extend beyond this board, and try to go on a national level here. Think about how much MORE lives you can save (I am sure you saved mine brother). The story, while for a short time will shake the hearts of these bros I am sure, but in the long run, will only fall on deaf ears (as you can allready see by the new postings of extreme dosaging). Just a thought to seriously consider bro...ask your wife what she thinks of it...maybe you can even publish a book about your story and make a LOT of money if you are a good writer!
As for the rest of you bros...this is a wake up call...steroids, if abused, are DANGEROUS and extremly UNSTABLE substances that can cause long term IRREVERSIBLE damage if not used properly. Stay away from ALL orals, and if you can, just stick with test! Please take an easy...the SMART&STRONG survive!!!

well there goes your secret dream of becoming a clavin kline underwear model.......

thanks for sharing bro, brings it all home. You are recovering very well my friend take care.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear