over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Beast talks GH and Fat loss

mexbeast,

If i may make a request-

Could one topic maybe cover when the best time to take GH is (ie: morning, night, ect.) for fatloss, and possibly diet after administration.

It seems there are so many conflicting answers as the best time to take GH. Some say to take it before bed, while many many others say to take it in the morning and then do cardio on an empty stomach. I've learned that FFA release does not really start until 4 hours after administration, leading me to question both protocols, particularly the morning-immediately-before-cardio one.

mexbeast,

If i may make a request-

Could one topic maybe cover when the best time to take GH is (ie: morning, night, ect.) for fatloss, and possibly diet after administration.

It seems there are so many conflicting answers as the best time to take GH. Some say to take it before bed, while many many others say to take it in the morning and then do cardio on an empty stomach. I've learned that FFA release does not really start until 4 hours after administration, leading me to question both protocols, particularly the morning-immediately-before-cardio one.

That's a very good point juicin. I agree, this would be the ideal next post :D

Bumping this. I would like to see another write up.

I have my wife on 2 iu every morning and 2iu in the evening post work out and have seen some great results in fat loss and over all mood is great she is happy all the time.

ffa

so im confused should i be taking it 4 hrs before i workout or 30 minutes

Exactly the way to get the most fatloss.I lost a ton taking before riding my trail bike this summer.

going to get me some green tops and use it just as stated. looking forward to it.

There is an easy way to solve this problem (and no, I am a different Bob).

I will talk to them for a few minutes to convince them that I am knowledgeable, then I say "hey, I need to get back to my set. If you would like, I can set up a program that, if you follow it, will give you the results you seek".

I then explain how we will do so. If he/she is receptive, I tell them I will do everything for $275. Sometimes I get their business, but more often I do not.

However, they realize that if they want to pick my brain that they need to pay.

as a guy who gets paid for what he knows, you get 1 question and thats it, after that you pay.

Great Info

Had another question on the hgh. I've been doing some research that states 100mcgs of T-4 is extremely beneficial when it comes to fat loss?? Is this correct?

There are multiple parts to what you are posting but you are basically right.

Firstly, if you take GH and/or peptides they will release FFA. Waiting a little then doing cardio will help burn them and release more.

Staying fasted for a few hours after that will make the fat loss more effective. The peak of FFA oxidation is 2-3 hours post injection. Stay fasted during that time.

Also, the process can start the night before with an additional evening administration of peptides/GH and then it is more effective... You wouldn't even need to wait x amount of time post the morning administration to make it worth while.

Last edited:
I dont think this post applies if you are in ketosis. You body would use those ffa for body functions because there are no available carbs to use.

great read, but I was wondering if anyone knew the reaction you would get if you stacked gh with another weight loss aid such as anavar?

great read, but I was wondering if anyone knew the reaction you would get if you stacked gh with another weight loss aid such as anavar?
Increased fat loss and body composition changes. Why the silly question?

Increased fat loss and body composition changes. Why the silly question?

I don't know a lot of people stacking to cut, only to build and bulk. So I have never heard a lot on stacking for weight loss. Just looking to gain as much knowledge as possible. That and I don't want to stack something together that might create a negative effect.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity