advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The benefits of BEE POLLEN (Nature's true superfood)

Bro

Banned
What is Bee Pollen?​
Bee Pollen is orange/yellow in color and it comes out of the hive in little granules or pellets.It comes from the pollen nectar from the flowers (the dusty stuff that you see on blossoms in the spring).Pollen is the male seed of flowers. It is required for the fertilization of the plant.

Bee Pollen contains trace amounts of minerals and vitamins and is very high in protein and carbohydrates. Bee Pollen is not found in the everyday diet. It is found in nutritional supplements and chinese herbal medicine products

Benefits of Bee Pollen and how it is better than regular multivitamin supplements​
Bee pollen is sometimes called 'the perfect food'. Bee pollen benefits stem from the fact that it contains more than 96 different nutrients, including every single nutrient that is needed to sustain human life. It is made up of 40% protein, nearly all of it usable by the body without any further breakdown or metabolism.

It's complex blend of protein, amino acids and minerals provide virtually all of the body's nutritional needs in a highly bio-available form. Athletes have used fresh organic bee pollen for improving strength, endurance, mental clarity and stamina.

Pollen contains the richest known source of vitamins, minerals, proteins amino acids, hormones, enzymes and fats, as well as significant quantities of natural antibiotics. Most of the known vitamins in pollen exist in perfect proportion, which further enhances their value.

Although the chemical breakdown of pollen has been studied thousands of times, there still remain some unidentifiable trace elements that modern scientists have yet to understand. The beneficial components of organic bee pollen that have been identified so far include:
  • 18 amino acids (these cannot be manufactured by the body),
  • 27 vitamins
  • 28 minerals
  • 11 enzymes and co-enzymes
  • 24 beneficial fatty acids and
  • 11 healthy carbohydrates

Bee pollen benefits your immune system. Bee pollen contains proteins, mono and polyunsaturated fats, vitamins B, C, D, E, and beta-carotene, calcium, magnesium, selenium, nucleic acids, lecithin, and cysteine, all of which have been proven effective in strengthening the immune system.

Bee pollen helps build resistance to allergies. Because bee pollen contains traces of the substances that can trigger allergic hay fever, some allergists prescribe it to help lower sensitivity to local plant pollens.

Bee pollen helps you to cope more easily with stress. Because it has a full complement of amino acids, essential fatty acids and vitamins that help regulate mood, taking bee pollen supplements can help you control the stress in your life.

Bee Pollen is extremely valuable as an adaptogen by assisting in both weight gain or loss, as well as in the reduction of hypertension or increasing the overall metabolic functions. Bee Pollen both regulates and stimulates the metabolism in the human organism by supplying the missing factors (or catalysts) that other foods do not provide while neutralizing the catabolic effects of various toxins, environmental pollutants, synthetic drugs or food additives, thereby producing healthier cells, improved health and well-being and a longer life-span.

Athletes have used bee pollen for centuries to help them increase their energy and endurance. While studies have yet to bear this out, it makes logical sense that the long-term effects of using a bee pollen supplement are extremely beneficial to athletes. Considering the full spectrum of nutrients that bee pollen provides, it only makes sense that long-term bee pollen supplements would help athletes - who deplete their bodies of necessary nutrients on a regular basis.

Just google 'Pee Pollen and Athletic Performance' or 'Bee Pollen Bodybuilding' and you will see for yourself the amazing benefits.

Bee Pollen is found in most health stores.

WARNING: Anyone who is allergic to bees or bee stings MUST avoid consuming (and possible even contact, depending on your tolerance) this product.

Mother Nature knows best (even for us bodybuilders)
beepollen2.jpg

Last edited:
There's a company over here in Australia that sells bee pollen multivitamin. I've heard so much about it, when my current multi runs out I'm going to give it a shot.

There's a company over here in Australia that sells bee pollen multivitamin. I've heard so much about it, when my current multi runs out I'm going to give it a shot.

Bee Pollen has been around for centuries, and unlike most multivit supps, they contain perfect ratios for vitamins and minerals. truly a big hitter when it comes to health

The price is a bit cheaper than a normal multi too

The price is a bit cheaper than a normal multi too

just another benefit. No one has any excuse not to use nature's gift to us (except those allergic to bees of course, that is very important)

good info, im going to pick some up soon

incbb

awsome. just make sure your not allergic to bees or have any pollen allergies (bee allergies are a big no no, but pollen alergies you will have to talk to your doctor first as you may still be able to take it but consult the doc first.) that goes for everyone

I don't get the bee allergy thing as it's the venom in the stinger that causes the reaction.??

They come in capsules

I thought this was going to be about the Bee Pollen "fatburner' everyone asks me about that they sell on the radio around here. Its BS. Makes people crap their brains out. Has laxatives etc... They claim it to be a miracle weightloss pill. REAL BEE POLLEN has great health benefits. Some companies are just ripping people off.

Oh, bee pollen making the rounds again. Have not seen it much in the last 25 30 yrs . Was really popular a couple of times way back.. T

I don't get the bee allergy thing as it's the venom in the stinger that causes the reaction.??

I'm allergic to Bee stings and pollen and my allergist told me to stay away from bee pollen. The venom is produced by the Bee.

You gave me a great vitamins boost idea.

my mom goes to a natural path and he has her eating 4.5m.f yogurt natural with lecithen, flax seed, bee pollen, and a bunch of other things she loves it and swears by it

A great supplement. Totally different but same area... I also like manuka honey :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear