over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The "Christmas Time scammer"

They should also do Featured Member scammer. Seems like guys believe anything that someone says, and then make him featured member. We have few in the banned section.

that's for sure. its pretty pathetic actually. I know we cant always vote for long time members but when I can I will always vote for vets for now on. if we cant vote for vets lets try to vote for guys that have been here for a few years and most of us know they are solid. look back and see some featured members, embarrassing

All the mods on here have been in the biz for a long time how about if a story doesn't check out PM just doesn't take the sponsor in. PM doesn't have to take everyone who wants to a sponsor...

I stay away from sponsors who keep bumping their own thread every 10 seconds.... they got100 pages of comments but 80 pages of them are them and their reps just sucking each other off

True !

All the mods on here have been in the biz for a long time how about if a story doesn't check out PM just doesn't take the sponsor in. PM doesn't have to take everyone who wants to a sponsor...

How about we hold your little hand and walk you through life?
Can you not make a decision of your own?

Seriously. It's simple, do your homework and if they are new and you want to try them don't put all your eggs in one basket. That's your fault it you send a grand in. I got burned a few months back for $200. Sure I was pissed but it really didn't hurt me and I certainly didn't blame PM. They're not my babysitter and I can guarantee they don't want people getting burned. Shit happens.

How about we hold your little hand and walk you through life?
Can you not make a decision of your own?

It's your board brotha, the way I see it if it's mine ima protect that shit. Mods/admin allow the sponsors in, members have no say. Not hold hands just make a more rigorous selection process. Weed out the garbage. I don't see it being that big of a task either. If they're known else where a quick google search can let you see them on other boards. If they're 100% new sold locally etc, have them front 2 years worth of ads or something like that. Again I just want what's best for PM members, I'm gtg on sources and use many private and have access to pharma what ever I want. This won't help me since I got more than enough fall back sources, but it will help others and the PM community.
Hey its worth a shot talk it over with other mods and Big A.

Seriously. It's simple, do your homework and if they are new and you want to try them don't put all your eggs in one basket. That's your fault it you send a grand in. I got burned a few months back for $200. Sure I was pissed but it really didn't hurt me and I certainly didn't blame PM. They're not my babysitter and I can guarantee they don't want people getting burned. Shit happens.

I got burned by someone who was here for over a year, not new sponsor. I should have just went with those I know but I wanted to save some money...bad idea.

I don't blame PM lol, pretty sure they don't like having scammers, bad gear, etc represent them or be tied with thier name. I just think if ima have someone sponsor me ima make sure they're squared away.

It's your board brotha, the way I see it if it's mine ima protect that shit. Mods/admin allow the sponsors in, members have no say. Not hold hands just make a more rigorous selection process. Weed out the garbage. I don't see it being that big of a task either. If they're known else where a quick google search can let you see them on other boards. If they're 100% new sold locally etc, have them front 2 years worth of ads or something like that. Again I just want what's best for PM members, I'm gtg on sources and use many private and have access to pharma what ever I want. This won't help me since I got more than enough fall back sources, but it will help others and the PM community.

It's not going to happen. You need to be smarter with your purchase that's all.
The staff can not babysit and hold your hands.
Here we do not care about the other sites or who they have as a source.
That is your job to do that checking before you make a purchase.

They should also do Featured Member scammer. Seems like guys believe anything that someone says, and then make him featured member. We have few in the banned section.

Ill let you write this one up Pesty.
The Featured member scammer-
Id say its a tough one between TrinityD and FatHead for the Champion of this title. There are plenty of Others though.

sir722
I Just came across some of your posts in the Credit card charge thread.
Your a real wise guy and have bad feelings toward the site?
Why do you come here? If your posting does not improve, and your here only to bitch or be a pain in our ass your welcome here will be short.

I got burned by someone who was here for over a year, not new sponsor. I should have just went with those I know but I wanted to save some money...bad idea.

I don't blame PM lol, pretty sure they don't like having scammers, bad gear, etc represent them or be tied with thier name. I just think if ima have someone sponsor me ima make sure they're squared away.

I was following the saga of one sponsor that you had been getting the run around for a LONG time. I am not sure if he ever came through for you. However, if you would have been paying attention to the fact that every single page in that sponsors thread had nothing but complaints and unhappy customers then you wouldn't have been in that position to begin with. Thats what I mean by doing the research first. Take responsibility for your own poor decisions.

sir722
I Just came across some of your posts in the Credit card charge thread.
Your a real wise guy and have bad feelings toward the site?
Why do you come here? If your posting does not improve, and your here only to bitch or be a pain in our ass your welcome here will be short.

Look at other posts in other threads, bb related, etc..the cc one and this are about a similar topic that's why posts are the same. But hey I made a proposal you don't like it so oh well, no hard no foul.

I was following the saga of one sponsor that you had been getting the run around for a LONG time. I am not sure if he ever came through for you. However, if you would have been paying attention to the fact that every single page in that sponsors thread had nothing but complaints and unhappy customers then you wouldn't have been in that position to begin with. Thats what I mean by doing the research first. Take responsibility for your own poor decisions.

I take responsibility for it, never stated other wise.
Most if not who have been scammed probably should, I just wanted to make it as hard as possible for scammers to even get foot in the door. I learned my lesson and sure hope others who order read this and many other threads about the like as well and know the sponsor they're usings history as Raj said in the opening post here.

Exactly. You never know what the future holds but it always shocks me when you have a reg flag sponsor and some guys start posting where is his 2k order is. Their thread is literally full of scammer accusations and people waiting 4 months and he wonders where his $2k is from the order he made 3 weeks ago. I wouldn't give any new sponsor more than $200 if I were ever to order from them.

I got ripped off by a guy

then MLG hooked it up as a friendly gesture

..then went on to rip a bunch of other people off :sta;-wars

I was going to actually bring that up. I don't even know the sponsor as I haven't checked his post history but I assume it's someone like MG. All the guy is doing is bitching about pro muscle and all the sponsors and how many will be crap (in the other thread). But then he says here doesn't matter as he has loads of great suppliers and private ones etc. If that was the case why did he just lose $1k from a sponsor on here.

I was being lazy but just checked his posts but the thread must have been deleted so they are gone. Slr722 I am sorry for you losing your money but you shouldn't blame the forum for that at all. The mods do an amazing job here and as Raj stated he can't babysit you. You are ordering HGH/AAS online you aren't exactly dealing with The Good Samaritans. I don't know the sponsor but if it was MG or similar there were bad reviews all over his thread.

If people can't realize and put the pieces of the puzzle together. And when they get burned AGAIN. Let's watch them cry and just refer them back to this thread. And the guys bumping these same individuals got burned in the past by the same individuals just under a different name. And they are bumping them like the next best thing to sliced bread. Sentence structures etc. Give it away every time. We shall see what unfolds. I'm glad to see the big dogs here can see things also. Great work guys.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws