advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Current State Of Body Building Sites In Their Entirety - Problems & Possibility

Do you think the market in regards to product on these sites is over-saturated?

• Total voters

HarrisonTheUnbending

Newbies
The Current State Of Body Building Sites In Their Entirety - Problems & Possibility

So is this a 50% bodybuilding and health conscious community outlet for the general public and a 50% corporate, sponsored feeding frenzied capitalist enterprise to bilk an entire demographic of people who fit into a great and diverse socio-economic bracket?

I understand a large, if not, most of the body building industry as a product, a marketable commodity comes from endorsements and sponsored items; happens with any business with figureheads or talent.
Though due to the decline in relative terms of shows, large International tours and top names, this is becoming a sensory overload on 'offers','special prices','voucher codes' etc. This is evident with the abundance of ever expanding and competing community websites; which in one way shows a keen interest in a large section of the worlds internet population and makes sure there's healthy competition as rivals make money - but paradoxically lowers the tone by marginalising, separating, then identifying every registered member or viewer as a dollar sign.
However, in contrast - I don't think I've ever saw US/UK/EU track and field runners for example use relevant forums to sell their 'new and top of the range' footwear for example. I see with other athletic areas of sports such as basketball with sneakers and baseball caps, but that isn't the basis of their related forums or websites where fans go. Are darts, pool, snooker or cricket forums exposed to such - in your face - advertising? I don't know. If someone does please inform me. Maybe an expensive set of darts used by a leads darts team or a pool cue that has been designed for it's lightweight and sleek use.
There is only so many peptides and such that one can price up, compare and contrast and quite frankly become immune to the stereotypical, photo-shopped female normally planted rather bluntly on the front page of the website near the 'enter here' button.
In the end proof is in the purity, and how do you prove that online?
It takes time, energy, funds and ability to acquire testers when you have the product, by that time, if it's legit you hit, if it's sh!t you tip.
The ugly truth is they are not entrepreneurs, if they were they'd understand over-saturation causes cannibalisation of their market. They wont admit this of course, and will become hostile but they are simply drug dealers trying to get rid of bulk product as quickly as possible without any morals, ethics, principles or values that sites like this are supposed to uphold and be about, harm reduction and all. Statistically I'd say most people on here are on or have been on or have decided and already chosen a cycle so they know what they want for the most part when it comes to best prices and quality.
This is completely different, and seems like a milking system by just some of the persistent relentlessness of some of the 'companies' on here. Some may say it's harmless and free enterprise but you can't be sure of that. We know how many teenies, underage or not and young people are on here who are ignorant of science and that are susceptible because they want to gain anyway they can.
This is without even the intermediate knowledge of the formula:
Biology [Hormones, Nutrition,Calories]
Physics [Exercise,Kinetic & Frenetic energy]
Chemistry [Prep,Doses & Administration]

Typically young, or mid life 'cry'sies who just want to become gigantic in a matter of months and all it takes is knowing daddies credit card number, secret question or mums paypal account signed in and boom you have someone who hasn't even fully developed yet physiologically or psychologically - who will ingest and pollute themselves with bizarre doses of obscure chemicals which will permanently change their Endocrinol system causing not just damage to the structure by inhibiting it from full potential production but reactionary and counter-reactionary consequences from a social aspect (problems with family life, sharp personality shifts, higher chance of criminal behaviour and risk taking, illicit substance abuse) and the doctors and psychiatrists & psychologists will put them on SSRI's, Anti Psychotic's and other poisons, then they will be lost in the system. I've saw it so many time's. Even young adults and people in their late 20's Friends of mine, start a juicing because of a break up and they want to look their best, or violent rivalries so they want to get the physically edge or side into a gym crowd which is just bait, too well known and dangerous in the authorities eyes and and the next minute they're in jail, it comes at a too higher price.
To me a cycle, when young, the wrong time circumstantially or just at the wrong stage of life, can be as devastating and pernicious as drug or alcohol addictions.

That is my point, the accessibility and pushiness of vendors and sites like these not just this one in particularly as I would't be a member if I didn't agree with the site, but they give the community a bad name. Everything bad that has been attached to the industry is the fault of lack of business responsibility.
To conclude, this site is an eclectic site, but primarily focused on getting the best out of safe and tested enhancers, a great diet and a rigid, tight and beneficial exercise routine. I don't like the amount of people setting up as companies to sell something on a site that's about safety and just in the last 3-4 years the rapid and expansive system of companies that are set up to directly aim their chemicals at us, as people who want tips, hints, help, to read and share ideas, is to me unacceptable and there needs to be some form or further regulation. I'm not talking about mainstream products - people know what products I'm talking about and the un-scientific, toxic and essential bio-hazard materials being packaged to people who for the most part look, laugh and move on but it's the other percent that's at risk. Instead of going to the Pro's and looking at what they suggest, they go to basically narco terrorists and that becomes a problem for society. I think these sites should be for basic, advanced and expert level informational sources where people who are in a balanced and stable environment in life can lap up every single piece of date to add to their tank.
Sites like these are invaluable as doctors aren't taught what we know. So when it comes to health optimisation, looking the best you can, or anti aging, these sites are extremely important and shouldn't be taken over by people (not companies), trying to sell garbage.

Does anyone agree with this? Yes, obtaining something you think would be ideal and suited to your life is important and lack of places to buy would be a hindrance; but if I could sum it up, there is a point sites like these can lose their essence which is simply bodybuilding, health optimisation, research into new supplements, micro analysing nutrient and vitamins aswell as minerals and giving each other our stats as we are still basically guinea pigs as sites like this help us, the general public (who arent biased or cognitive dissonant) and the government itself to determine what happens when you eat,train,supplement and sleep in a way most people don't and the benefits of that along with the side effects. The 50's wasnt that long ago, and we're the 3rd and 4th generations of people advancing the scientific aspect; something by the way, was studied in Soviet Union for years about the benefits, where as the West black listed it - hence where we are today.
It shows you though that Communists who were in search of science including body enhancement and increased life expectancy and higher living standers did stack of research and stacked data on the benefits where the West didn't bother but makes mountains of cash by manufacturing and selling all kinds of unfit chemicals - specifically to the body building and health aware community - and big pharma.
The Russians and the East in general particularly China are more open and let their scientists find out the hard facts.

I don't know if bodybuilding will ever change, if anything it will get worse.
A very close friend of mine just lost his daughter to an OD - sniffing painkillers, guys a PHD, daughter was an elite student at high level university, we had some long talks and he's turning the pain to the outside and told me "if we can save one family from what we went through it will be worth it" , they are participating in and starting narc anon groups to cope.

Maybe just maybe if Rich and Dallas death wakes one person up - it can help.
no hardcore bodybuilder I know including me back in the day went to the doc fully loaded - always off cycle but did early on get on BP meds and got treated for sleep apnea to at least do something to reduce the risks and strain we put on our bodies we can be toxic.

The marketing tactics have - are - will continue to be like this because they are proven effective. It works.

If this is the guy's first post, can you imagine how his 1000th will be?

You sound young like your eyes are just opening up to this. The supplement industry has been around a long time. It's up to people to do some research. There are companies that test and put out reports from time to time. AAS testing also goes on at AnaSci.org. I hope you're not pushing a sales pitch for something...like your own site!

Last edited:
So is this a 50% bodybuilding and health conscious community outlet for the general public and a 50% corporate, sponsored feeding frenzied capitalist enterprise to bilk an entire demographic of people who fit into a great and diverse socio-economic bracket?

I understand a large, if not, most of the body building industry as a product, a marketable commodity comes from endorsements and sponsored items; happens with any business with figureheads or talent.
Though due to the decline in relative terms of shows, large International tours and top names, this is becoming a sensory overload on 'offers','special prices','voucher codes' etc. This is evident with the abundance of ever expanding and competing community websites; which in one way shows a keen interest in a large section of the worlds internet population and makes sure there's healthy competition as rivals make money - but paradoxically lowers the tone by marginalising, separating, then identifying every registered member or viewer as a dollar sign.
However, in contrast - I don't think I've ever saw US/UK/EU track and field runners for example use relevant forums to sell their 'new and top of the range' footwear for example. I see with other athletic areas of sports such as basketball with sneakers and baseball caps, but that isn't the basis of their related forums or websites where fans go. Are darts, pool, snooker or cricket forums exposed to such - in your face - advertising? I don't know. If someone does please inform me. Maybe an expensive set of darts used by a leads darts team or a pool cue that has been designed for it's lightweight and sleek use.
There is only so many peptides and such that one can price up, compare and contrast and quite frankly become immune to the stereotypical, photo-shopped female normally planted rather bluntly on the front page of the website near the 'enter here' button.
In the end proof is in the purity, and how do you prove that online?
It takes time, energy, funds and ability to acquire testers when you have the product, by that time, if it's legit you hit, if it's sh!t you tip.
The ugly truth is they are not entrepreneurs, if they were they'd understand over-saturation causes cannibalisation of their market. They wont admit this of course, and will become hostile but they are simply drug dealers trying to get rid of bulk product as quickly as possible without any morals, ethics, principles or values that sites like this are supposed to uphold and be about, harm reduction and all. Statistically I'd say most people on here are on or have been on or have decided and already chosen a cycle so they know what they want for the most part when it comes to best prices and quality.
This is completely different, and seems like a milking system by just some of the persistent relentlessness of some of the 'companies' on here. Some may say it's harmless and free enterprise but you can't be sure of that. We know how many teenies, underage or not and young people are on here who are ignorant of science and that are susceptible because they want to gain anyway they can.
This is without even the intermediate knowledge of the formula:
Biology [Hormones, Nutrition,Calories]
Physics [Exercise,Kinetic & Frenetic energy]
Chemistry [Prep,Doses & Administration]

Typically young, or mid life 'cry'sies who just want to become gigantic in a matter of months and all it takes is knowing daddies credit card number, secret question or mums paypal account signed in and boom you have someone who hasn't even fully developed yet physiologically or psychologically - who will ingest and pollute themselves with bizarre doses of obscure chemicals which will permanently change their Endocrinol system causing not just damage to the structure by inhibiting it from full potential production but reactionary and counter-reactionary consequences from a social aspect (problems with family life, sharp personality shifts, higher chance of criminal behaviour and risk taking, illicit substance abuse) and the doctors and psychiatrists & psychologists will put them on SSRI's, Anti Psychotic's and other poisons, then they will be lost in the system. I've saw it so many time's. Even young adults and people in their late 20's Friends of mine, start a juicing because of a break up and they want to look their best, or violent rivalries so they want to get the physically edge or side into a gym crowd which is just bait, too well known and dangerous in the authorities eyes and and the next minute they're in jail, it comes at a too higher price.
To me a cycle, when young, the wrong time circumstantially or just at the wrong stage of life, can be as devastating and pernicious as drug or alcohol addictions.

That is my point, the accessibility and pushiness of vendors and sites like these not just this one in particularly as I would't be a member if I didn't agree with the site, but they give the community a bad name. Everything bad that has been attached to the industry is the fault of lack of business responsibility.
To conclude, this site is an eclectic site, but primarily focused on getting the best out of safe and tested enhancers, a great diet and a rigid, tight and beneficial exercise routine. I don't like the amount of people setting up as companies to sell something on a site that's about safety and just in the last 3-4 years the rapid and expansive system of companies that are set up to directly aim their chemicals at us, as people who want tips, hints, help, to read and share ideas, is to me unacceptable and there needs to be some form or further regulation. I'm not talking about mainstream products - people know what products I'm talking about and the un-scientific, toxic and essential bio-hazard materials being packaged to people who for the most part look, laugh and move on but it's the other percent that's at risk. Instead of going to the Pro's and looking at what they suggest, they go to basically narco terrorists and that becomes a problem for society. I think these sites should be for basic, advanced and expert level informational sources where people who are in a balanced and stable environment in life can lap up every single piece of date to add to their tank.
Sites like these are invaluable as doctors aren't taught what we know. So when it comes to health optimisation, looking the best you can, or anti aging, these sites are extremely important and shouldn't be taken over by people (not companies), trying to sell garbage.

Does anyone agree with this? Yes, obtaining something you think would be ideal and suited to your life is important and lack of places to buy would be a hindrance; but if I could sum it up, there is a point sites like these can lose their essence which is simply bodybuilding, health optimisation, research into new supplements, micro analysing nutrient and vitamins aswell as minerals and giving each other our stats as we are still basically guinea pigs as sites like this help us, the general public (who arent biased or cognitive dissonant) and the government itself to determine what happens when you eat,train,supplement and sleep in a way most people don't and the benefits of that along with the side effects. The 50's wasnt that long ago, and we're the 3rd and 4th generations of people advancing the scientific aspect; something by the way, was studied in Soviet Union for years about the benefits, where as the West black listed it - hence where we are today.
It shows you though that Communists who were in search of science including body enhancement and increased life expectancy and higher living standers did stack of research and stacked data on the benefits where the West didn't bother but makes mountains of cash by manufacturing and selling all kinds of unfit chemicals - specifically to the body building and health aware community - and big pharma.
The Russians and the East in general particularly China are more open and let their scientists find out the hard facts.

HUH? :confused:

Too much to read. Great cut and paste though. Great first post!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131