over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Masters!!

Wisco2

Registered
Verified Customer
Anyone else here a big fan of golf and the Master's. The best weekend in golf every year!!

I don’t watch golf any other time but I watch Augusta every year. It’s terrific golf to watch.

To me it’s like the official first weekend of spring.

i always watch the majors, but the Masters by far is what i look forward to in the month of April. Majestic, magical, incredible competition and requires prestine shot making and a tough mental core.

Yep.....its like a subliminal message that Spring is here....kind of the way I look at Football and Fall.

I'm in the NC/SC mountains....and we typically get tickets every year from our Vendors at work.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I'm a golf fan, used to play a ton and love it but haven't played routinely in some time. The Masters is a great tournament though and to me its the unofficial start of spring, even though really thats the first Yankee game! lol

I wanted Tiger to be more competitive, guy is a dirtbag but revolutionized the game in multiple ways and one of the greatest athletes of all time, would have been great to see him and Phil battle..hope Rory comes from behind tomorrow and takes it.

I know Rickie Fowler personally and I hope he wins! Go USA, I know RIckie's caddie Joe and his Pops better than I know Rickie but he is a good guy and very down to earth. I don't like Rory, he's a great player but I am not a fan!

I should say I have met him a few times, used to live where he grew up

Last edited:
Hell yeah I have been watching it. Don't know if Reed can hold that lead on Sunday. Rory looked great today. I am rooting for Fowler or Spieth.

If Reed can keep his composure and not get too excited he will win it the way he's playing, he's making every putt he looks at!!

Im rooting for Rickie all the way, I hope he can keep it dialed in for tomorrow and not fall apart! Reed would be fine too

i’d like to see Fowler finally seal the deal on a Sunday. Last big win was The Players. Lets see if he can excercise his demons and not “fowler” on a sunday.

Yeah his The Players win was a great win, just needs to put it all together for 4 days!!!

I dont want to see him end up like Sergio!!

I know Rickie Fowler personally and I hope he wins! Go USA, I know RIckie's caddie Joe and his Pops better than I know Rickie but he is a good guy and very down to earth. I don't like Rory, he's a great player but I am not a fan!

I should say I have met him a few times, used to live where he grew up

I like Fowler a lot, definitely seems like one of the most down to earth golfers for sure.

I'm a fan of all the players. I don't dislike any of them. I tend to always pull for someone who hasn't won that particular tournament. I must say that since the young guys have rose to the top these past few years it has given us many awesome playoffs. I'll take a Reed or Rory win today but Ricky could get hot.

Lets go Reed or Ricky!!! MERICA

Screw this im switching over to wrestlemania!

Can't complain about the way it finished, thats all you can ask for on a Sunday in at a major. I was pulling for Spieth to make that comeback especially after blowing it some years ago..happy for Reed though and it was definitely entertaining.

I love seeing Rory tank at Augusta, IDK why but I just am not a fan of his!! Don't get me wrong he is going to go down as one of the best to ever play the game, I'm just not a fan. MERICA!!!

I was rooting for Speith. What a comeback! Just quite not enough. Congrats
Reid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner